Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2015, 10:05 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times

Advertisements

The Republican party should be listed as a Hate Group.

They are as, if not more racist than the KKK.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:08 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminofitall View Post
I'm not a Republican but that has been debunked several times. I actually vote democrat most of the time for foreign policy reasons...no bias here.

Alas, the overwhelming percentage of people on welfare within those states are registered Democrats.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of linking to the old threads.

I would only add that net recipients come in all shapes and sizes.

Just because someone pays half their income in various taxes doesn`t mean they are not still net recipients of federal generosity.

Wall Street and corporate boards crawl with net recipients.

What sets conservative voters apart is their refusal to participate in the looting of our children`s future.

Last edited by momonkey; 06-22-2015 at 10:30 PM..

Old 06-22-2015, 10:17 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post

meanwhile the liberals and their Nazi fascist ways are the original hate group

Old 06-23-2015, 05:31 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Wow, just wow. The level of self delusion on this thread is astounding.

AS IF one party is so much more pure or holy than the other; they are both part and parcel to the problem with Government today - the politics of division.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:35 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
It won't factor in at all. People vote on economics, war that affects them, and personal safety. Social issues are never a large factor in elections. Republicans have lost the last two cycles by putting up unelectable candidates is all.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:50 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Seriously dude. What a load of hot steaming nonsense. Like it or not, all the institutionalized segregation in this country was generated by Democrats, even the Confederate flag flown in SC. All Democrats.

I'll say it is. Health Insurance came in at #12 on a poll of voters' concerns before Democrats decided it was a problem, and racism won't be found as a concern now, either.

With half of Americans paying no income taxes, we know what the driving force is in the voting booth, and it isn't racism. The producers are dwindling in thos country, thanks to the Dems and the takers.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:04 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default The Twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
You ain't fooling no one. I said this in another thread and I'll repeat it here: Fortunately the overwhelming majority of minorities aren't stupid. They know the Republican party of TODAY hates their guts and that is why they continue to vote in overwhelming numbers against the GOP.

Besides you really insult the intelligence of minorities by bringing historical trivia when they can clearly see for themselves which party is for them and which is against them. The segregationists who used to be Democrats of yesteryear make up the backbone of the GOP today.
////////////////////////////////////////////
You are correct about Modern educated Black Americans they are not stupid by any measure. However I contend that Blacks with 40 years of education and opportunity play the race card because they would rather have the appearance of racism to further their cause.

It is true if it was not for the GOP LBJ would of never pass the Civil Rights Bill.
Fast forward to today. Minorities with primary leadership in Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit and Chicago. Even a Black President , President Obama has not furthered Black America. We have in any of these Cities a 17% Black unemployment and more Americans are on food Stamps and public Assistance.

There is no excuse for lawlessness like we witnessed in Baltimore and the Minority Leadership from the Mayor to the DA are fatally flawed and the proof is there for all to see. Twisting the law and covering up bad policy is the earmark of these Racist Minorities.

The GOP Candidates want to bring Industry Back to America and encourage small business to open. Right now the ACA and the current burden on business under Democrats have placed the US in a Bad Place and very few products is made in America.

More Black Americans are turning GOP everyday and are tired of the Leadership of Sharpton and Jackson telling them they are a victim of Racism.

I suggest you guys get over a perception of Racism and focus on the real issue. The real problem is Economics, not Racism.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:07 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
And, what is the "issue of racism?" The Obama administration has caused race relations to seriously deteriorate to pre 60's era (ore before). Seems to me this is a Democrat issue, not a Republican one.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:13 AM

358 posts, read 229,340 times
Umm the republicans lost last time because they failed to present anyone close to marketable.

If they would get someone that would appeal to the Republican party as a whole they could win. Instead they pick people who divide the party.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:23 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post

Get back to me when it the NAACP and the congressional Black caucus become illegal.
There... 2 Identified hate groups, that are supported by the DNC.
Then lets talk affirmative action.... how racist is that! Nothing says you are a useless piece of crap, more than Affirmative Action. You cannot make it in life, without government taking care of you, for your bad decisions.

Government raises Black kids to be the victim, so the politicians can line their pockets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies