Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 03:31 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times

Advertisements

"Depraved jihadis forced a boy no older than 10-years-old to commit murder."

Now all he needs is a can of gasoline. Then the infidels will know what it's like to be engulfed in peace.

ISIS jihadis film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 06:19 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Extremists all over the world are to be condemned including those in the U.S. I fail to see the controversy in this thread if you believe that.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:26 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Extremists all over the world are to be condemned including those in the U.S. I fail to see the controversy in this thread if you believe that.
Why should extremists be condemned? Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Violence should be condemned.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:28 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post

Now all he needs is a can of gasoline. Then the infidels will know what it's like to be engulfed in peace.

ISIS jihadis film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time | Daily Mail Online
Infidels? The victim is a muslim too, so it is not about religion. This is not new. Afghans used to have kids cut off heads of their prisoners too. We have been fighting there for over 10 years, and it has not changed. Who can remove evil from the world?

Old 07-18-2015, 06:34 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Infidels? The victim is a muslim too, so it is not about religion. .
Sunnis and Shia look at the other group as infidels. It could well be about religion. Much of the violence in the ME is Sunni on Shia and Shia on Sunni. We lump all Muslims together. They do not.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:36 AM

26,496 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Infidels? The victim is a muslim too, so it is not about religion. This is not new. Afghans used to have kids cut off heads of their prisoners too. We have been fighting there for over 10 years, and it has not changed.
Your post is illogical and ignorant of history and current events.

Muslims kill Muslims all throughout history over religious doctrine. Have you ever heard about Shiite vs Sunnis? Etc...

Why do you think ISIS is killing fellow Muslims? Is it not over religious reasons of interpretation of said religion? Does ISIS not justify their actions through religion?

Even though we usually disagree about politics, I am a little stunned that you wrote something so poorly thought out. Perhaps it is a typical liberal reaction to excuse religion when it comes to Muslim violence to the point of never-never land.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:43 AM

26,496 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Sunnis and Shia look at the other group as infidels. It could well be about religion. Much of the violence in the ME is Sunni on Shia and Shia on Sunni. We lump all Muslims together. They do not.
Yes a lot of people generalize far too much. Treat Muslims as if they are one monolithic group - Finn Jarber is guilty of that here.

I hear people treat the Tribal Nations as if they were all the same in culture and outlook. I hear people generalize about Christians, blacks, etc...

Old 07-18-2015, 06:43 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post

So I looked at the article again, mainly at the pics this time, and while I don't argue that they are using kids to do their dirty work, it's another one of those pics where it doesn't match up with what they have claimed.

In one pic, they blurred out the alleged head of the person that was just beheaded by the kid. The article states that the pic was the kid holding the head of the beheaded after doing the deed.

But....there's no blood anywhere. There's no blood on his hands, on the knife, on his clothing....not a drop to be seen.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
To them "an infidel" is a non-muslim. 99% of the victims of Al Qaeda and ISIS have been muslims, mostly Sunni. Just FYI, they have beheaded Sunni imams, who have refused to swear allegiance to ISIS. They don't ask muslims to convert to islam, they ask them to swear allegiance to ISIS. During the Iraq war, Al Qaeda set off car bombs among civilians knowing the victims were fellow Sunnis. They are hypocrites of the highest order claiming to fight for islam and muslims, when they murder more muslims than anyone. The whole mentality of these people and the islam religion itself is a satanic deception.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 07-18-2015 at 07:41 AM..

Old 07-18-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your post is illogical and ignorant of history and current events.

Muslims kill Muslims all throughout history over religious doctrine. Have you ever heard about Shiite vs Sunnis? Etc...

Why do you think ISIS is killing fellow Muslims? Is it not over religious reasons of interpretation of said religion? Does ISIS not justify their actions through religion?

Even though we usually disagree about politics, I am a little stunned that you wrote something so poorly thought out. Perhaps it is a typical liberal reaction to excuse religion when it comes to Muslim violence to the point of never-never land.
Unlike you I have actually lived in a muslim country, so I am aware of Sunnis and Shiites. It is you who is ignorant of the events.

Who do they ask their muslim victims to swear allegiance to?

To mohammed?

No.

To a Sunni leader?

No.

To ISIS.

You should be stunned by your own ignorance.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 07-18-2015 at 07:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies