Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 05:16 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,709,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
If all of this turns out to be true, I want to hear those who said it was not true give a public apology. Because if this is true, this is beyond evil.
Well, if evidence eventually proves it true then I agree it should be condemned but the evidence so far says it's not true.
Apparently, people can donate fetuses for research and such, and organizations can cover costs for transport. $30 to $100 is obviously not a profit making venture for something like that.

Also, the videographer is tied to shady folks who create manipulative videos with editing tricks and misleadig questions and pawn them off as true.

So, who knows?

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/uns...enthood-video/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 05:18 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Well, the evidence says it's not true.
People can donate fetuses for research and such, and organizations can cover costs for transport. $30 to $100 is obviously not a profit making venture for something like that.

Also, the videographer is tied to shady folks who create manipulative videos with editing tricks and misleadig questions and pawn them off as true.
We don't know if it's true or not. You saying it's not true doesn't mean it's not true. There's actually been an investigation launched in to this by Paul, I believe it was.

So how about we wait for the findings before we claim with all knowing authority whether or not it's true. Transport costs aren't usually haggled over lunch with someone on the receiving end claiming that they want to buy an expensive car with the funds.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:19 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,980,425 times
Quote:
Well, the evidence says it's not true.
People can donate fetuses for research and such, and organizations can cover costs for transport. $30 to $100 is obviously not a profit making venture for something like that.

1. Point out an editing trick by time code on one of the segments released by this particular group.

2. Why aren't Planned Parenthood's costs transparent to the buyer?

3. Does Planned Parenthood know what its costs are for shipping and handling? Why the protracted negotiations?

4. Why are progressive leftists so slippery and evasive and mendacious about current events?

Old 07-28-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
We don't know if it's true or not. You saying it's not true doesn't mean it's not true. There's actually been an investigation launched in to this by Paul, I believe it was.

So how about we wait for the findings before we claim with all knowing authority whether or not it's true.
When did I say it's not true. I said the evidence to date says it's not true. I don't have a view on it one way or another.
I just know the source is not connected to trustworthy or honest videographers.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
1. Point out an editing trick by time code on one of the segments released by this particular group.

2. Why aren't Planned Parenthood's costs transparent to the buyer?

3. Does Planned Parenthood know what its costs are for shipping and handling? Why the protracted negotiations?

4. Why are leftists so slippery?
Good questions, though this has nothing to do with left or right, just seeking the truth. I don't know enough about it. I'm just falling back on the fact that the evidence to date isn't conclusive. I have no agenda here, just trying to bring some rationality to the lynch mob.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:23 PM

Quote:
When did I say it's not true. I said the evidence to date says it's not true. I don't have a view on it one way or another.
I just know the source is not connected to trustworthy or honest videographers.
Prove it to your reading audience.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Prove it to your reading audience.
Prove what? I alrwsy posted my proof of what is known so far:
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Can you at least admit you have an agenda to see this health clinic taken down and want this to be the expose that does it? That may be why you're so eager to have a clear conclusion without firm evidence.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:28 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
What it boils down to is that if a person is barbaric enough to take an innocent life they are not past doing almost anything inhuman. Consider the source and realize what kind of barbarians we have in this country.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Good questions, though this has nothing to do with left or right, just seeking the truth. I don't know enough about it. I'm just falling back on the fact that the evidence to date isn't conclusive. I have no agenda here, just trying to bring some rationality to the lynch mob.
Yet you wrote only a few minutes ago, "Well, the evidence says it's not true.

"Also, the videographer is tied to shady folks who create manipulative videos with editing tricks and misleadig questions and pawn them off as true."

You're as confused about this as you are about atmospheric science.

Quote:
Prove what? I alrwsy posted my proof of what is known so far:
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video
FactCheck hasn't proven sh-. Show the time code, right here, on this thread. And point out why it isn't what your lying senses say it is.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Yet you wrote only a few minutes ago, "Well, the evidence says it's not true.

"Also, the videographer is tied to shady folks who create manipulative videos with editing tricks and misleadig questions and pawn them off as true."

You're as confused about this as you are about atmospheric science.
How am I confused? I said the evidence doesn't support the conclusion that they are engaged in illegal activity.

What I described in terms of donations and covering costs is legal.

If more evidence surfaces that they are making profit off these donations, I'll be right there with you. Legal action will need to be taken.

So, I'm as clear on this as the scientific community is about global warming, which is overwhelmingly. If the evidence changes, I'll change my views on that too. Funny how consistent one can be when evidence is their driving motivation rather than politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies