Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2015, 07:24 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
The liberal media will latch onto any molehill they can twist in to a mountain to distract attention away from stories like Planned Parenthood selling dead baby parts, that paint the left in a (deservedly) bad light.
Well, that's what's important to people, they don't care about that....

They also don't care about the death threats against the dentist, or his now failed business...

Babies, blah.....there are hundreds and thousands of abortions yearly....this was one lion....

Old 08-01-2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
How am I being hypocritical? When did I ever say I agree with the death threats?
Silence says everything....

Quote:
Also, I am waiting for you to start telling me how important unborn babies are.....
Why? People don't give a crap about babies, just look at everyone rallying around the selling baby parts...

Old 08-01-2015, 07:31 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,599,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Silence says everything....
Really? What does it say? I am extremely interested to read what you're able to make up.

Quote:
Why? People don't give a crap about babies, just look at everyone rallying around the selling baby parts...
But you do, right? You pick and choose what life to care about...

Old 08-01-2015, 07:34 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Well, that's what's important to people, they don't care about that....

They also don't care about the death threats against the dentist, or his now failed business...

Babies, blah.....there are hundreds and thousands of abortions yearly....this was one lion....
Death threats against the dentist are 100% wrong headed. There, a liberal said it. Are you happy? I doubt any of them were serious to begin with. His failed business. Oh well, less money for him to go trophy hunting in the future...that is if he's able to fight extradition and stay out of jail overseas once the little PUSSYcat comes out of hiding.

Extradite Walter Palmer petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...stice-zimbabwe

Old 08-01-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Really? What does it say? I am extremely interested to read what you're able to make up.
I asked you a question several times, you failed/refused to answer. You said nothing, at that point, I can just guess...or if you were against the death threats, you could have very quickly said "No I don't" but you did not...

Quote:
But you do, right? You pick and choose what life to care about...
Nope, never said that, but we can see from this thread that many people care more about the lion that selling baby parts....

Old 08-01-2015, 08:24 AM

29,537 posts, read 19,626,354 times
Like I said, none of this would have made it to the news if the dentist had killed an identical looking lion that wasn't tagged and named Cecil. Lion hunting is not illegal in Zimbabwe.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Death threats against the dentist are 100% wrong headed.
Good, now where is the petition to stop them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
There, a liberal said it. Are you happy? I doubt any of them were serious to begin with. His failed business. Oh well, less money for him to go trophy hunting in the future...that is if he's able to fight extradition and stay out of jail overseas once the little PUSSYcat comes out of hiding.

Extradite Walter Palmer petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...stice-zimbabwe
The world may never know, but if you had death threats against you, would you take them serious or not? I mean they may not be serious, right...

You don't like the death threats, but you just fine with all those peoples jobs going away with the business, how leftist of you.

Funny thing is he paid Zimbabwe 50k to kill a lion, and is a multi million/billion dollar business in that part of the country....but you don't care about that....do ya?

Give this a few weeks and just as the fake outrage of the left and the rebel flag, this to shall pass....until the next time someone gets pissed off about a nat farting in the wrong area...or something like that...

Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
Like I said, none of this would have made it to the news if the dentist had killed an identical looking lion that wasn't tagged and named Cecil. Lion hunting is not illegal in Zimbabwe.

Agreed, hell he paid 50k to Zimbabwe....something the people will never understand...

Old 08-01-2015, 08:34 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,599,516 times
Quote:
I asked you a question several times, you failed/refused to answer. You said nothing, at that point, I can just guess...or if you were against the death threats, you could have very quickly said "No I don't" but you did not...
I am still trying to figure out when you actually asked me about the death threats.... I have seen a couple of declarative statements made by you about how I supposedly agree with them. But I have yet to see you actually pose the question.

So until you actually ask, I am going to let you keep making stuff up to support your cause.

Quote:
Nope, never said that, but we can see from this thread that many people care more about the lion that selling baby parts....
Unlike you I'll actually pose the question instead of generating an answer for you.

Do you agree with harvesting organs from dead fetuses?

Old 08-01-2015, 08:35 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
Lions with dark brown manes are rare which is why Cecil wasn't just some random lion they ran across. He was well known and any reputable guide in the area would not have baited that particular lion out of the reserve. Spin it all you want, but they knew what they were doing when they killed Cecil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies