Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 10:22 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times

Advertisements

The bloody and terrifying war being fought between Muslim terrorists -- from radical groups such as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), al-Qaida-affiliate Al Nusra Front and others -- and the regime of Syrian President Bashir Al-Assad has brought the largest number of refugees and asylum-seekers to the United States in a decade.
[MOD CUT/copyright violation]

Syrian immigration surge: Obama may be importing radical Islamists into U.S. - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

The same White House blocked the visa for an Iraqi Christian nun who was scheduled to talk about the persecution of Christians at the hands of Muslims in Iraq.

Iraqi nun blocked on U.S. trip to describe persecution - Washington Times

Islam demands the subjugation of Infidels. Dumping mass numbers of Muslims into the country is a dumb idea. The only Muslim immigration that should be allowed from these places are Ex-Muslims who want to escape the tyranny of Islam and live their lives in freedom.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-30-2015 at 07:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 10:24 AM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
We have always had refugees each and every year regardless of who is president. Yes we need to bring over more Syrian refugees.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:26 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Not sure.

I think we should leave ME alone. I support Dr. Rand Paul's Neo-isolationism view on Muslim countries.
You leave me alone, I leave you alone.

For the Muslim American citizens living in America, treat them with decency and respect, they are no different from you and I. It is the radicals create problems.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:30 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Send them all to Portland. That city is lacking diversity.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:30 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
I love it especially is Martha's Vineyard and Boise, Idaho get several thousand so they too can enjoy the diversity!

Oh wait, Boise is alredy getting 3,000 and the liberal Boise mayor wants to be the first to welcome them to the welfare office.

Liberalism is a disease and we can bet Martha's Vineyard will never see a Muslim refugee. Not a one because special people live there.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:32 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Not sure.

I think we should leave ME alone. I support Dr. Rand Paul's Neo-isolationism view on Muslim countries.
You leave me alone, I leave you alone.

For the Muslim American citizens living in America, treat them with decency and respect, they are no different from you and I. It is the radicals create problems.
Various surveys/polls and actions of the Muslims themselves show that; a tiny minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terror, but a majority of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Almost none of the Muslim majority countries give 'equal rights' to their Non-Muslim citizens.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

In Non-Muslim countries they are engaged in jihad to establish Islamic supremacy. The number of attacks by Muslims which is roughly 1% of the US population is staggering.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:33 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
We have always had refugees each and every year regardless of who is president. Yes we need to bring over more Syrian refugees.

Great! Let's have them move in with you!

We also import many plants and animals, yet have have restrictions on the importation of "invasive species".

Muslims are an invasive species.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:34 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Default Obama dumping Muslim refugees into the US. Do you support it?

No I don't support it, times have changed and we are be careless.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:36 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Various surveys/polls and actions of the Muslims themselves show that; a tiny minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terror, but a majority of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Almost none of the Muslim majority countries give 'equal rights' to their Non-Muslim citizens.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

In Non-Muslim countries they are engaged in jihad to establish Islamic supremacy. The number of attacks by Muslims which is roughly 1% of the US population is staggering.
and your point is what? Didn't I say that I support Dr. Rand Paul's neo-isolationism view points on Muslim countries?

Leave them alone, and let them kill each other or achieve peace however they want to. sick and tired of hearing all these Muslim talks.

Who cares about ME?

Old 07-30-2015, 10:38 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
The thread title makes a definitive statement which is not supported by the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies