Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 10:42 AM

624 posts, read 379,840 times

Advertisements

Question for PP supporters.

Since the Jews were killed anyway, do you support the idea that their cadavers were used for scientific experiments? After all, it would be a waste to just throw them away, correct?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 11:01 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,892,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
Question for PP supporters.

Since the Jews were killed anyway, do you support the idea that their cadavers were used for scientific experiments? After all, it would be a waste to just throw them away, correct?
Did those Jews sign consent forms to have their tissue donated to science for research?

Do you see how ridiculous these comparisons are?

No, probably not...

Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 AM

20,495 posts, read 12,419,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Did those Jews sign consent forms to have their tissue donated to science for research?

No, probably not...

did the 1.5 million babies aborted in America every year sign consent forms?

Old 08-05-2015, 11:08 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,235,413 times
Quote:

No, probably not...
No, because the Nazi party made the decision that those Jews WERE garbage and used their bodies accordingly. See how that works? It only take someone's ability to dehumanize another living being to allow acts of barbarism.

Old 08-05-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:

No, probably not...
Did the babies?

And is that where your ethical line is drawn here? A consent form?

Old 08-05-2015, 11:33 AM

15,880 posts, read 21,485,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
So we have the cure for ALS, cancer, MS, spina bifida, and cerebral palsy and it is fetuses??! I hadn't heard this, its a miracle!

Or maybe its just you embarrassingly overexaggerating the results and/or promise of fetal cell research.

This is about people eating their shrimp salad while cavalierly talking about buying Lamborghinis with the money from the sale of fetal body parts. If your are OK with this then I don't have anything more to say to you.
My cancer is more or less curable - upwards of 90% under old protocols and new drugs have been developed in the past 5 years that push it closer to 95%. Do I know if fetal cell research contributed? No, I don't. I do know that some of the research is as a result of testing on 4 or 5 day old embryos that would otherwise be thrown out following IVF.

But anyone who refers to a "cure for cancer" as if it is one disease and not hundreds, and as if some of those individual diseases aren't already curable due to decades of research and study isn't really someone who I take seriously on scientific matters.

The people in these heavily edited videos are awful. So what? That doesn't mean they're not doing needed, necessary work. My oncologist could be a complete callous ******* (he's not) but I don't much care as long as he does his job well. And what they're doing is 100% legal

As I said, women should be made aware of how the fetus will be disposed. Should she also be informed that the person who handles the matter afterwards is an *******?

Old 08-05-2015, 11:50 AM

PP is still doing the work that their founder Margaret Sanger intended it to do.
Is her mindset really all that different than a Nazi's?

Old 08-05-2015, 12:11 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,892,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
Did the babies?

And is that where your ethical line is drawn here? A consent form?
What babies? It's fetal tissue.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:12 PM

14,487 posts, read 11,308,593 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

But anyone who refers to a "cure for cancer" as if it is one disease and not hundreds, and as if some of those individual diseases aren't already curable due to decades of research and study isn't really someone who I take seriously on scientific matters.
Oh c'mon charo, you know what I was talking about.

Quote:
The people in these heavily edited videos are awful. So what? That doesn't mean they're not doing needed, necessary work. My oncologist could be a complete callous ******* (he's not) but I don't much care as long as he does his job well. And what they're doing is 100% legal

As I said, women should be made aware of how the fetus will be disposed. Should she also be informed that the person who handles the matter afterwards is an *******?
I accepted that abortion was going to happen in modern society, I even accepted that donation of these tissues could be a valuable tool for medical research but when I saw tiny arms being separated from what was clearly an underdeveloped human being, I wanted to retch.

Whether you want to believe it or not, these are people growing inside their mothers that are being torn out of the womb.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
What babies? It's fetal tissue.
The Nazis considered the Jews as sub-human also.

That mindset, shared by eugenics and KKK supporter, Margaret Sanger is what allows her legacy to continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies