Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2015, 12:26 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Oh, black men, when will you stop making fools out of yourselves, chasing every race of women except the only race of women who can give birth to black men?
Substitute black for white and that's a Stormfront quote.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:34 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smart-dumb-kid View Post
It is a event, and it is current. I posted it because I felt like it. Why are you posting if you don't like the topic

The Current Events Forum is strictly for non-political discussions. No partisan jabs and no very controversial topics

03-28-2013, 06:13 PM
[SIZE=5]Administrator[/SIZE]
Administrator

3,088 posts, read 1,779,095 times

Please don't bring politics into any topic on this forum. The Politics and Other Controversies forum is here. Do not respond to any political posts. Report them.

Very controversial topics should also be placed in the Politics and Other Controversies or another forum about them. No threads about gun laws, religion, gay marriage, abortion, unions, immigration, healthcare laws, minimum wage, taxes, etc. should be here.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:37 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Strange how black men are making fools of themselves for chasing after females of other races, but White, Asian, and Hispanics are allowed to do it. In fact, if I can recall a stat, over 90% of black men are married to black women. It's a myth that insecure white males made up that black men only chase after non-black women when that's not the case....

You can see the insecurity in this thread alone.

Whites are just fearful of blacks because blacks are the only ones actually standing up to White Supremacy.
First off,hispanic is NOT a race.......geez\

Ted Cruz looks white to me

I know Euro desceded,Afro,Asian hispanics,etc

Leave the house sometime.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:50 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
what is ridiculous is falling in love with a color and not a person. that is exactly what black men who exclusively date outside of their race are all about.
You couldn't be more wrong. I haven't dated a black woman in a very long time. Interestingly enough, the last woman I dated before my wife who I have been with for 10 years was black and British. My wife is white and British. The two of them are much more alike than not. Their COLOR is irrelevant! A British person is defined mainly by social CLASS. An American mainly by race... color. The behavioral characteristics that are so uniform in the UK as long as the individuals belong to the same social class, are stratified into color differences in America. My wife being blind from birth has never seen color. She has, however, been in America for 20 years. She knows that there are differences between (most) black men and white men. And she prefers white men!

I have asked her to explain what race... color means to her and how she formed her preferences. She says color is a set of behaviors and cultural nuances that people display when she encounters them. In the UK she never knew who was black or white and dated men of a number of different races. In America she ONLY dated white, upper middle class men. That is what she is, and that is what she prefers. Someone very much like herself. Someone like me. She doesn't know or care that I am quite black. I sound like, behave like, and appreciate the same things that the men she usually dates appreciate.

Racist white men think legions of black men are making off with their women. In actual fact real black/white interaction is rather limited in America. There are not all that many black men to start with and the large majority of them are fine with black women. Only in America is there this sub-culture that is often called the "black" culture. White women that are attracted to black American men are attracted to the behavioral nuances as much as or more than the obvious physical differences from white men. There are still more white women left than you know what to do with. What is it to you if a few (thousand) find black men irresistible?

Old 08-07-2015, 12:54 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
First off,hispanic is NOT a race.......geez\

Ted Cruz looks white to me

I know Euro desceded,Afro,Asian hispanics,etc

Leave the house sometime.
I'm not sure why you went of on that poster for a technicality. The rest of their post is spot on!
I think I'll rep them since I need to spread some around.

Old 08-07-2015, 01:17 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I'm not sure why you went of on that poster for a technicality. The rest of their post is spot on!
I think I'll rep them since I need to spread some around.
Because,a white hispanic marrying a white American is NOT interracial marriage!

Old 08-07-2015, 02:10 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Well we did elect a community organizer as our president. Defining groups of people by their differences and pitting them against one another is what community organizers do. The increased racial tension we have experienced over the last few years has been brought about by design, to satisfy short and medium term political goals at the expense of the long term prosperity of this country.
1) You clearly have no idea what a community organizer actually is or actually does.

2) You people just can't stop bringing Obama into things that have nothing to do with Obama just so you can talk about how much you dislike him. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:12 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpme View Post
If I came home with a guy like that, he'd be dead on the doorstep. My question would be why does this guy feel the need to only date white women
He never once states that he "only" dates white women, and he specifically mentions dating a Korean woman. In addition, it's not about the women he dates, but the reaction of the fathers of the women he has dated, so....you basically missed all the points.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:34 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post

Whites are just fearful of blacks because blacks are the only ones actually standing up to White Supremacy.
Fearful? Nah. They don't even think about it unless where is a black person ranting about racism where none exists.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:53 AM

898 posts, read 1,219,236 times
i have dated black immigrant women before. they were very good. black american girls? nope. they are loud-mouthed and always angry about something. it's not really a race thing, but a cultural thing i have found.

kid in video is exaggerating for the sake of performance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies