Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in New World Order or One World Government?
Yes 15 45.45%
No 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 09:19 PM

63 posts, read 57,135 times

Advertisements

Happy they disappointed you George! Glad I bought (TEVA) before you.

George Soros Predicts Ukraine Could Ruin The EU - The Daily Beast

Edit: A yes vote indicates you believe people or governments are trying to create a New World Order or One World Government

A no vote indicates you think its a conspiracy theory.

Option C= "I like pie"

Last edited by James Stock; 03-23-2014 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: added poll
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2014, 09:33 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,200,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Stock View Post
Happy they disappointed you George! Glad I bought (TEVA) before you.

George Soros Predicts Ukraine Could Ruin The EU - The Daily Beast
That bastard is the most dangerous man alive as far as I'm concerned!

Old 03-23-2014, 09:37 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
From your article.
In his new book, which asks “Is it too late to save the European Union?” Soros argues that Putin’s attempt to build a new Eastern bloc in Ukraine and beyond could eventually jolt Europe back to life. “We have just witnessed a dramatic test of strength between Russia and the European Union. Russia came out ahead,” he said. “Russia has benefited from the fact that Europe is disunited. But now that Russia is emerging as a threat to Europe, it may once again become a force that brings Europe closer together. I pin my hopes on Chancellor Merkel … one must never give up hope.”

Pretty classic Hegelian Dialectics at play here. Don't forget the IMF. Russia is always a classic to dig up out of the closet.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
That bastard is the most dangerous man alive as far as I'm concerned!
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
From your article.
In his new book, which asks “Is it too late to save the European Union?†Soros argues that Putin’s attempt to build a new Eastern bloc in Ukraine and beyond could eventually jolt Europe back to life. “We have just witnessed a dramatic test of strength between Russia and the European Union. Russia came out ahead,†he said. “Russia has benefited from the fact that Europe is disunited. But now that Russia is emerging as a threat to Europe, it may once again become a force that brings Europe closer together. I pin my hopes on Chancellor Merkel … one must never give up hope.â€

Pretty classic Hegelian Dialectics at play here. Don't forget the IMF. Russia is always a classic to dig up out of the closet.
Russia may have planned their whole USSR collapse. What better way to build up strength and and have the US take eyes off.

In 2008 they colluded with China trying to get them to sell US Treasuries to crash the US economy.

Russia Tries To Get China To Sell GSEs - Business Insider

This is an international chess game being played with fiat currencies for control of the oildollar. One I think China and Russia are a few moves ahead right now!

Old 03-23-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
I agree.

Russia may have planned their whole USSR collapse. What better way to build up strength and and have the US take eyes off.

In 2008 they colluded with China trying to get them to sell US Treasuries to crash the US economy.

Russia Tries To Get China To Sell GSEs - Business Insider

This is an international chess game being played with fiat currencies for control of the oildollar. One I think China and Russia are a few moves ahead right now!
There is public information, including court documents, alluding to the "US" financial take down of the ruble.

Bit more going on than meets the eye.

The IMF has posted public information regarding pending global governance reforms.

If one just sticks to the classic NWO meme and "countries", it's easy to miss.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
There is public information, including court documents, alluding to the "US" financial take down of the ruble.

Bit more going on than meets the eye.

The IMF has posted public information regarding pending global governance reforms.

If one just sticks to the classic NWO meme and "countries", it's easy to miss.
Currency wars have been going on for a long time, as long as fiat currencies have been around. Since people figured out they could shave the gold off coins and devalue them!

One can't stick to just the NWO or countries, this is a global affair to retain the oil dollar.

Putin's chess move was in direct opposition to the IMF and petro dollar. It was the logical move anyone not trapped in office could see. A war there would not benefit US or Europe I think quite the opposite.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:47 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Eventually they will get exactly what they are asking for, but I'm not sure they are going to want what they eventually get. There are those in this world that are working toward a NWO and they are maneuvering currency and events to shape what they are trying to impose.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Currency wars have been going on for a long time, as long as fiat currencies have been around. Since people figured out they could shave the gold off coins and devalue them!

One can't stick to just the NWO or countries, this is a global affair to retain the oil dollar.

Putin's chess move was in direct opposition to the IMF and petro dollar. It was the logical move anyone not trapped in office could see. A war there would not benefit US or Europe I think quite the opposite.
Not sure why you would add a NWO poll and mention it in your thread title, if it wasn't part of your subject.

Yes currency wars are nothing new. Russia is on board with the new reforms. It has been announced. All the BRICs and US is a moderate hold out. BO and Treasury are working on that. SDRs appear to have been chosen to manage and replace. Ukraine has been used for several things, but one of the more important roles is accelerating the IMF reforms.

Russia is not in opposition to IMF. Petro dollar, yes, to some extent, but all previous reserves have died. US held on longer than expected and will have to be managed just as in the past. These days there are more management tools. The whole world is invested in US dollars. China alone shows 3.5 trillion in foreign exchange reserves. Clearly no one wants to lose their investments, especially since China appears to be popping now.

9 Signs That China Is Making A Move Against The U.S. Dollar

One must look at how much "US" investment is in China, as well.

Old 03-23-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Eventually they will get exactly what they are asking for, but I'm not sure they are going to want what they eventually get. There are those in this world that are working toward a NWO and they are maneuvering currency and events to shape what they are trying to impose.
As I said Russia is a classic to dig out.

Ukraine Crisis: Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg

quote:
Money from globalist centers has been flowing into the Ukrainian opposition since at least 2004, when the Carnegie Foundation was caught filtering funds to anti-Russian political candidate Viktor Yushchenko, as well as to the groups who supported him.
The Ukrainian Supreme Court called for a runoff due to massive voter fraud and the rise of the pro-Western Orange Revolution, determining the winner to be Yushchenko over none other than Viktor Yanukovych. Yanukovych went on to win the 2010 elections, and the revolution returned to oust him this year.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:17 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
You got to break the U.S. first and you do that by dividing the people and causing an economic collapse. That way the people will be begging to be saved and accept any terms for that help. We see it in action with welfare recipients now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies