Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 05:40 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Ho hum the same Islamaphobic topics by the same posters

Islam has a foothold in many areas due to trading, proselytization and war but this process largely ended over 200 years ago. Islam is not spreading by conversion but rather by increases in the population of Muslims - actually it is likely the opposite but I have yet to see any study on the subject. It is not spreading as a percent of population in China, India, Russia, Latam, Philippines or many other areas. Westerners are encountering it in many locations for the first time because of Globalization, Immigration and war in the Muslim world.

How exactly is Islam going to "take over"
War - no that is killing muslims faster than they are being replaced
Conversion - No - Where are the native Brits, French, Germans, Americans, Spanish, Italians, Koreans, etc converting en mass to Islam ?.
Becoming the Majority ? so there are 80 Million Germans; the Guardian says that Muslims are ~5% today and projected to be 7% by 2030. Say that is wrong and they are actually 10%. When will the breeding-based takeover occur ? At 30, 40 or 50 % ? At the current growth rate that would be hundreds of years - not exactly a topical issue and many things could happen before then (like running out of oil).

Some of you should really try getting out more; perhaps it would lead to greater understanding of the world around you, instead of crying on the Internet that the sky is falling.
TY for saying what is exactly how I am viewing this claim of being over run by those nasty Islam believers..SMH
Also would like to mention..USA population of Muslims is only around 1.7%..which ballpark is 5 + million...

Hummm kinda wonder why all the CAPS and par "Chicken Little" Islamophobia on a very high pitch!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2015, 05:45 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lots of countries send foreign aid to less fortunate nations. And we fund the U.N. because it's a way to control other nations...especially having the heaviest vote on the Security Council. We don't fund the UN out of altruism.

Now again, is it ok that we're hellbent on world domination while complaining about others desiring the same thing?

BTW...why would i leave? This is my country. My family helped build this country. Greatest country or not, it belongs to me.
So we fund the U.N. and that's how we control it???? Haha I think you need to rethink WTH you talking about... we don't control sh*t.
Heaviest vote..... means crap.

Well if your family "built this country" as you say and you hate it then your one SMFKer.....but I still think you should leave and go live in one of those sh*thole countries and see how bad it really is out there.
Sad part is you will sit here in the U.S. and complain..go figure.

Old 09-12-2015, 05:46 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,302 times
Muslims living in the enlightened West are no different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc

Old 09-12-2015, 06:03 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,204,876 times
First, everyone wants to rule the world. America wants to rule the world(and we basically do). China wants to rule the world, Russia wants to rule the world.

The only difference is really about methods. The United States rules the world through economic and military intervention. We pretend as if we respect the sovereignty of other countries. But in reality, we use our CIA to overthrow governments, and funnel in weapons and money to those factions within foreign governments which serve "America's interests". And if there are no factions for us to support within a country, we will funnel weapons and money into neighboring countries, and encourage them to go to war on our behalf(with promises of even more money/power). And if we can't achieve our goals through either of those methods, we will "sanction" countries. Thereby cutting off their access to world markets, world resources, technology, etc.

This works incredibly well against small countries, who don't have many natural resources(like North Korea/Cuba). And it works pretty well even against relatively developed countries. Because their economies are usually completely dependent on international trade, and because they need to be able to import technology from "The West", or they'll fall exponentially behind.

The West is ruled by "internationalists", whose goal is domination of the entire world's markets/resources. And many/most of the people who make up this "clique", are atheists(although many are Jews, but they are secular, Jew is really just a nationality). They would prefer there to be no religion at all, since religion is divisive, and prevents their "one-world government" from becoming a reality. And they will attack religion as much as possible. But to the extent that they appear to defend Islam, it is merely because they see that Islam can be used in their efforts to destroy Christianity, which is currently their primary goal.

They want to overload Europe with foreigners, which will destroy any semblance of "nationalism". Which will have turned the people of those countries so far against each other, that they will be incapable of working together to resist these "internationalists". If Germany is no longer German, then Germany no longer exists. It becomes nothing more than a province within the "New World Order".

As for the Muslims. They certainly want to dominate the world, and unlike the Christians, they won't be as easy to pacify over the long-term. Their religion is simply not the same as Christianity. And if enough of them come, it'll be very difficult for the powers-that-be to secularize and subjugate them.

But honestly, it isn't the Muslims who are the real enemy. It is the internationalists(especially the Marxists). They are the ones pulling the strings, manipulating the people, turning them against each other, importing all the immigrants/refugees, and persistently attacking Christianity.

I find the Muslims to be "brothers-in-arms" for our fight against our real enemy; International bankers/corporations, who build their empires on usury and other financial/economic exploitation. And unlike the cowardly Christians, who might complain, but do nothing; These Muslims know how to deal with usurers, degenerates, and war-profiteers.

Old 09-12-2015, 06:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
So we fund the U.N. and that's how we control it???? Haha I think you need to rethink WTH you talking about... we don't control sh*t.
Heaviest vote..... means crap.

Well if your family "built this country" as you say and you hate it then your one SMFKer.....but I still think you should leave and go live in one of those sh*thole countries and see how bad it really is out there.
Sad part is you will sit here in the U.S. and complain..go figure.
LOL...really? Being on the Security Council means crap, huh? Okay.

Like i said before, i ain't leaving. And no one is gonna make me leave. And i'll keep complaining too.

Again, are you comfortable with your country trying to dominate the world?

Old 09-12-2015, 07:49 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
And europe lays down..

Usa lays down

nobody takes note of the real issue

what is at hand is an islamic revolution

infiltrating nations .. Western nations

they take over by sheer numbers

you watch!!!
OK. What is the solution?

Old 09-12-2015, 08:51 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,449,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
OK. What is the solution?
let me ask you something...

if they are in a predominantly Muslim nation why are they leaving?

let's start there....

Old 09-12-2015, 09:47 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
"People DONT GET IT!!! - islam wants world domination"

I think most people realize that, they just don't think it will ever happen. People have always been rather naïve. I don't think radical islam will ever achieve it's goal. But, I think there will be hell to pay in the mean time.

Old 09-12-2015, 09:52 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
let me ask you something...

if they are in a predominantly Muslim nation why are they leaving?

let's start there....
World domination according to you. So, what makes you think that and what is the solution?

Old 09-12-2015, 10:05 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Careful. Dr Oz is going to get you.
Seems he has walked lightly in this faith..........Mehmet Oz’s Religion and Political Views | The Hollowverse
However, beyond Islam, Oz was introduced and attached himself to the Protestant mysticism of his wife’s religion–Swedenborgian Christianity

He doesn't practice strict Islam, no wonder people fail to question Islam, Dr. Oz is the face.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies