Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why Did Hillary Clinton Move to New York in 2001?
Her and Bill were now too "good" for Arkansas 8 12.12%
Her and Bill wanted to stay relevant by carpetbagging a New York Senate seat 39 59.09%
A little bit of both 19 28.79%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 07:36 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times

Advertisements

"In your opinion, why did Hillary Clinton move to New York in 2001?"

Who cares why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 07:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Responses to your points, questions:
  1. Your opinion of me is irrelevant and furthermore isn't the topic at hand. However whenever people take the "shoot the messenger" tactic, it only means they can't argue their points based on logic & fact.
  2. 2nd paragraph. Fallacious questions about me that also have nothing to do with topic. See response #1
When you are ready to actually address the topic, let us know.
1. Ditto to you.

2. Fallacious questions? How can a question be fallacious? As to having to do with the topic. You've proffered an opinion about the state of Arkansas. In challenging that opinion, I've asked you to provide some foundation for it. That seems topical.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:07 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
1. Ditto to you.2. Fallacious questions? How can a question be fallacious? As to having to do with the topic. You've proffered an opinion about the state of Arkansas. In challenging that opinion, I've asked you to provide some foundation for it. That seems topical.
Dear Heart, you challenged what I posted me with nonsense in form of personal attack, and I've only responded to that, so no ditto. The questions are fallacious because, yet again, you ask about me and not topic.

You haven't addressed the topic at all but this typically this is how the King's supporters support the King. Attack the messenger instead of addressing message. You proved it yet again.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:55 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Dear Heart, you challenged what I posted me with nonsense in form of personal attack, and I've only responded to that, so no ditto. The questions are fallacious because, yet again, you ask about me and not topic.

You haven't addressed the topic at all but this typically this is how the King's supporters support the King. Attack the messenger instead of addressing message. You proved it yet again.
When a poster insists on calling Hillary the "King" in all her posts on this entire website, it's hard to take that poster seriously. It's only haters like you who think she's been annotated with super powers. Most people know better. She's tough as nails and has earned her place in history. You? Not so much.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:01 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:

Why, bless your heart!

I guess you don't understand that when you make an assertion, like "They don't like her," that a challenge to your expertise is on topic. How do you know that, "They don't like her"?

Old 10-08-2015, 09:13 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
When a poster insists on calling Hillary the "King" in all her posts on this entire website, it's hard to take that poster seriously. It's only haters like you who think she's been annotated with super powers. Most people know better. She's tough as nails and has earned her place in history. You? Not so much.
She sure did earn her place in history as one of the most unethical, cheating liars in American politics history. Did I mention criminal too?

Old 10-08-2015, 10:09 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Either she thinks she's "better" than people from Arkansas, or she's an opportunist. Take your pick.
This only matters to folks with terminal Clinton Derangement Syndrome. I've got news for you: HRC and Bill have managed to weather over a quarter century of ginned up nonsense from the likes of Richard Scaife, Newt Gingrich, and Darrell Issa. Have at it if you like.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:43 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
My guess is that the Clintons ran off to New York because sexual predator Billy had exhausted the supply of women in Arkansas.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM

4,512 posts, read 5,055,664 times
You didn't give us the choice for the REAL reason she did it, remember she was a "Lifelong Yankee fan" ? (Just another of her habitual lies) !

Old 10-08-2015, 11:18 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
We seem to have a lot of people here who know Hillary's exact thoughts and preferences. It's a bit scary, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies