Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 12:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
So again, I am and with the same caveats.

Purposely delivering a baby in the second trimester due to fetal abnormality/mother's compromised health due to the pregnancy IS NOT about sustaining life of baby.
Then it is good to see we are on the same page and I am happy to have provided you with some education on this subject.

As for your limitations you would be hoping for, there would be no need for that due to the rarity of late term abortions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2015, 12:15 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
There are already hundreds of thousands of kids still waiting to be adopted. Why don't we care about them. Instead you just want to add more unwanted kids to the system.
Nope, not at all. Foster care is another BS program that has no accountability. Foster Families should be screened, heavily screened. Do mandatory background and financial checks.. Most just want the money , and yet we continue it. And adoption agencies along with US Gov should stop making it more beneficial to adopt overseas..
I have, in the past 5 years had 3 adult children from 17 to 24 stay at my home. No foster care. I allowed them to live there rent free, as long as they held a job, and put money away to be able to get out on their own.. Only one of the three was unable too, as she has MD..
Regardless. If people would sit down and practice safer sex, and families would stay together, and we stop providing incentives to have more babies for welfare, etc, we can fix allot of problems. But, it starts at home.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you are saying if the government gives me a tax break on a car, then the government helped me buy a house because I used my own money to do so?
Not quite, every time they use tax dollars to assist someone else to get a home, car etc, then they are assisting you with everyones money they are using/collecting..
Not everyone pays taxes... Remember, there are tax payers and everyone else. Notice how politicians always say tax payers, not everyone, always refer to tax payers.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Not quite, every time they use tax dollars to assist someone else to get a home, car etc, then they are assisting you with everyones money they are using/collecting..
Not everyone pays taxes... Remember, there are tax payers and everyone else. Notice how politicians always say tax payers, not everyone, always refer to tax payers.
Fine, well then the government gave me a tax break to buy a new car and then with my own money that I earned I bought myself a new fridge....guess that means the government bought me a new fridge too.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Fine, well then the government gave me a tax break to buy a new car and then with my own money that I earned I bought myself a new fridge....guess that means the government bought me a new fridge too.
I can see this will never go anywhere. have a good one;

Old 10-24-2015, 12:50 AM

Quote:
I can see this will never go anywhere. have a good one;
So what you mean to say is that no, the government did not buy me a fridge even though they gave me a tax break on a car.....just like the government doesn't fund abortions at Planned Parenthood.....so yes, have a good one.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:53 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Ah, so it is okay for you to not like to pay for something, but not others. Hypocrite. Some people dont like paying for abortions. PP provides that service, and if it wasnt for government subsidies, they wouldnt be able to perform them. So, good on Texas.
Not liking to pay taxes for certain things is a lot different than hounding legislators to pass laws to single out my personal dislikes as pro-lifer's do.

So you don't like subsidizing PP, suck it up and go on with your life like the rest of us do.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:54 AM

Quote:
So what you mean to say is that no, the government did not buy me a fridge even though they gave me a tax break on a car.....just like the government doesn't fund abortions at Planned Parenthood.....so yes, have a good one.
LOL. PP does enable abortions.. They give money directly to them to ensure their programs stays afloat. A tax break is a different thing.. If you take the tax break and buy a refrigerator you are still spending your money, not money the government gave you..

Old 10-24-2015, 12:57 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Then it is good to see we are on the same page and I am happy to have provided you with some education on this subject.

As for your limitations you would be hoping for, there would be no need for that due to the rarity of late term abortions.
Ok…same page "ish", but that's quite an ego you have there!

I missed where you "educated" me?

No one knows everything about every thing.

It's actually ok.

No one does and no one ever will.

Last edited by Informed Info; 10-24-2015 at 01:09 AM..

Old 10-24-2015, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Not liking to pay taxes for certain things is a lot different than hounding legislators to pass laws to single out my personal dislikes as pro-lifer's do.

So you don't like subsidizing PP, suck it up and go on with your life like the rest of us do.
Oh, somebodies panties are up their collective a**. I dont have to suck it up, and I will fight anything that pisses off little children like yourself that cant take responsibility for their lack of self control.
Responsibility and Accountability is lost within liberals. Suck it up, laughable...Child..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies