Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 07:27 AM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times

Advertisements

This isn't about any American Political Affiliation, this IS about ARMING yourselves with knowledge.

Realize this is long, but it needs to be watched and listened to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo

I've said for years, here in CD, that the terrorists are here, and have been since before 911....I was laughed at, mocked, and told to take my tin foil hat off...

Just read this morning, that 8 Syrians tried to get in through the Mexican Boarder
There are already people in the U.S. who are criminals...drug suppliers, rapists, people who kidnap children to be prostitutes in 3rd world countries....Russian Gangs...
It has Got to stop!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 07:45 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Not a fan of her. She seems like an opportunist and she sounds comical most of the time.

This being said, I understand the message.

Not sure if all Muslim think the same way, but all the radical Muslim want huge empire that was created was called the caliphate, which means this huge territory, this huge Islamic community at the head of which is somebody… who substitutes for the prophet.

More than a decade after 9/11, the West is still coming to grips with Islam's "holy war." I think it really has very little to do with American foreign policy, it has everything to do with radical Muslim ideaology.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:53 AM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Not a fan of her. She seems like an opportunist and she sounds comical most of the time.

Not sure if all Muslim think the same way, but all the radical Muslim want huge empire that was created was called the caliphate, which means this huge territory, this huge Islamic community at the head of which is somebody… who substitutes for the prophet.

More than a decade after 9/11, the West is still coming to grips with Islam's "holy war." I think it really has very little to do with American foreign policy, it has everything to do with radical Muslim ideaology.

Be it you like her or not, what she is spewing is the truth...and she lived through it...
Lily, there is no worse danger then radicals...regardless of what religion they are....

I can't say that I like her either, don't know her well enough but I do like what she has to say and it's so true....

American's need to arm themselves with common sense and knowledge and stop playing the most naieve little children in the entire world, that needs a leader to tell them how to think an feel....who walk around with their noses surgically implanted to their phones and are not aware of anything but themselves...and their own little tiny insignificant lives....

Old 11-19-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Be it you like her or not, what she is spewing is the truth...and she lived through it...
Lily, there is no worse danger then radicals...regardless of what religion they are....

I can't say that I like her either, don't know her well enough but I do like what she has to say and it's so true....

American's need to arm themselves with common sense and knowledge and stop playing the most naieve little children in the entire world, that needs a leader to tell them how to think an feel....who walk around with their noses surgically implanted to their phones and are not aware of anything but themselves...and their own little tiny insignificant lives....
True. I completely agree.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:59 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
I'm afraid EVERYTHING is political for Obama and his supporters.

It is crucial to elect a new Republican President in 2016 to end this madness.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:00 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Syrians Arrested Trying to Cross Texas Border: Report | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

This report indicates that the two Syrian families presented themselves to authorities at the border, rather than sneaking in. I assume more facts will be forthcoming. However, all theories will likewise be considered factual.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:05 AM

EIGHT people have been arrested at Istanbul's main airport amid fears they are Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists posing as refugees after they were found clutching a hand-drawn map plotting the route to Germany.

Eight arrested at Istanbul airport amid ISIS fears | World | News | Daily Express

I mean, are you guys surprised?

I am not saying ALL of them are terrorists, but ONE is bad enough.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:05 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,392,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

I try to listen to what people actually say and fight thru my personal bias related to style and hyperbole.

I have yet to hear Gabriel say a single thing about radical islam that was inaccurate.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I try to listen to what people actually say and fight thru my personal bias related to style and hyperbole.

I have yet to hear Gabriel say a single thing about radical islam that was inaccurate.
I know what you are saying. I did say "I understand the message."

When it comes to radical Muslim and religion, I like to follow M. Zuhdi Jasser, M.D
He seems to be Knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:07 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,098,442 times
Stopped watching after the first 25 seconds. The whole 'thank you I'm so blessed' thing always makes me mad. It's a thing I see all the time with public speakers; I call it arrogant humility.

As for the topic, yeah, radical Islam is a problem. Radical ideologies generally are. However, there is an aspect of political division, you must see that. To someone who is super far left, a person who is center right would be far right in their eyes because of their own personal bias. To some, simply being a Muslim makes you a radical Muslim and there is political reasons for why that is.

To the thoughtful, which is a dying race, radical Islam is a problem. And it's an definable one based on concrete evidence and reasoning. But to the rest, it's different. Some are too willing to call all Muslims radicals and others are to willing to dismiss the threat radicals pose. And there are clear political lines that separate these two camps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies