Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2015, 06:07 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,239,624 times

Advertisements

The biggest fear we have concerning us is the loons who get a gun and start shooting. Nothing like home grown nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 06:12 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,666,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Hate mongering? who is hate mongering?

Stunning to think the murder of thousands of babies ranks far below the false accusation of hate mongering.

To think anyone aginst unrestricted abortion is a hate mongerer is stunted thinking.
There ARE restrictions on abortion. Did you conveniently forget that?

Old 11-28-2015, 06:14 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,940,309 times
Ironic that a place that routinely kills unborn babies is now the target of a killer, and now its a huge tragedy? I never advocate murder of any kind, and they should prosecute the killer, but I wish they'd ban and punish all the murderers.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:16 AM

57,408 posts, read 26,339,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
I'm sure if the guy had stepped out in front of the cops and was holding a gun up as if to shoot, he'd be splattered all over the place in a nanosecond.

If he stepped out and held his hands up and did as he was told by the cops, that's why he's probably still alive. Not doing what you're told is a huge factor in why so many people get killed by police. So many of them seem to have a problem just holding still. The rest can't seem to keep from mouthing off and arguing with the cops.

By the way, maybe we can merge this thread with the same one going on in Current Events.
He resisted for 5 hours he didn't just step out with his hands up, the police showed patience and intelligence.

All this right wing rhetoric from Carly Fiorina and other GOP members puts these PP employees at an elevated risk.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:19 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,195,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He was resisted for 5 hours he didn't just step out with his hands up, the police showed patience and intelligence.

All this right wing rhetoric from Carly Fiorina and other GOP members puts these PP employees at an elevated risk.
Exactly!

'Murica, well the mainland anyway.

I'm so glad to be back in the Caribbean...

Old 11-28-2015, 06:20 AM

57,408 posts, read 26,339,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Ironic that a place that routinely kills unborn babies is now the target of a killer, and now its a huge tragedy? I never advocate murder of any kind, and they should prosecute the killer, but I wish they'd ban and punish all the murderers.
The largest irony which you completely missed are pro life proponents killing innocent people.

Your statement seems to offer some ray of doubt that they should prosecute the murderer, is there any earthly logic why they shouldn't.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:22 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,542,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
It does not appear clear at all that he was targeting the Planned Parenthood clinic. If he was, you would have expected him to go after the doctors and the people directly involved in providing the abortions. Instead, he apparently just randomly opened fire on people out in the street and then moved into the clinic later. It is all very strange.

Clearly, there are important facts related to this incident that are still unknown.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:23 AM

19,279 posts, read 17,158,241 times
Quote:

Stunning to think the murder of thousands of babies ranks far below the false accusation of hate mongering.

To think anyone aginst unrestricted abortion is a hate mongerer is stunted thinking.
Like it or not they provide legally authorized procedures, maybe one day preventative methods, proper education and people willing to adopt will be so wide spread that people don't select this option.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:17 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,415,673 times
Quote:

Its comments like this, and others that are far worse, that are EXACTLY what is being referred too. Your attempt to place this attack as OK because of your beliefs about abortion that the majority do not share are in fact a good example of how terrorism flourishes.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:21 AM

24,449 posts, read 23,127,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He resisted for 5 hours he didn't just step out with his hands up, the police showed patience and intelligence.

>>> And Obama and other dems leftist rhetoric put the police at an elevated risk. I'm all for ignoring as many politicians as possible, but how do we gag them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies