Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 10:35 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
European. I knew it.
I hope you enjoy what Merkel did to Germany and what's soon to come to western europe!
I am sure you will get along just swell with your new neighbors.
Never mind the hijab, tell me what color will your first niqab be?
lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Also, typical of liberals. You are afraid that you might read something that will change your mind so you say "I'm not going to read it." You behave just like religious people when you try to point out something in their religion.
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
If most Muslims are decent people;

Why is Asia Bibi still in prison?
Millions of Muslims have pledged to strangle Asia Bibi to death if she is allowed to walk free.

Why is Molly Norris still in hiding right here in USA, from only 1% of the American population; Muslims?
Probably what drives most people? Money?

In December 2010, a month after Noreen's conviction, a Muslim cleric announced a 500,000 Pakistani rupee award (the equivalent of $10,000)[6] to anyone who would kill her.[3][39] One survey reported that around 10 million Pakistanis had said that they would be willing to personally kill her out of either religious conviction or for the reward.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:39 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
lol.

Okay.

Probably what drives most people? Money?

In December 2010, a month after Noreen's conviction, a Muslim cleric announced a 500,000 Pakistani rupee award (the equivalent of $10,000)[6] to anyone who would kill her.[3][39] One survey reported that around 10 million Pakistanis had said that they would be willing to personally kill her out of either religious conviction or for the reward.
When Muhammad went on raids of Infidel caravans, his henchmen were rewarded with Infidel female captives as sex slaves.

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

Old 11-29-2015, 10:40 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,437,330 times
Look at you ****ing people. lol ISIS has you beat. The paranoia. The fear. You're playing right into their hands and you don't even know it.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Look at you ****ing people. lol ISIS has you beat. The paranoia. The fear. You're playing right into their hands and you don't even know it.
exactly....

Old 11-29-2015, 10:52 PM

1,365 posts, read 1,017,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Playing in to their hands by not wanting to accept ISIS members as refugees? By being aware that ISIS is out to kill us when we see their tweets on Twitter about how they want to kill us?

Oh, you're one of those people who thinks a bunch of inbred retards with an I.Q. of 80 are outsmarting all of us by playing some elaborate trick where they announce they hate us and are out to kill us, and when we react by wanting to restrict their numbers in our countries,they are some how playing us for fools. LOL

So they DON"t actually want to come to our homelands and blow us up, they just want us to think that they want to do that. Oh, ok. Makes perfect sense.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AminWi View Post
The vast majority of Syrian refugees - over 4 million of them - have been taken in by Muslim countries. About half of that number are in Arab-majority Muslim countries. I do agree that Saudi Arabia could be helping far more, but they do not constitute the entire Arab Muslim world!

Source please? From what I have read, the Arab middle eastern countries have taken in very few of them and outright refused in some cases to take any of them at all.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
oh golimar. You too, are confused.
I have no interest in Islam. I have no interest in any religion. I also know, that most muslims are pretty decent people.. Save your propaganda, rubbish. I'm not going to read it.
So you admit you are totally ignorant about Islam and the teachings of the Koran, and you admit that you don't want to learn.

So why are you on this thread arguing with us and telling us that we are all wrong about the FACTS about Islam, the same FACTS that you are ignorant of?

We are trying to educate you and you are out right refusing to read or learn anything. You are being willfully ignorant, and sitting around calling us names for stating the facts, that you don't like to hear.

What is your purpose on this thread?

Old 11-29-2015, 11:18 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,437,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
Playing in to their hands by not wanting to accept ISIS members as refugees? By being aware that ISIS is out to kill us when we see their tweets on Twitter about how they want to kill us?

Oh, you're one of those people who thinks a bunch of inbred retards with an I.Q. of 80 are outsmarting all of us by playing some elaborate trick where they announce they hate us and are out to kill us, and when we react by wanting to restrict their numbers in our countries,they are some how playing us for fools. LOL

So they DON"t actually want to come to our homelands and blow us up, they just want us to think that they want to do that. Oh, ok. Makes perfect sense.

No. By running around like chickens with your heads cut off.

It's perfectly reasonable to be concerned and vigilant regarding the refugees. No doubt about it, at all. However, we all need to keep a level head, and understand what the vast majority of these people have lived through, and are fleeing.

But if this, and the P&OC forum are any indication, you folks have lost the war.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
So you admit you are totally ignorant about Islam and the teachings of the Koran, and you admit that you don't want to learn.

So why are you on this thread arguing with us and telling us that we are all wrong about the FACTS about Islam, the same FACTS that you are ignorant of?

We are trying to educate you and you are out right refusing to read or learn anything. You are being willfully ignorant, and sitting around calling us names for stating the facts, that you don't like to hear.

What is your purpose on this thread?
I have no interest in the religion, I did not say I didn't know anything about it.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:18 AM

1,984 posts, read 1,701,961 times
(Sigh...)

Not my circus, not my monkey...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies