Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 07:15 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I could just see me going to the hospital for an infected toe? are you for real? My last physical was 1969 when I got drafted.Both my Daughters were born at home like normal .I had to have someone explain to me what a headache was and even the flu.Glad you people don't live around me.Bet you even got personal doctors your so sick and helpless.
Keep it classy man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2015, 07:22 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Keep it classy man
THATS IT keep what classy? calling me an idiot,lazy,go get a real job looser not paying for your health ins classy.Is that what you mean? No Thanks This Carpenter sees right through you. Enjoy your house.

Old 12-25-2015, 07:33 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I hope they pay their ER bills, their hospital stay bills, etc..at LIST price, btw..wo charity care.

Do that and I am impressed as that is personal responsibility.

Or get employer coverage by earning that benefit.
I have. Did you have a point, or were you too busy being a liberal who assumes that because you wouldn't do it, others won't?

Old 12-25-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I hope they pay their ER bills, their hospital stay bills, etc..at LIST price, btw..wo charity care.

Do that and I am impressed as that is personal responsibility.

Or get employer coverage by earning that benefit.
ALL my bills are paid and I owe no one anything HAHA on earning employer benefits.I am a slave to no man especially one forced by the gov to control my wages and steal my wages through mandatory deductions.You work for your Masters I work for me.I tell the gov what I owe them not my master

Old 12-25-2015, 08:24 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
ALL my bills are paid and I owe no one anything HAHA on earning employer benefits.I am a slave to no man especially one forced by the gov to control my wages and steal my wages through mandatory deductions.You work for your Masters I work for me.I tell the gov what I owe them not my master
Well..Aren't you so so special to have availability of HC coverage..SO hey..SCREW anybody who hasn't..or can't afford it..or those who can't find job's to give them benefits..or who whether have College degree's and up to overhead level's of debt...

Whoopdee DOO// You have received the award for Don't Give a Sh$t about other's..Whoa..Bet you are SOO SO Proud!!

I actually very sorry for YOU!!

Old 12-25-2015, 08:30 PM

34,056 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
I could just see me going to the hospital for an infected toe? are you for real? My last physical was 1969 when I got drafted.Both my Daughters were born at home like normal .I had to have someone explain to me what a headache was and even the flu.Glad you people don't live around me.Bet you even got personal doctors your so sick and helpless.

infections can spread. Smart people do see doctors..who are professionals.

I had an ex in law who failed to get low level cancer treatment initially, and once found at a higher stage, he was gone in 10months.

And yes I go to doctors, as my employer insurance is excellent, and I want to enjoy many more decades on this fine earth, in good health, seeing as much as I can, working and vacationing hard.

Old 12-25-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I have. Did you have a point, or were you too busy being a liberal who assumes that because you wouldn't do it, others won't?

I use my employer health insurance plus Flex Med cards to pay in FULL.

Old 12-25-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Well..Aren't you so so special to have availability of HC coverage..SO hey..SCREW anybody who hasn't..or can't afford it..or those who can't find job's to give them benefits..or who whether have College degree's and up to overhead level's of debt...

Whoopdee DOO// You have received the award for Don't Give a Sh$t about other's..Whoa..Bet you are SOO SO Proud!!

I actually very sorry for YOU!!
You must be new here Pardner Whoa boy I have no health ins lost it in 1987 when I got skin cancer so I am the one SCREWED sorry to mess up your rant. DO I still get my AWARD? You really messed this one up pardner bet you are so PROUD so whats your degree in I might not have a job for you.

Old 12-25-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
You must be new here Pardner Whoa boy I have no health ins lost it in 1987 when I got skin cancer .

You said you had the chance for Insurance in a prior post but CHOSE not to buy it.

Old 12-25-2015, 08:55 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times
Quote:
THATS IT keep what classy? calling me an idiot,lazy,go get a real job looser not paying for your health ins classy.Is that what you mean? No Thanks This Carpenter sees right through you. Enjoy your house.
I do enjoy my well-built house. Thanks

Now back to the topic at hand. Please get some health insurance. I don't want you to have.to pay the penalty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies