Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 02:44 AM

290 posts, read 570,064 times

Advertisements

Any other questions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 02:56 AM

4,541 posts, read 1,159,404 times
Very cool thread, I am definitely interested in stuff like this!

Old 01-05-2016, 04:03 AM

290 posts, read 570,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Very cool thread, I am definitely interested in stuff like this!
Im glad you find the topic interesting but what i want to know is, what do you think about the coat of arms, and what do you think about the Masonic US federal government Now that you know this. Does it even make a difference to you?

Old 01-05-2016, 05:06 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonzy View Post

I was practicing my latin and Im looking at the US dollar bill/ coat of arms and I notice something.
Novus = New
Ordo = Order
Seclorum = Secular
=The New Secular Order.
Thats nice with an egyptian pyramid eyeball, thats very christian of America.
Annuit = dividende, acompte, conclusion, gain, achievement.
Coeptis = starting an undertaking, an enterprise
Annuit Coeptis = His enterprise is achieved.
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Saclorum = His enterprise of a New Secular Order is achieved(with the date 1776 below in Roman numerals)
*Important to note that the US revolution was the first one in a long line of many that over threw the Christian governments of the world and installed them with secular ones.
As far as whos enterprise is it, US federal web sites cite the God Jupiter as far as the coat of arms while freemason cite Lucifer. Very nice America, very nice!

Sheep will give you the official government response to the translation which they and the masonic federal government will tell you it translates to "He has favored our undertaking of the new order of the ages." which is still suspicious in my book.

Your thoughts on your freemasonic government, Americans?
I do not imagine it would be physically possible for me to care less at this point. Oh, wait...nope, I cannot care less.

And my great grandpa was a freemason. Oh lawdy, I'm part of the conspiracy!!

Old 01-05-2016, 05:29 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Im glad you find the topic interesting but what i want to know is, what do you think about the coat of arms, and what do you think about the Masonic US federal government Now that you know this. Does it even make a difference to you?
No, I like it! It's no secret many of the founding fathers were masons. So what? Here we are 240 years later and someone is worried about it? LOL

Old 01-05-2016, 05:36 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
No, I like it! It's no secret many of the founding fathers were masons. So what? Here we are 240 years later and someone is worried about it? LOL
Many of them also admired the Roman Republic, hence why we have a "Senate".

Old 01-05-2016, 12:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:

I was practicing my latin and Im looking at the US dollar bill/ coat of arms and I notice something.
Novus = New
Ordo = Order
Seclorum = Secular
=The New Secular Order.
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Saclorum = His enterprise of a New Secular Order is achieved(with the date 1776 below in Roman numerals)
*Important to note that the US revolution was the first one in a long line of many that over threw the Christian governments of the world and installed them with secular ones.
As far as whos enterprise is it, US federal web sites cite the God Jupiter as far as the coat of arms while freemason cite Lucifer. Very nice America, very nice!

Sheep will give you the official government response to the translation which they and the masonic federal government will tell you it translates to "He has favored our undertaking of the new order of the ages." which is still suspicious in my book.

When was the last time you had a dollar bill in your fingers?

I don't even touch/carry cash anymore. It's been so long I've forgotten what it smells like.

The VISA hologram on your credit/debit card, is that the new world order too?

Old 01-05-2016, 12:36 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
When was the last time you had a dollar bill in your fingers?

I don't even touch/carry cash anymore. It's been so long I've forgotten what it smells like.

The VISA hologram on your credit/debit card, is that the new world order too?
Silver dollars kill germs; paper dollars transfer them.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:02 PM

78,380 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:

Novus = New
Ordo = Order
Seclorum = Secular
=The New Secular Order.

I love how you are trying the "Trojan horse" method of introducing a conspiracy.

"I was practicing my latin.....and I notice something."

LOL....come on when you start out with that load of BS how are we to believe you?

Especially noteworthy since you use all the traditional buzz-words like "Sheep" and alternate between "just asking questions" and stating in your title that you have the "true meaning".

Come clean, don't give us tired lame gimmicks like "I'm just asking questions" or "I just noticed this" when we've seen it here a hundred times.

So, how did you really have this come to your attention?

Old 01-05-2016, 02:01 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,997,735 times
It's been a long, long time but it seems to me seclorum is plural. It would follow that the intention was ages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies