Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 05:47 PM

260 posts, read 239,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
There's been multiple murders where the black guy wasn't even armed, got shot and the officers were not charged because they felt threatened. The same could be used here and these guys are armed.
Like what? Ferguson? Get real
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 05:53 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
There's been multiple murders where the black guy wasn't even armed, got shot and the officers were not charged because they felt threatened. The same could be used here and these guys are armed.

You do realize more unarmed whites have been killed by the police than blacks? Liberals aren't pro-non-white, just anti-white and anti-conservative and that's all there is to it.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:55 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Vicki Weaver was murdered by FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi during an election year.
And it wasn't very popular, was it? I rest my case.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:56 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You do realize more unarmed whites have been killed by the police than blacks? Liberals aren't pro-non-white, just anti-white and anti-conservative and that's all there is to it.
I'm white. Last I checked, I'm not anti...me.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:00 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Lets please not make this a conservative/non-conservative thing. Nor should this be seen as the same as some of those you listed.

I am a conservative.

I don't know why the cops haven't gone in and arrested the lot of these people. they are breaking the law.

Period. end of discussion.
I think the FBI would love to go in and just slap them upside the head.

They do not want to make these clowns martyrs. Plain and simple.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
I'm white. Last I checked, I'm not anti...me.

You're not anti-you but you see other whites as competitors and something to envy and to be brought down. Trust me I have a lot of personal experience with whites who suffer with this mental condition of envy and jealousy of their peers.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:05 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think the FBI would love to go in and just slap them upside the head.

They do not want to make these clowns martyrs. Plain and simple.
No but I do want them humiliated. They can get pretty cold and hungry and the days are short this time of year. Then, when they weep and say they want to go home, they can go to trial, get sentenced to prison, fined, lose their right to own a gun, get put on no-fly lists, be unable to visit other countries and all the other things that come with the actions they have chosen to take.

Right now, Burns, Oregon is 32 degrees with sleet. The temperatures are supposed to drop to 17 degrees tonight and further to 7 degrees by this weekend. This is the most bumbling bunch of morons ever to be produced by the Tea Party.

Old 01-05-2016, 11:25 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,226,375 times
The smartest way to handle the Oregon situation is to wait for he militia, or whatever you want to call them, to leave. Nothing to be gained by a government assault. The locals do not want them there and it's unlikely they'll stay indefinitely.

They could all simply be pulled over and arrested as they drive back to wherever they came from. However, that might not happen. There is precedent to let them all go, which is basically what happened in Nevada.

Lesson: it's OK to threaten and point guns at police as long as you have friends with guns who are white and appeal to the sympathies of a certain subset of conservative citizens. If you have a fake gun or live in a city or participate in activities those same people claim to dislike it, like drug dealing, then the police are likely to shoot you in the back, ransack your house, and throw grenades in your child's crib.

Old 01-05-2016, 11:27 PM

552 posts, read 314,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
If this standoff were to end with LEO raiding and killing some/all the militiamen, how would that be any different, from a procedural perspective, than what happened to Eric Garner? Tamir Rice? John Crawford?

The argument that LEO has used to defend their killings, and the argument that Conservative voices accept and repeat, boils down to these three points:

Fact #1: What the victim is doing appears to be illegal.
Fact #2: They are disobeying direct orders from LEO.
Fact #3: They could be dangerous.

Would Conservative media hold these militiamen to the same standards that they hold others to, or would they denounce LEO?
The peaceful protesters are not the ones advocating violence, but you sure are.

Old 01-05-2016, 11:29 PM

552 posts, read 314,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Vicki Weaver was murdered by FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi during an election year.
They killed her son Sam too and Vicki was holding a baby when she was murdered by that FBI terrorist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies