Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 07:22 AM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And I bet it isn't your first gun, which means it is the ones who own several guns that are buying most of the guns.
P2K always , I mean always has noobs taking the tests to buy. Lots of women too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2016, 07:55 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And I bet it isn't your first gun, which means it is the ones who own several guns that are buying most of the guns.
I was in the gun store two days ago. A guy walked in, dropped $1200 and bought an arsenal: a pistol with ultra high capacity, illegal in all the commy lands, of 10 rounds magazines and an assault rifle. I mean, assault weapon. I mean military grade rifle. I mean military styled rifle that looks like... OK, I don't know what he bought but it's black and it's super uber scary. I was peeing in my pants the whole time.

The question he asked was more interesting as he wanted to buy a boat load of ammo - 20 rounds of .223 ammo in total. He said he only needed 20 rounds because he could shoot 10 to test the gun and keep the rest for self defense.

That's a seasoned gun owner I guess. :-)

Old 01-14-2016, 12:01 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Irrational? That word belongs to those who passed laws like gun free zone, limiting magazine capacity, banning cosmetic features or the gun roster.
Yep, let's end ALL Gun Free Zones like Mental Institutions, Jails, Courthouses, Planes, Congress, White House, etc. Everyone packs heat anywhere and everywhere?

Old 01-14-2016, 12:45 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Yep, let's end ALL Gun Free Zones like Mental Institutions, Jails, Courthouses, Planes, Congress, White House, etc. Everyone packs heat anywhere and everywhere?
When you actually travel the world you find that places where guns are more visible are less safe. Fear is a peculiar thing.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:25 PM

488 posts, read 1,176,875 times
LOL. To all you gun grabbers who keep parotting obama's, "Nobody is trying to take your guns", go read Washington states new proposal, HB2354. You all are either ignorant or you are lying sacks of ****. But have faith you Portlanders. I'm sure Oregon won't be far behind Washington.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:58 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I was in the gun store two days ago. A guy walked in, dropped $1200 and bought an arsenal: a pistol with ultra high capacity, illegal in all the commy lands, of 10 rounds magazines and an assault rifle. I mean, assault weapon. I mean military grade rifle. I mean military styled rifle that looks like... OK, I don't know what he bought but it's black and it's super uber scary. I was peeing in my pants the whole time.

The question he asked was more interesting as he wanted to buy a boat load of ammo - 20 rounds of .223 ammo in total. He said he only needed 20 rounds because he could shoot 10 to test the gun and keep the rest for self defense.

That's a seasoned gun owner I guess. :-)
I wouldn't imagine a gun store owner would appreciate you peeing yourself in his store, and you might want to see a doctor about that....

And good for that guy, he was helping the economy in the name of being afraid or Obama coming for our guns or whatever.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
LOL. To all you gun grabbers who keep parotting obama's, "Nobody is trying to take your guns", go read Washington states new proposal, HB2354. You all are either ignorant or you are lying sacks of ****. But have faith you Portlanders. I'm sure Oregon won't be far behind Washington.
Feel free to let me know if this bill actually goes anywhere because I am sure you will be watching it like a hawk.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:09 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
I think they are both, both ignorant and liars.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:49 PM

488 posts, read 1,176,875 times
[quote=urbanlife78;42635325]Feel free to let me know if this bill actually goes anywhere because I am sure you will be watching it like a hawk.
Doesn't matter if it goes anywhere or not. You are one of those who keep insisting that nobody is trying to outlaw gun ownership. Apparently some Democrat legislators ARE trying to outlaw gun ownership. So which are you, ignorant or a liar?

Old 01-14-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Doesn't matter if it goes anywhere or not. You are one of those who keep insisting that nobody is trying to outlaw gun ownership. Apparently some Democrat legislators ARE trying to outlaw gun ownership. So which are you, ignorant or a liar?
I am neither, just because a bill is proposed doesn't mean it will go anywhere. Though I am sure this fuels you to go pour more money into the gun industry, so good for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies