Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2016, 10:46 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,236,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Clinton divided her emails into two sets. One government related and one personal. She claims to have turned all the government related ones over to the State Dept.

There were reports that the FBI was able to recover the personal emails as well as the government ones.

It is however my understanding that all the purported classified material comes from the ones she turned over as government related.
The printed out emails were given to the State Department over a year ago..

if they were part of the printed ones, the administration sure did wait a long time to release some of the information, and given Clinton herself, printed them out causing the delay, I'd have to wonder how dumb she is to move this close to an election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 11:17 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,437,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
How can the Democrats rail against the elites and 1% as they actively participate in the covering up to protect political elites from being held accountable for their crimes?

Phonies.

Their phony 1%'ers are better.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:46 AM

4,267 posts, read 3,192,015 times
I haven't read through the entire thread but does anyone find it strange that there was no Senate confirmed, State Department IG for her years in office???? I was under the impression that this was supposed to be the most "transparent" administration in history.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:00 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,551,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
I haven't read through the entire thread but does anyone find it strange that there was no Senate confirmed, State Department IG for her years in office???? I was under the impression that this was supposed to be the most "transparent" administration in history.
Just another lie among a countlessly long list of lies by this president and his thoroughly corrupt regime.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:27 PM

1,160 posts, read 715,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why are you changing the goal post, you asked for the paper she signed....there it is....

Provide proof that she can change the classification of someone else classification....I'll wait...I've asked before...

Also, provide proof that what she changed originated in her office....I'll wait again....
Does not matter, classification is inherent. She can change a label but that action does not make it any more or less classified.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:36 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,223,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
Does not matter, classification is inherent. She can change a label but that action does not make it any more or less classified.
I know this, I've held a secret for about 27 years now.....

Old 01-31-2016, 01:01 PM

1,160 posts, read 715,643 times
Quote:
I know this, I've held a secret for about 27 years now.....
Well, I responded to you to keep from replying to the village idiot.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:07 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,223,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
Well, I responded to you to keep from replying to the village idiot.
This is fun.....they just keep digging themselves deeper....just showing their ignorance....

Old 01-31-2016, 02:13 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,705,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Yes but she is also a classification authority. That allows her to determine the classification of anything initiated in the State Dept or received by it as a work product.
Uh, no. That's flat out inaccurate.

SecState can make something classified as a classification authority for that department and can declassify only certain things emanating from within State - things that aren't otherwise classified by rule of law.

SecState can receive classified products from the intelligence community but must abide by the originating office's classification ruling.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:14 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,405,813 times
Quote:
Why are you changing the goal post, you asked for the paper she signed....there it is....

Provide proof that she can change the classification of someone else classification....I'll wait...I've asked before...

Also, provide proof that what she changed originated in her office....I'll wait again....
What I also said in the request for the signed document was...

Quote:
Even if she did she has other rights from her position.
As to her rights read the EO. There is enough room to drive a truck through. Note there is no indication she ever received anything on this email server that was obviously classified.

I believe also that all or virtually all of the information involved was received on emails from .gov accounts. These are likely to be virtually all State Dept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies