Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 04:01 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,152,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now look at his.....[quote/] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this is purposely done....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
No, not about you. I see now what he does.

Amazing the mods are letting that go, it has to be purposely done.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 04:07 PM

1,160 posts, read 714,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Geez man, do you know that Gmail is not the same as someone having a private server. Not an account with people who provide server access, but HER OWN SERVER...
No one in their right mind owns a server without having the best security software they can get, and you can bet Hillary, had as I said before, access to the government people who have the top level of security, and they would not hesitate to have made her aware of what to use.

Republican whine and whine and whine without thinking !!!!!!

She is not some second rate novice. Geez Whiz!!!!!!! get real people, you will never reach the levels she has attained and held. So, get off the low level whining that you are hung up on.
Hint: Secure does not mean having the latest version of Norton Anti-Virus. When they say secure network, secure is synonymous with classified. When you transmitt classified information over an insecure network, it typically means you are transmitting over an unclassified open source system/network, i.e. the one we are all using now.

The classified system is on an entirely different internet. Again, SIPRnet is an entirely different internet. (You can not access city-data.com or any other website from it and no one can use the public internet to access SIPERnet, JWIC's i.e. entirely different and separate world wide webs)

Theoretically, classified information should never be disclosed on the world wide web we as the public use use, as SIPERnet and JWIC's do not touch each other, nor do they touch the WWW we use. However, you have idiots like Clinton who deliberately communicate and store classified information they've obtained via the SIPRnet and JWICS on the WWW we use via her email server.

This is why electronic devices are not allowed where ever these systems are, to prevent what idiots like Snowden and Manning did, using a thumb drive to save files and then upload them to the WWW.

This would not be a big deal if she used a .gov email, as those would still be monitored and stored by the government and we would have a record of anyone who accessed the information, but in this situation the only gatekeeper to this information is Clinton and her personal team (not employed or has a vested government interest), so we have to rely on her and her only to have any idea what exactly was on the server and who had access to it (to which we have no oversight, other than what she provided, after deleting the contents). This creates an enormous conflict of interest, because access and control of the information was with her and her interest, not the United States Government. This is not how you handle classified information.

I wish you people would at least try to understand the issue, instead of blindly defending Clinton.

Last edited by billydaman; 02-02-2016 at 04:28 PM..

Old 02-02-2016, 04:12 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Geez man, do you know that Gmail is not the same as someone having a private server. Not an account with people who provide server access, but HER OWN SERVER...
No one in their right mind owns a server without having the best security software they can get, and you can bet Hillary, had as I said before, access to the government people who have the top level of security, and they would not hesitate to have made her aware of what to use.

She is not some second rate novice. Geez Whiz!!!!!!! get real people, you will never reach the levels she has attained and held. So, get off the low level whining that you are hung up on.
She had a .com address, yes or no?

You are right, she had a personnel server.....show us where she can have a personnel server.....

And no, she did not use governmental people to do anything to/with her server:

Quote:
Platte River "is not cleared†to have access to classified material, Cindy McGovern, chief public affairs officer for the Defense Security Service,
Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz man, are you paying attention or just writing what ever you feel like and not really caring?

Lefties/dems whine and cry about everything without actually doing any research.....they are sheeple.....

Old 02-02-2016, 04:48 PM

23,582 posts, read 17,258,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Obama administration has confirmed for the first time that Hillary stored 'top secret' documents on her unsecured personal server.

As has also been well documented, former high ranking Obama officials such as Secretary of Defense Robert Gates have publicly stated that the Chinese and the Russians almost assuredly hacked that server and whatever information was on it.

This is the Obama administration confirming this. If this woman is not indicted for her crimes, then the only explanation will be that Barack Obama and his administration are thoroughly corrupt.
where is snowden when we need him?????

Old 02-02-2016, 04:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,799,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Obama administration has confirmed for the first time that Hillary stored 'top secret' documents on her unsecured personal server.

As has also been well documented, former high ranking Obama officials such as Secretary of Defense Robert Gates have publicly stated that the Chinese and the Russians almost assuredly hacked that server and whatever information was on it.

This is the Obama administration confirming this. If this woman is not indicted for her crimes, then the only explanation will be that Barack Obama and his administration are thoroughly corrupt.
Aside from the fact that his administration is thoroughly corrupt, I truly believe he will be more than happy to throw Hillary under the bus where she belongs. The Dem's want Sanders less than the Con's want Trump. This will open the door for Biden to jump in as the leading contender.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:52 PM

26,538 posts, read 15,111,244 times
Quote:

I hope that you are either getting paid to knowingly lie by the Hillary campaign or that one day soon wake up to how big of a sheep you are.

Hillary Clinton's private server company was 'mom and pop shop' - Business Insider

FBN Exclusive: DOJ Officials Fear Foreign Telecoms Hacked Clinton Emails, Server | Fox Business

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany - POLITICO

Old 02-02-2016, 04:53 PM

26,538 posts, read 15,111,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Aside from the fact that his administration is thoroughly corrupt, I truly believe he will be more than happy to throw Hillary under the bus where she belongs. The Dem's want Sanders less than the Con's want Trump. This will open the door for Biden to jump in as the leading contender.
What if Hillary has dirt on Obama OR it is obvious that Obama knew about Hillary's law breaking as he emailed Hillary to a .com address.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:54 PM

20,478 posts, read 12,402,260 times
it is just beyond me that anyone would willingly vote for this woman. she is a criminal. its really that simple. yet liberals line up to love her.

I don't get it. I will never get it.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:56 PM

20,478 posts, read 12,402,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
What if Hillary has dirt on Obama OR it is obvious that Obama knew about Hillary's law breaking as he emailed Hillary to a .com address.
LOL

you aren't thinking like a liberal. There is no such thing as dirt to a liberal. They don't care. just look at all the people in this thread defending this indefensible woman.

they just don't care. illegal activity is just not important. shoot nothing bothers them.

The only thing that would bother a liberal is if one of theirs does damage to their cause. period.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:57 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,799,673 times
Quote:

Are you serious?

Let's put this into perspective. Sony, Microsoft, Google, Target, BoA, Chase... do you know what all these top level state of the art technology, retail and financial companies have in common?

THEY WERE HACKED!

Do you honestly believe that having top secret documents stored on some server in BFE is going to in any way shape or form be more secure?

I'm just a former ISP, so what do I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
There is no such thing as dirt to a liberal. They don't care. just look at all the people in this thread defending this indefensible woman.

they just don't care. illegal activity is just not important. shoot nothing bothers them.
Yep, they truly do not care.

When asked if they care about the honesty of their candidate only 17% said yes it was important to them. So they get exactly what they vote for, more dishonest politicians who grease the voters with promises of free stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies