Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 03:44 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times

Advertisements

I was just thinking about the disruptive protesters at the Trump rallies and can't help but think they are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats.
PC madness is reaching a critical point in America. We have so many kids that are coddled well into adult hood and they don't know how to act in the adult world. I think we could compare the disruptive protesters to spoiled kids.

After Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed there were peaceful marches and vigils but the ones we remember most is when the thugs rioted, looted and set police cars on fire. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Kids learn early on that if they cry, scream and throw tantrums they often get what they want from their tired parents just to shut them up when what they should get is a spanking. In this PC world spanking is of course the most evil thing you could ever do to a kid and a violation of his rights... YAWN.

The Protesters have learned that the squeaky wheel does in fact get noticed the most. Who taught them that? We have had members of the Black Lives Matter group jump up on stage at other rallies and grab the mike from the speakers. Early on Bernie Sanders had this happen to him. Of course if they tried that now the Secret Service would take them out.

Since when did screaming and acting like a Brat become something that we all listen to?

A Trump rally is like a playground and if the kids won't act properly then they should not be allowed to play and they should get sent to the Principals office (or to jail).

The Protesters have been given everything in life but discipline. They need to learn that when the adults are done talking then they can have their say.

Violence is not the answer but these disruptive protesters need a spanking.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:57 PM

16,283 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Not a big fan of the protestors interrupting the Trump rallies. I hate the man but I don't think it's right to go to the event just to cause trouble.

As for the organized protests let's not pretend all protesters are spoiled brats who never have a point. The Vietnam War was kind of a big deal, the protestors had a valid reason to be upset and to let their voices be heard. Civil Rights was also kind of a big deal too. Occupy Wall Street was a peaceful protest that accomplished little. But I'd hardly call a group protesting the crook on Wall Street who are stealing from us all "brats".

Old 03-12-2016, 04:29 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,529,903 times
I think you are way too charitable. They are way beyond being brats, they are lowlife scum, criminals and thugs. Time to bring out the fire hose if not the dogs and the shotguns.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:39 PM

549 posts, read 625,842 times
Anti-Trump protesters = REAL patriots, and are equivalent to the Minutemen of 1776.

Proudly standing up against the authoritarian, big government fascism that the bloated birther buffoon Donald "KKK" Trump so accurately represents.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:45 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
Hillary never has protestors because nobody ever shows up at her rallies.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:48 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
Strange that some posters like to quote Thomas Jefferson, when it suits them:

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then."

When Mr. Trump was in Fort Worth recently, he was speaking at the Tarrant County convention center literally steps away from my office in the Federal building. I do not support Mr. Trump, hence I did not go to the rally. Rallies are for the supporters. It did not dawn on me to go and 'protest', for my protest will be in the voting booth.

But, as Mr. Jefferson said, sometimes such activities will be 'wrong', but better to do so than not exercise the right to protest at all.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times

The only fascists are the control freaks who muzzle people they don't agree with and, like yesterday, try to keep others from listening to those who have [gasp!] differing opinions, flip off those driving away, and tip over concession stands.

Patriots, my asinine.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:02 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,825 times
They're not patriots. They are paid violent terrorists who just happen to be American citizens. Protesting I understanding. Intentional violent protests are terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
Anti-Trump protesters = REAL patriots, and are equivalent to the Minutemen of 1776.

Proudly standing up against the authoritarian, big government fascism that the bloated birther buffoon Donald "KKK" Trump so accurately represents.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:04 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post

You mean the (B)owe(L) (M)ovement idiots too, right?

Old 03-12-2016, 06:05 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,452,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
I think you are way too charitable. They are way beyond being brats, they are lowlife scum, criminals and thugs. Time to bring out the fire hose if not the dogs and the shotguns.
And this is why I support the protesters wholeheartedly. If we don't protest the brownshirts, who will be there to speak for us?

Donald Trump needs to remember that he's running for the President of the United States - not just the president of white, Christian, low-educated Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies