Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 04:51 AM

128 posts, read 94,035 times

Advertisements

You can attack Hillary Clinton for a whole lot of stuff. She's a liar, she's a cheat, she's a hypocrite, she's a warmonger, she's a duplicitous carpetbagging huckster.

I really don't see a need to get into this. If anything, this only helps her. I'm sure there was a point where she was a starry eyed young girl who truly loved Bill. He probably truly loved her too. Might even still.
It would really blow to find out that your partner was enough of a low life to not only sleep with other people, but to also ridicule you while doing it.

I already knew Bill Clinton was a half-a-rapist. I already knew Hillary was everything I listed above.

However, bringing up personal stuff as a means of attacking her will only embolden her supporters who think people only attack her because she's a woman. If I were Trump's handlers, I would tell him to never once mention her gender. I know he's incapable of it, but he needs to understand that playing the victim is really all she's got at this point. Don't let people feel any kind of sympathy for this horrible and evil person.

Bill Clinton
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 04:58 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,448,340 times
Trump calls her "Crooked Hillary."

He will only get into the woman stuff when she claims to be a big defender of women -- which she isn't and never has been.

Hillary and Bill are all about stealing from the taxpayers to enrich themselves.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:03 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,230,615 times
I don't really think it's appropriate to attack families of candidates. Most of the time it's irrelevant. I know Trump went after Cruz's wife, and plenty of conservatives (who I'm sure would come to Bill's or Mrs. Sanders defense...) did not approve of such a sign of indecency from the Republican frontrunner. Trump's supporters, as usual, just cheered along.

Bill sleeping with other women is great criticism for Bill. It's not a criticism of Hillary and to mistake it as one is nonsensical. Besides, there's a long list of things to criticize Hillary for; you wouldn't need Bill.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:05 AM

45,256 posts, read 26,506,671 times
Bill is a serial rapist. It's quite relevant that he may also haunt the whitehouse once again. And spouses often shape policy, so yes they are fair game.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:52 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,322,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I don't really think it's appropriate to attack families of candidates. Most of the time it's irrelevant. I know Trump went after Cruz's wife, and plenty of conservatives (who I'm sure would come to Bill's or Mrs. Sanders defense...) did not approve of such a sign of indecency from the Republican frontrunner. Trump's supporters, as usual, just cheered along.

Bill sleeping with other women is great criticism for Bill. It's not a criticism of Hillary and to mistake it as one is nonsensical. Besides, there's a long list of things to criticize Hillary for; you wouldn't need Bill.
But it is, because Hillary portrays herself as some big defender of women and women's rights, yet she lives her own life as a human doormat to her eternally cheating husband.

I can remember back in the '90s when there was some brouhaha about a comment that Hillary made to the effect of, "I'm not like some lil' ole Tammy Wynette just standing by my man." As I recall, Tammy Wynette got all offended and then it all blew over. But the thing is, Hillary is exactly that when she turns a blind eye to the humiliation and emotional and mental abuse that her husband has been heaping on her for decades. Strong women get out of abusive relationships, and Hillary really fancies herself as the strongest of women.

Hypocrites, liars, and professional hoodwinkers. Both of them. Shame on the American public for being too dumb to see it or not caring about it, which is even worse.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:55 AM

25,612 posts, read 17,351,439 times
Don't attack the family?

Remember, it was Bill who told us that we would get "Two for the price of one", and Hillary who reminded us that "We are The President".

These people are ambitious louts.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:56 AM

33,589 posts, read 18,205,953 times
Quote:

Trump's wife was attacked first. Trump counter punched.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:30 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,560,793 times
hair on her toes?

what kind of trash piece is this? LOL

hair on toes.... I've officially heard all the insults now.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:35 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,487,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowtreatments View Post
You can attack Hillary Clinton for a whole lot of stuff. She's a liar, she's a cheat, she's a hypocrite, she's a warmonger, she's a duplicitous carpetbagging huckster.

I really don't see a need to get into this. If anything, this only helps her. I'm sure there was a point where she was a starry eyed young girl who truly loved Bill. He probably truly loved her too. Might even still.
It would really blow to find out that your partner was enough of a low life to not only sleep with other people, but to also ridicule you while doing it.

I already knew Bill Clinton was a half-a-rapist. I already knew Hillary was everything I listed above.

However, bringing up personal stuff as a means of attacking her will only embolden her supporters who think people only attack her because she's a woman. If I were Trump's handlers, I would tell him to never once mention her gender. I know he's incapable of it, but he needs to understand that playing the victim is really all she's got at this point. Don't let people feel any kind of sympathy for this horrible and evil person.

Bill Clinton
Some bimbo has a book to sell. Double yawn

Old 06-11-2016, 09:41 AM

23,597 posts, read 17,275,145 times
Quote:

Hillary said she would hand the economy over to Bill.

Bill therefore has stepped into the fight areana in a Hillbilly tag team match.

Do you want an unethical, dishonest irresponsible untrustworthy man running the economy?? Apparently that is fine with many people who then complain about a corrupt government.

To attack Bill now is going off message.....for now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies