Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 02:42 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
It is run by people but not "the people", the peasant "subjects" and "citizens". It is run by people who finance the bankrupt "governments" existence. If by any chance, the omnipotent financier class, did not approve of any action taken by "your" government, they could simply shut it down completely and collapse the entire system. A bankrupt debtor nation totally dependent on a private fiat currency has no say in how to "govern".

Further, these "people" who you believe to be "government" have no right to initiate force upon me or anyone else for that matter, for any reason. If I, an innocent victim of government aggression have absolutely no say in how I am abused, then how is it "my" government? I have never signed a contract giving these "people" or "government" the ability to make me their slave/subject or a monopoly on "justified" aggression upon me. Or was I born into these "people's" Plantation with no say on my human existence? These "people" are not accountable to me for any wrongdoings that they may levy upon me or those that I love. They are "granted" the power to be violent omnipotent aggressors by my neighbors "theoretically" because they voted for them, to abuse my for their personal interests and desires.

What has given my neighbors, or those that they supposedly "represent" them, a right to steal, extort, coerce, and dictate my existence when I have not initiated force upon any of them? Who are these Divine beings who have rights to be violent aggressors and destroyers of my freedom for their personal gain or agenda?

This is the beautiful evil of "democracy" and the fictional collective. It grants thugs and tyrants in our "society" a "right" to initiate force upon others to impose their will. But there is not now, and never will be such natural right. Whether they are "people" or "government", crimes against your fellow man are still crimes. Initiations of force and coercion are not somehow transformed into something justifiable just because it is done by "government" or the so-called representatives of said violent institution. I do not consent to be a slave to the fictional collective, never did, and really no one else has either. This "government" is a sham, a hoax, a criminal enterprise, that loots, pillages, and abuses everyone that is not in the ruling class. It justifies its widespread evils by claiming consent, yet if "consent" is not given, be sure that government thugs will come to kill you. "Consent" at the end of a barrel of a gun is hardly voluntary. And "mob-rule", "democracy", or the Central Banking families, or the mythological "righteous" representatives, still have no right to initiate force upon any person for any reason whatsoever...

*edit: And no I really don't think animals who use government to initiate force upon their neighbors to impose their will upon them should be recognized as human beings...aggression is how animals interact...
Sigh...you did not negate what I said. People run the government. People create government. People are racist. Racist people make the government they create racist. Simple as that.

On the bold, if you are suffering so much (and by your rant you seem to have issues) go buy an island somewhere and get out of the country and away from the government which is seemingly tormenting and oppressing you. No one, not even "the government" is stopping you from leaving unless you are posting from prison, which would actually relegate you as a true slave and "peasant."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 03:10 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Sigh...you did not negate what I said. People run the government. People create government. People are racist. Racist people make the government they create racist. Simple as that.

On the bold, if you are suffering so much (and by your rant you seem to have issues) go buy an island somewhere and get out of the country and away from the government which is seemingly tormenting and oppressing you. No one, not even "the government" is stopping you from leaving unless you are posting from prison, which would actually relegate you as a true slave and "peasant."
Loyalty to your master and patriotism for an institution of aggression upon the individual is what always leads people into mass graves...The collective has no ownership of me and it has no right to initiate force upon me, regardless of what tyrants and thugs in this "society" believe. Evil is evil, even when cloaked in "government".

I do not create government and it is unaccountable to me for any wrongdoing because it has claimed me as it's subject and victim of its whim...

Old 06-29-2016, 03:51 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
In order for racism to end, people have to change.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:07 PM

596 posts, read 428,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In order for racism to end, people have to change.
Yes. How do we make is so black religous people are not so hateful towards gays? How do we change black people from hating Jews and orientals so much?

Why can't they change?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
There are no laws based on race. "Protected classes" are not "race." They include gender and religion and familial status and due to that, they encompass the entire population and not just "race."

So no, there are no laws "based on race."

Show me a law where race is the only factor of which it is based and your case will be made.

Is it your contention that members of the legislature, judicial, and executive branches of our government from local to state to federal are not "people?"

Again, government is run by people. It does not exist unless people create and frame it, which was done in our country and "people" buy into its ideas and authorities, which occurs today in our country.

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/index.cfm
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:37 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPlake View Post
Yes. How do we make is so black religous people are not so hateful towards gays? How do we change black people from hating Jews and orientals so much?

Why can't they change?
Why do you only mention religious Black people, like some kind of obsession?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:39 PM

596 posts, read 428,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Why do you only mention religious Black people, like some kind of obsession?
So...solely focusing on some "other" for all of our ails is an obsession. Hmmmm....and perhaps we shouldn't do that?

Well I'll be darned, you don't say?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:43 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Banning protectionism and going full free market will only help us if every other country does the same thing. But that doesn't happen, which is why Americans continually get screwed.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:44 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Racism will end when everybody in the planets is mixed. I believe this is already happening. Nordic women love dark men.
Just not voluntarily.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:48 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Let's be honest with ourselves. We can pretend that racism no longer exists institutionally, but it does. There is no way racism couldn't exist under any system of government. Racism is necessary for government to operate. So we must first evaluate how America is and can still be racist today. And then we must look at how to solve these problems. We must also defined what racism is not.

What racism is not

* High unemployment rates for minority groups
*Lack of school access
* lack of public education
* Police brutality
* Gang members and drug activities

What racism actually is

* Government controlled monopoly of the money supply. This means that anti poverty strategies can't work. There could never be a legitimate rise in black owned business, because the government can arbitarily cut off loans

* Large business regulation. As black owned businesses are smaller than white owned businesses, black business owners are likely to be crucified by government regulations and taxes

* The Drug War and drug laws. Again, government and economic intervention has allowed the government to go after black drug dealers. Yet despite white groups doing more drugs, the police presence is a lot less visible.

* Affirmative Action. This actually lowers employer confidence in black people's abilities to prefer high skilled work. Reinforcing the ideas of black intellectual inferiority.

* Black leadership and collectivism. As long as black leaders speak for the black population, then this means that black people cannot conciously be viewed individually.

How do we fix the issue?

* Ban all economic protectionism. As long as there is an idea of protectionism, then people will use government to manipulate the market.

* Full free market. Let's take off the kid gloves. If black people are inferior, let's prove it on the battlefield. With no economic protectionism, no one can use the government as an advantage. So only the strong should come out ahead.

* The philosophy of "winning at a disadvantage". Economics is a numbers game at the end of the day. With government out of the way, the game of economics will be balanced. And with that, black people can still win even at a significant disadvantage.

* Allow competition of currency. This will allowed non-government controlled currencies to enter the market. And this will allow black people to find a source of funding and capital for their ventures.
Racism can be minimized by redefining racism.

Remarks and judgement based on race and many other unique varibales is human nature. If someone uses a banned word it does not make them a racist. If I use a medical term like, telangjectasia, it does not make me a doctor.

A zero threshold for social justice imposed vocabulary ensures a ready supply of racists and racism of no consequence and conflicts with human nature. the zero threshold fo Racism is the direct result of the application of the liberal slippery. A," just can't eat just one potato chip", philosophy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies