Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 06:31 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times

Advertisements

This should not surprise any of us still it's staggering the lengths they will go:

1) The AG states they don't know where the Orlando killer's wife is. Really?

2) Kerry states that refugees are not more dangerous than the average guy despite warnings from CIA and United States statistics on crime.

3) The AG states the peace and love are the answer to terrorism. While considering civil rights charges against the Baltimore cops who have been acquitted of Freddy Gray's death.

4) SCOTUS rules against the administration and says NO to more and more people coming into our country who have no right to be here and take advantage even pride in being illegally here.

Obama was always an experiment. I am finally pleased to see his beliefs in full view.

All the pretty words, all the touting of a "black" president (bfd) all the niceties but here we see him, his real agenda, how he feels as he loves the sound of the "call to prayer" he heard as a boy. He says he loves this country but I don't think he has the faintest idea in his stomach of who Americans are. Yah, blah blah blah right? But anyone who wants to see him really my countrymen actions speak louder than words.

Honestly I didn't really much look or care when he was elected. But now we se him and his legions full face trying to change the USA into a caliphate of another philosophy. Wake me up when January comes 'round. Good riddance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 11:22 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Fortunately, the turd that is the Obama Administration is slowly circling the toilet.

I have to laugh at how he hung Loretta Lynchmob out to dry this week. It's all about Barry, all of the time.

Old 06-24-2016, 11:27 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
silly posts-- just don't get all your news as not local--

Old 06-24-2016, 11:27 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Fortunately, the turd that is the Obama Administration is slowly circling the toilet.

I have to laugh at how he hung Loretta Lynchmob out to dry this week. It's all about Barry, all of the time.
I get positively hysterical watching those who think a switch to 'all Donny, all the time' would somehow be an improvement.

Old 06-24-2016, 11:28 AM

7,541 posts, read 11,579,521 times
Another post that is quoted from Faux Snooze or a right wing blog

Old 06-24-2016, 11:32 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
This should not surprise any of us still it's staggering the lengths they will go:

2) Kerry states that refugees are not more dangerous than the average guy despite warnings from CIA and United States statistics on crime.

3) The AG states the peace and love are the answer to terrorism. While considering civil rights charges against the Baltimore cops who have been acquitted of Freddy Gray's death.

4) SCOTUS rules against the administration and says NO to more and more people coming into our country who have no right to be here and take advantage even pride in being illegally here.

Obama was always an experiment. I am finally pleased to see his beliefs in full view.

All the pretty words, all the touting of a "black" president (bfd) all the niceties but here we see him, his real agenda, how he feels as he loves the sound of the "call to prayer" he heard as a boy. He says he loves this country but I don't think he has the faintest idea in his stomach of who Americans are. Yah, blah blah blah right? But anyone who wants to see him really my countrymen actions speak louder than words.

Honestly I didn't really much look or care when he was elected. But now we se him and his legions full face trying to change the USA into a caliphate of another philosophy. Wake me up when January comes 'round. Good riddance.

In other words: "The economy is great, gas prices are cheap, unemployment low, and we recovered from the crisis; but screw that! I am going to just focus on a few issues that don't mean much to most people and say Obama is sinking!!! Yeah, that makes so much sense, right people?!"

Old 06-24-2016, 11:43 AM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
In other words: "The economy is great, gas prices are cheap, unemployment low, and we recovered from the crisis; but screw that! I am going to just focus on a few issues that don't mean much to most people and say Obama is sinking!!! Yeah, that makes so much sense, right people?!"
The middle class has shrunk . crumbling infrastructure(shovel ready jobs anyone?) Gas prices? Whatever. Unemployment is high .Real Unemployment - Department of Labor (U-6) Recovered? Largest debt ever.. Yeah, happy to see this admin circling the drain.

Old 06-24-2016, 11:57 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post

I voted for Obama the first time, then I learned my lesson and didn't make that mistake a second time.

Unfortunately it looks like this country is getting ready to elect a person that wants to continue the failed policies of Obama. Not only continue them, but double down on them. She want to take his policies a step further to the left. She will be Obamas 3rd term.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:04 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The middle class has shrunk . crumbling infrastructure(shovel ready jobs anyone?) Gas prices? Whatever. Unemployment is high .Real Unemployment - Department of Labor (U-6) Recovered? Largest debt ever.. Yeah, happy to see this admin circling the drain.

And whose's fault is that, eh? Do you know how many times the GOP blocked infrastructure spending? We could have shovel ready jobs years ago except the Republicans kept nixing it until late last year when it was finally passed.

Senate Republicans Vote Against American Jobs By Blocking Bill To End Outsourcing Tax Breaks

$478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP | The Fiscal Times

Senate GOP Blocks Obama's $60 Billion Infrastructure Plan | Fox News

Real unemployment, let's talk about that. Even using the data that you supplied, this figure has been dropping in a very steep decline from 17.1% in 2010 to 9.7% today. A more than 7% correction! This 9.7% is actually on the same level as during Bill Clinton's peak economic years!! Your data shows that things have gotten a lot better and trending to even better times.

So even using your data, it says right now is as good as Bill Clinton's era! A time that most everyone agrees was the good times economically.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Everytime you post this, you say it as if "real unemployment" has risen when in reality your own link says it is down from 17.1% to 9.7%

By your own standards, you are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies