Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 01:58 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,005,762 times

Advertisements

Prime-Time RNC Speaker Claims Obama Is 'Absolutely' A Muslim

The conspiracy is designed to:

1. Claim Obama is NOT American, meaning...
2. He is NOT a bonafide U.S president, so...
3. He should not be respected as such, and furthermore...
4. He has a Muslim name which means he MUST be Muslim, therefore....
5. He cannot be a Christian and we like our presidents to be white and Christian and Muslims are our enemies, so...
6. Not only is Obama NOT a Christian like the rest of us, he is...
7. Also an enemy who is a part of "the other side."

Did we mention he is NOT an American? Oh, and we never mentioned his color once which proves we're not racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 02:03 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Obama was born to a Muslim father and his adopted Indonesian father was Muslim as well. Obama attended Islamic Madrassa in Indonesia.

No one knows what's in his heart, but to win an election you need to be a Christian otherwise it's going to be much tougher.

'God Damn America!'

Old 07-20-2016, 02:09 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,005,762 times
I was raised a fundamentalist Christian in the Caribbean. I was sent to christian school and attended Christian churches. I am now an atheist, but if the logic follows, I must really be a Christian and I better be one if I want to be president, even if in lip service only.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:10 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Obama was born to a Muslim father and his adopted Indonesian father was Muslim as well. Obama attended Islamic Madrassa in Indonesia.

No one knows what's in his heart, but to win an election you need to be a Christian otherwise it's going to be much tougher.

'God Damn America!'
And next you'll be posting about how he spent 30 years on Reverend Wrights white-bashing Christian church, right?

You guys have to keep your bull**** internally consistent. You're contradictory conspiracy theories only making the thinking-public laugh out of you.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:32 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
And next you'll be posting about how he spent 30 years on Reverend Wrights white-bashing Christian church, right?

You guys have to keep your bull**** internally consistent. You're contradictory conspiracy theories only making the thinking-public laugh out of you.
What part of what I stated is conspiracy?

Old 07-20-2016, 02:35 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Just rolls off the tongue ...

And no - I do not believe he is a Christian... but I don't make that final determination. Beyond my pay grade...

Old 07-20-2016, 02:37 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,410,549 times
Obama in my opinion is an atheist at heart but was raised a Muslim. He holds deep sympathy for Islam. Mostly because they....like him....hates the West. He also embraces black radical secessionist ideology the same as the Dallas and Baton Rouge cop killers. Evidenced by his church of that ideology for 20 years.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:41 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,410,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Just rolls off the tongue ...

And no - I do not believe he is a Christian... but I don't make that final determination. Beyond my pay grade...
Best proof available. I've never accidentally said "my Hindu faith" or "my satanist faith". People say what comes natural.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:46 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Did a Did anyone see/hear this nauseating nonsense a few nights ago? nyone see/hear this nauseating nonsense a few nights ago?

Well! It's a little too damn late to wonder what he is... isn't it? One thing is for sure... he was a lousy president. No getting around that one.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:46 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

'God Damn America!'
People believe anything when it validates their perceptions.

Obama was not adopted by his mother's second husband.

" Madrassa" is Arabic for school. Seems some have a perception that all schools in Muslim majority countries are breeding grounds for terrorism. Many news outlets investigated the schools Obama attended between age 6-10 while living in Indosnesia. They concluded these schools were not Islamic indoctoration centers.

Obama has a half sister who was born in Indonesia. She and her mother returned to Hawaii after divorce #2.
She is Buddist.

Obama's mother was not remotely religious.

With nearly $2 billion available to spend defeating Obama in 2008 and 2012, if there was a shred of thruth to the endless Internet birthing, adoption and Muslim myths, the money would have proved it. Instead, nothing turned up. Trump offered a $1 million reward for information that would prove Obama was not born in the US and therefore not eligible to be POTUS. Despite announcing he would soon have breaking news, nothing came of it.

Therapy and/ or medication might help those who suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrom if they chose to seek help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies