Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 03:39 PM

2,054 posts, read 3,345,540 times

Advertisements

Yes, yet another scandal featuring yet another Florida official. Between Wasserman, Scott, Bimbo, whoops, I mean Bondi, and Rube, whops, I mean Rubio, I am all for passing a resolution barring ALL politically affiliated officials from Florida from having anything to do w/ any matters of national concern. It's bad enough that we have to put up w/ their bumbling, criminal ways (such as stealing the election from Al Gore) here in Florida, but at least let it be just our problem.

OK, maybe kick out the Texas people too (and Kansas and Carolina folks as well), but the real bad news folks are all from Florida. It's a sad state of affairs that just gets sadder every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 04:16 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,638,909 times
Any excuse to whine about politics. My goodness, you are like a broken record. I couldn't imagine being so unhappy all the time and so caught up in political nonsense. Get over it, or at least move somewhere else.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:52 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,166,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
Any excuse to whine about politics. My goodness, you are like a broken record. I couldn't imagine being so unhappy all the time and so caught up in political nonsense. Get over it, or at least move somewhere else.

And whine about Florida to boot. DWS has been unpopular among DNC officials and other Democrats for a number of years, and they have wanted to unseat her as DNC chair before. This wikileaks email thing was the final straw, or so it seems, so out she goes. She happens to live in Florida, but it is not a Florida issue, despite what the chronic FL naysayers say.

Dems turn on Wasserman Schultz - POLITICO

Why Debbie Wasserman Schultz Won’t Make It to Congress Next Year | Observer

Old 07-24-2016, 06:20 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,085,192 times
Too bad for Deb that she didn't ask her bud Hillary how to use the delete key. We would never have learned how much she dissed Bernie.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:22 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,339,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarino View Post
Yes, yet another scandal featuring yet another Florida official. Between Wasserman, Scott, Bimbo, whoops, I mean Bondi, and Rube, whops, I mean Rubio, I am all for passing a resolution barring ALL politically affiliated officials from Florida from having anything to do w/ any matters of national concern. It's bad enough that we have to put up w/ their bumbling, criminal ways (such as stealing the election from Al Gore) here in Florida, but at least let it be just our problem.

OK, maybe kick out the Texas people too (and Kansas and Carolina folks as well), but the real bad news folks are all from Florida. It's a sad state of affairs that just gets sadder every day.
Yeah, please ignore all the corrupt governors from Illinois, corrupt officials in Detroit, multiple bankrupt California cities etc.

Sounds like someone has an agenda against fl.

Here's a hint: all politicians are corrupt

Old 07-24-2016, 06:26 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,342,968 times
I do hope that she is going! Time to celebrate...

Old 07-24-2016, 08:26 PM

8,074 posts, read 4,751,083 times
She always gave off the vibe of a very unpleasant, unhappy person. Not that smiling is a requirement to hold office, but it might have helped.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:41 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,986,736 times
Debbie and Hillary are a disgrace to our country. This isn't a small deal. They tried to rig an election! Someone should be going to jail for life for attacking the heart of our democracy.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:16 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Debbie and Hillary are a disgrace to our country. This isn't a small deal. They tried to rig an election! Someone should be going to jail for life for attacking the heart of our democracy.
Seems to me all candidates have election strategies and a team of people dedicated to making them look good and their opponents look bad,in this case Bernie was the target. if you think playing this game is grounds for incarceration for life youd have to lock up almost every politician out there.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:44 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,339,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
And trump has lied about every major success in his life.

Politicians are dishonest. And yes, trump fits that mold well.

Doesn't pay his bills

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn

Exploited people at trump U

Trump University: It

And is probably the biggest liar running

Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies