Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 05:35 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times

Advertisements

On the 27th of July a group of men blocked a road in Saint-Denis, forcing the oncoming bus to stop. The mob then torched the bus, apparently shouting “Allahu akhbar”. It took three water cannons for firefighters to quell the flames, and the bus route has now been re-routed.

Such incidents are not uncommon in the northern Paris suburb, where 36 per cent of residents were born overseas. The weekend before the “Allahu akhbar” torching, a bus driver and his passengers had to vacate the vehicle after people blocked it with a barricade of burning garbage. Windows of the bus were broken but no one was hurt.

No liberal news outlets reporting this... This seems to be norm in Europe now-a-days...? When will they wake up?

Buses Under Attack In Europe's Migrant Terror Areas: 'Allahu Akhbar' Torching, Regular Stoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 05:42 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
There are so many incidents that are not reported in the mainstream media.

Even more cases where the background of the perpetrator will be with hold as nowadays the word Middle Eastern male is not even used to protect the failure of the leaders by bringing economic refugees into the country that have no motivation to assimilate.

Sharia law is allowing these males to have more than 1 wife and treat women badly.

Ask an imam how they feel.about a female President and you will hear how direspectful they are.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:46 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,317,781 times
I have had enough of this. Wonder how Europe is going to go. And what happens next if anything

Old 08-03-2016, 06:08 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
I have had enough of this. Wonder how Europe is going to go. And what happens next if anything
My feeling is WHEN France, Germany and so on have had enough: things WILL become VERY ugly for at least the "Islamist" kind of "Muslim".

Old 08-03-2016, 06:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
On the 27th of July a group of men blocked a road in Saint-Denis, forcing the oncoming bus to stop. The mob then torched the bus, apparently shouting “Allahu akhbar”. It took three water cannons for firefighters to quell the flames, and the bus route has now been re-routed.

Such incidents are not uncommon in the northern Paris suburb, where 36 per cent of residents were born overseas. The weekend before the “Allahu akhbar” torching, a bus driver and his passengers had to vacate the vehicle after people blocked it with a barricade of burning garbage. Windows of the bus were broken but no one was hurt.

No liberal news outlets reporting this... This seems to be norm in Europe now-a-days...? When will they wake up?

Buses Under Attack In Europe's Migrant Terror Areas: 'Allahu Akhbar' Torching, Regular Stoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI

This doesn't happen to an armed population.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:31 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Agree..they need some gendarmerie with machine guns on more public transit
And armed citizens

Old 08-03-2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This doesn't happen to an armed population.
Apparently it does....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Old 08-03-2016, 06:37 PM

401 posts, read 649,983 times
you're from Auistin, you should worry more about this than a bus burnt in a Paris suburb near a sensible projetc
Multiple victims in Texas shootings - BBC News
btw it was reported in Le Parisien, a big newspaper in France

Old 08-03-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryever View Post
you're from Auistin, you should worry more about this than a bus burnt in a Paris suburb near a sensible projetc
Multiple victims in Texas shootings - BBC News
btw it was reported in Le Parisien, a big newspaper in France
Yes, he was caught by US marshals today in Atlanta.... I frequently visit europe and have family there. So it does concern me. I actually will be in Finland , England, and Lithuania in a couple weeks . I was also in Austria and Germany back in May. So when I see this , it concerns me what will happen to my family that still lives there. Im sure you don't leave the states, so you don't have to worry. THANKS

Old 08-03-2016, 07:38 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Muslims are turning France into a hell-hole, similar to the 50+ hell-holes (Muslim countries) that Islam is currently occupying.

Islam has no place in a civilized society.

Unfortunately, the Leftists all across the Western world, are shills for the death cult of Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies