Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 11:18 AM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ESUUhncaYk

Flashback of CNN's Cuomo when discussing if Hillary would run for president: Cuomo said. “And I don’t think she’s going to give it to them. We couldn’t help her any more than we have, she’s got just a free ride so far from the media, we’re the biggest ones promoting her campaign, so it had better happen."

Read more: CNN’s Cuomo comes right out and admits it: ‘We couldn’t help Hillary any more than we have’ | BizPac Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 11:29 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
I've said it before... Media outlets like this ARE the Hillary campaign. CNN, MSLSD, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, etc...

Old 08-12-2016, 11:35 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
C'mon... that was over two years ago. Certainly that is not the case now... right?

The video below - hey, stuff happens... technical problems - who can predict when they will occur?

CNN Cuts Off Reporter - CNN Cuts Live Feed After Reporter Tells the Truth About Hillary Clinton

Old 08-12-2016, 11:48 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
And Faux news supports Trump.

Old 08-12-2016, 11:50 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
I am trying to defend CNN against these ludicrous claims that they support Hillary for president.

Obviously in this case, some goofy intern put up the wrong numbers regarding the DNC debate

CNN immediately cleared up the error towards the truth. I am not sure the poll was deleted as the image states, but CNN put out what the truth should be.

Wait... there must have been many goofy interns working for various organizations.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 08-12-2016 at 12:00 PM..

Old 08-12-2016, 12:01 PM

21,145 posts, read 19,729,843 times
I guess they thought liberals were stupid enough to fall for it.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:35 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,321,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And Faux news supports Trump.
MSNBC (Faux News) supports Trump?

Old 08-12-2016, 01:35 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,676 times
CNN is a leftist entity pro abortion ,pro same sex marriage ,pro homosexuality ( not just love them spin).
Pro democratic, pro anti gun , pro Hillary ( pro flying brooms). Two of the leading anchors are gay ( but good smart gays) and control the gay spin via network emphasis.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ESUUhncaYk

Flashback of CNN's Cuomo when discussing if Hillary would run for president: Cuomo said. “And I don’t think she’s going to give it to them. We couldn’t help her any more than we have, she’s got just a free ride so far from the media, we’re the biggest ones promoting her campaign, so it had better happen."

Read more: CNN’s Cuomo comes right out and admits it: ‘We couldn’t help Hillary any more than we have’ | BizPac Review
I dont wathc CNN 24/7 but 2 years ago, i do remember the discussion about Clinton possibly not running, and CNN Having an entire panel on it discussing her health and possible Democratic alternates.

Pretty sure this segment(as it even says across the ticker at the bottom) was about the media pushing her to run even though she hadnt said she was.

I dont get how anyone has a problem with that. Every midterm, we have speculation on who will run, Candidates get propped up, some stay, some fall.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I am trying to defend CNN against these ludicrous claims that they support Hillary for president.

Obviously in this case, some goofy intern put up the wrong numbers regarding the DNC debate

CNN immediately cleared up the error towards the truth. I am not sure the poll was deleted as the image states, but CNN put out what the truth should be.

Wait... there must have been many goofy interns working for various organizations.
So you dont think maybe Sanders supporters voted more online than Clinton supporters. After Martin O'Malley dropped out, I supported Hillary Clinton and I can tell you that I didnt vote in a single internet poll.

I would think you Republicans would learn your lesson after the VP debate in 2012 where you guys claimed Paul Ryan won the debate just because he was leading in an online poll with 70%, then Liberals tweeting and sharing the link and he ended up losing with less than 40% of the vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies