Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 07:06 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times

Advertisements

Neither I nor the Clinton foundation did anything wrong while at the SOS. But we promise to not do that again as Ruler of America.😇😇
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 07:18 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
I seem to remember hearing that one before.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:29 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Neither I nor the Clinton foundation did anything wrong while at the SOS. But we promise to not do that again as Ruler of America.😇😇
No proof they did anything wrong beyond making themselves beyond vulnerable to a perception they did something wrong.

Their choice to not shut down the foundation when her appointment was confirmed created the perception of a conflict of interest.

People who seek to avoid being perceived as crooked, avoid doing things that put them in that position.

320 million people and we end up with a Hillary/ Trump ticket. It boggles the mind.
I did not vote for either during the primary and will not vote for either during the election.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:35 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
No proof they did anything wrong beyond making themselves beyond vulnerable to a perception they did something wrong.

Their choice to not shut down the foundation when her appointment was confirmed created the perception of a conflict of interest.

People who seek to avoid being perceived as crooked, avoid doing things that put them in that position.

320 million people and we end up with a Hillary/ Trump ticket. It boggles the mind.
I did not vote for either during the primary and will not vote for either during the election.

Americans have been pushing Trump to run for president since the 1980's. He is finally giving us what we want. It's about time we have class and glamour back in the White House.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:39 AM

Access is pay to play.

Over half have an average of over a million paid to her Clinton Foundation for access to her.
Emails show to further exasperate the issue that some failed getting a straight up meeting until they went through the Foundation.

You have zero ground here to keep this behavior out of the totally criminal realm.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

Outside of emails, records, donations up to millions for one meet and documentation showing many who failed the front door access legally did get the side door meet through the foundation after donations.

Outside of that, your right, nothing there.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She and Bill will dissolve the Clinton Foundation, and then they can claim any comments or questions surrounding their defunct foundation is 'old news' and 'what does it matter anymore' and we should all just move on, and stop dwelling in the past. "I need to go back to work for the American people"

Old 08-24-2016, 07:48 AM

You know, I had another thread discussing the Hillary excuse for why she will sit on debates. Now I wonder with all this how she will stand at all. She may need carrying in.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
She and Bill will dissolve the Clinton Foundation, and then they can claim any comments or questions surrounding their defunct foundation is 'old news' and 'what does it matter anymore' and we should all just move on, and stop dwelling in the past. "I need to go back to work for the American people"
They already said they will just change it's name and not take foreign money the same way she promised in 2009 before becoming a failed Sec. Of State.

She is a grifter. What proof based on her behavior her whole life since being kicked off the Watergate committee for being crooked do you have that there will be honorable behavior in the future?

We haven't even touched on all the money she took from places connected to modern day slavery and the abuse and murder of women.

She is really over this time.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:13 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Americans have been pushing Trump to run for president since the 1980's. He is finally giving us what we want. It's about time we have class and glamour back in the White House.

What the world needs now is class and glamour?

I find Trump to be one of the most classless celebrities out there.

Regardless of who wins, a majority of people will get the leader they deserve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections