Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 01:49 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Lol, umm...what's that have to do with tea in China? If anyone is predicting this election, either way, and stating it with certainty, they're pure fools. This could go in any direction. BTW, I don't support Trump or Clinton. But the thought of HRCs countenance, if she has to give a concession speech, does make me laugh, uproariously. . You'uns seem a bit ..techy, there. Thought that Clinton could lose a bit of a sore spot , methinks.

Doesn't matter , either way. A loose , lit cannon, or a live grenade. With choices like this, we're all doomed. I am also amused at the other post , predicting 8 years of Clinton. Lmao...such ...inspiring..confidence.
Well, Mondale lost as was expected (per another poster), but Clinton is poised to win, so that's why your statement didn't make any sense to me.

Trump still has a shot, but he needs to win toss up states, hold the red and red leaning states (1 or 2 have them close to tied), and flip blue states. Clinton just needs to hold PA, the blue states, and the blue leaning states.

No candidate has gone on to win the presidency after being down this much in the polls and we are rapidly approached zero hour. Short of Clinton strangling a baby and kicking some puppies there doesn't seem to be much room for Trumo to turn this around. He could still win though, but so could Gary Johnson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 01:51 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
So you think Hillary's lies are "right"? That's a new twist.
She didn't lie. I posted video of Alex Jones (twice) saying exactly what you claim he never said.

Old 08-26-2016, 01:52 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,399,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
She didn't lie. I posted video of Alex Jones (twice) saying exactly what you claim he never said.
Once right wingers on this site have an idea in their head, they'll never shake it. It's sort of like the thread where the OP claimed Obama "apologized" to Japan about the US using nuclear weapons to end the war. He never did, but conservatives in that thread kept saying he did, even after it was disproven. This thread is the same thing.

Old 08-26-2016, 01:57 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,018,617 times
Alex built his empire on a host of globalist conspiracy theories that piece together current events that have little connection to each other. Some of his stuff is informative but it's through this conspiracy lens. It's all a reaction of the world becoming more globalized and more corrupt in the process yet he sees it as all a giant scheme by a secret cabal. Yes people behind the scenes influence policy. Even the left believed that but where Alex goes off he farm is thinking everything is connected, everything is a conspiracy. He actually does a bit of a disservice to actual people trying to expose real corruption.

He's fun to watch and I'll tune in to get a piece of info and fact check it myself and eliminate the conspiracy hyperbole.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:21 PM

46,973 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
So you think Hillary's lies are "right"? That's a new twist.
What lies are those? Alex Jones said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones
Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake, with actors, in my view manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids.
Which means he deserves all the contempt that can be hurled in his direction.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:34 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
This isn't about defending Alex Jones. It's about Hillary lying. So are you OK with her lies?
She didn't lie about Alex Jones.That's the topic of this thread hence the title, "Hillary lies about Alex Jones."

Old 08-26-2016, 03:45 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Well that should end this thread now that we have the truth

Old 08-26-2016, 04:04 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,096,832 times
Click bait...manufactured drama...nobody cares.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:08 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
What lies are those? Alex Jones said:

Which means he deserves all the contempt that can be hurled in his direction.

Do you have a source for this?

Old 08-26-2016, 04:13 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,122,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because your candidate is so bad. Seriously its not that they like her-its that Trump is worse.

How?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies