Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 08:16 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
The reason why America is ran by depraved deviants.
A sign on a lawn means bupkis .

We got Obama again because a significant number of shortsighted, stubborn Republicans decided not to vote in the presidential election in 2012 as a protest because Romney wasn't conservative enough for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 08:18 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Huh? You just said "anyone who supports Trump" you consider "utter morons" and regard them with "disgust" and "contempt".
Yep. Morons. That is correct.

And yep - disgust and contempt. Right again.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:19 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

And anyone that backs a pathological liar like Hillary is an idiot.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:21 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
A sign on a lawn means bubkis .

We got Obama because a significant number of shortsighted, stubborn Republicans decided not to vote in the presidential election at all in 2012 because Romney wasn't conservative enough for them.
Yeah......actually no. Its more about the fact that he ended up being portrayed as not caring about the common person. He was viewed as too rich, and out of touch. He was VERY conservative. And that was the problem. He couldn't pull in the center vote. And guess what? Without the independents you currently won't be winning anything.

Romney (like Trump) also refused to release his taxes. That says everything you need to know right there.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:24 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And anyone that backs a pathological liar like Hillary is an idiot.
Can you folks NOT personally attack each other? Many of us back Clinton being FULLY aware she lies. We also look at the other candidate and can say...hey of these two horible choices, that ones worse. It doesnt make us idiots, it makes us people who are paying attention to the faults of BOTH candidates. Not someone who ignores the faults of their side because of illogical reasons.

"Everyone Lies"-fictional character Dr. House.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:25 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

That is the difference between us. I don't consider my friends, relatives, or neighbors to be morons if they support Hillary. On the contrary. We just disagree and that is OK. I have no desire to intimidate, harass, or bully them into my way of thinking.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:28 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Hillary is a lying, scheming, conniving ***** who will do or say anything to get elected. She has delusions of God hood and is most likely brain damaged after getting her bell rung.

Definitely the worse of two evils.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:29 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Can you folks NOT personally attack each other? Many of us back Clinton being FULLY aware she lies. We also look at the other candidate and can say...hey of these two horible choices, that ones worse. It doesnt make us idiots, it makes us people who are paying attention to the faults of BOTH candidates. Not someone who ignores the faults of their side because of illogical reasons.

"Everyone Lies"-fictional character Dr. House.
So why not vote for Stein or Johnson?

Old 08-27-2016, 08:29 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
We start to see more Trump car stickers I our County. No Hillary stickers to be seen but still some Bernie stickers.

I'm afraid some cars may get damage as libs are not so much for freedom of speech.

On TV I saw some offenders of taking signs which was all taken on video's

Old 08-27-2016, 08:34 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I have a couple of farms about an hour from where I live. On one farm, I have a very nice house and grounds which I allow all of the "locals" to use whenever they want. Most of the people in that area are very nice.

At this location, I have now had my EIGHTH Trump sign destroyed/vandalized. There are two cops who hunt on my land, one who fishes, and another who gets wood to heat his house. I finally called the cops (I know them all) and they are simply going to wait and arrest the offender, as the signs last about 4-6 hours.

It is sad that anyone would destroy political signs, but I will take pleasure in the knowledge that the liberal doing so will not be able to vote as a result of their effort to suppress any opposition views. What kind of idiot does such a thing? I despise Hillary; however, I would never remove/destroy a Hillary sign, as such behavior is childish and absurd.

Liberalism = Fascism
Cops will wait and arrest the offender? Seems like a serious misuse of their time if on the clock or their personal time, if not.

Why assume the thief (s) is/ are liberal. No shortage of Consevatives who oppose Trump. No shortage of kids who take anything not nailed down.

I don't understand the purpose of political yard signs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies