Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 10:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
While driving in Santa Clara one afternoon I made a wrong turn and thought I was suddenly in the ME as I was near a very large islamic "school". The only thing that has changed since 9/11 is that there are now more of them in the U.S. spreading their hate.

U.S. Islamic Schools Teaching Homegrown Hate | Fox News
So true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2016, 12:37 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
There is no conspiracy - it is plain and simple/// The 19 were all Saudi nationals....the money to finance the mass murder was all Saudi cash....where is the mystery. I am sure there are people in Saudi Arabia who know exactly what happened....
All 19 entered the US legally. 15/19 did so on Saudi passports. 2 had UAE passports, 1 had an Egyption passport and the other from Lebanon.

I am unaware there is any credibility that all were financed with Saudi money.

Nonetheless, the US saw an opportunity to invade Iraq and took it.

SA is a long time US ally. They were and remain the glue the holds the petrodollar together. This is a toll the world pays to the US when settling oil trades with most OPEC countries which artificially increased demand for USD, thus its strength. in contrast, Iraq made it known they were open to trading oil in other currencies and in doing so, Saddam got a target on his back waiting for an opportunity.

The Saudi Royal Family is huge and no doubt some know more than others about what happened on 9/11.

In contrast, the 1993 WTC bombing did not involve any with Saudi passports. A Pakistani was the financier and the people involved were from Pakistan, Kuwait, Egypt and Iraq.

Old 09-05-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Yah I watched that Idiot Osama Bin Laden watching the buildings burn and collapse....He was giggling like a little girl at the spectacle. It was clear in my mind that Bin Laden was not responsible for this crap...he was to dumb and was actually acting surprised.....Bin Laden was a Saudi...I am sure he was privy to who really did this....The disgusting thing about the killing of Bin Laden was...

That he was being harboured in Pakistan for years...near a military base...The Pakistanis were aware of his presence. America always knew where he was. America sent aid to Pakistan...so the whole thing is a convoluted mess.

This event was astounding...over 3000 Americans murdered in one swoop. Good people....people who on their cell phones sent messages that consisted of

I LOVE YOU.

This was the killing of lovers...by those that hate...gross.
Bin laden was the son of the wealthiest non royal in Saudi Arabia. He used his family's wealth to create Al- Qaeda. He was banned from SA in 1992.

He eventually found a safe harbor in Pakistan.

Old 09-05-2016, 12:51 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,694,212 times
I think the problem with people forgetting is we have a generation now that was either too young or not even born during that terrible day.

Old 09-05-2016, 12:57 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Conspiracy theories abound. The most likely correct "theory" is that Muslims, hating the West, and vowing to destroy Western civilization are carrying out jihad on the West just as the Qur'an tells them to do. It is part of their plan to destroy us, and they are doing it right under our noses. But most people refuse to accept that these "peaceful" Muslims have any intention of destroying us. "Civilization jihad" is in their plan, and it's working. We only need to look at the numbers of Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton's top aide and her close ties and affiliation with the M.B., and all the now "respected" M.B. organizations in the U.S. who were named "unindicted co-conspirators" (e.g., ISNA) in the Holy Land Foundation trial, who are now advising our military (Hersham Islam, Pentagon's Muslim Outreach Coordinator for the Deputy Defense Secretary).

I'd say they are well on their way to achieving their stated goals. Sharia is coming to America, and indeed is already here.

You would be in favor of rounding them all up and bombing the hell out of them?,you going to be a busy boy with your plan to build walls around the country ,eliminate immigrants rid the country of all Muslims all Mexicans, any others on your list? so much for that much vaunted ideal of American freedom seems its only available to a select demographic of cultural elitists., this course of action sounds vaguely familiar.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:01 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Bin laden was the son of the wealthiest non royal in Saudi Arabia. He used his family's wealth to create Al- Qaeda. He was banned from SA in 1992.

He eventually found a safe harbor in Pakistan.
He was no bother to Bush Jr.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
You can't possibly think our involvement a.k.a meddling in the Middle East doesn't extend back decades?

Oh wait , I see you think Vietnam was a just war to stem communism
As you were.
Well before WW2.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:04 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
What happened to ground zero mosque?

Old 09-05-2016, 01:19 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,904,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
What happened to ground zero mosque?
Luxury condos are getting built there now.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:26 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
I remember our war criminal president used it to get us into 2 wars where thousands of Americans died for foreign interests over an attack that has MANY unanswered questions and an official account most critical thinking people don't believe and never will.
Don't forget about war criminal Hillary's vote.

Also, let's not forget Obama's war crimes while he has been in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies