Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2016, 11:59 AM

931 posts, read 802,173 times

Advertisements

More Pay-to-Play INCRIMINATING emails released.

Democrats are some shady a$$ people...see for yourself folks.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/elec...-top-15106726/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ing-donations/

WikiLeaks’ Guccifer 2.0: Obama Sold Public Offices to Donors | Observer

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Documents | The Daily Caller

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 09:59 PM

2,498 posts, read 3,776,377 times
I think you mean PEOPLE are shady and i bet if all of us have our emails/texts/web histories search would turn up something that various type of people will complain about. Its human nature to be self serving aholes.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:14 PM

4,663 posts, read 4,552,412 times
Is there anything new? Both parties have been appointing fundraisers and donors to ambassadorships for some time now. It's not right, but not shocking either.

Here's an article from NBC news, back in 2009.

Ambassadors: Do patronage picks matter? - politics - White House | NBC News

Old 09-16-2016, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
I think you mean PEOPLE are shady and i bet if all of us have our emails/texts/web histories search would turn up something that various type of people will complain about. Its human nature to be self serving aholes.
So in other words...ignore it right? No big deal?

Somehow I feel that had the hacked emails been of a republican or Trump, people like you aka the leftist would be singing a different tune. But because its your girl crooked Hillary and Obama you brush it off as human nature.

Very comical.

Old 09-16-2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post

Somehow I feel that had the hacked emails been of a republican or Trump, people like you aka the leftist would be singing a different tune. But because its your girl crooked Hillary and Obama you brush it off as human nature.

Very comical.
I personally don't care but you can have all the fun you want with it. Make it your priority in life to spread the word of these corrupt politicians. Have a blast.

Old 09-16-2016, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
I personally don't care but you can have all the fun you want with it. Make it your priority in life to spread the word of these corrupt politicians. Have a blast.
You said the key word... CORRUPT!

I'm sorry but I do CARE if our politicians are CORRUPT. And so should you. And then people like you wonder why the country is going to sh**, why wages are flat, why the middle class is shrinking, etc.

Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
You said the key word... CORRUPT!

I'm sorry but I do CARE if our politicians are CORRUPT. And so should you. And then people like you wonder why the country is going to sh**, why wages are flat, why the middle class is shrinking, etc.
Aside from posting on this forum (and probably others along with facebook) what are you doing to change it? When will you run for office?

Old 09-16-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:

Very comical.
There's a post about this in the politics forum. I think many people from both sides were aware that both parties have been doing this for decades. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc. It's never really been a secret.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:08 AM

37,156 posts, read 39,441,390 times
this has been a known issue for at least several decades for both parties and have had many different stories covering this over the time period, how is someone who is so politically passionate like you only hearing about this now? did you just turn voting age?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
this has been a known issue for at least several decades for both parties and have had many different stories covering this over the time period, how is someone who is so politically passionate like you only hearing about this now? did you just turn voting age?
Wait until he/she finds out about lobbyists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies