Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 10:51 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrimol View Post
Sunni Muslims are Iranians (live in Iran) and they are Arab.
Nothing about this post is correct. Iran is a major Shia nation. Most Iranians are Persian rather than Arab. If you told an Iranian they are Arab you would get punched jn the face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 10:52 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
In PC world...

Was the killer a man or woman?

A: I'm not sure...l don't judge gender based on appearances.

What race was the killer?

A: I'm not sure...I don't really pay attention to stuff like skin color. Plus it's hard to judge because we are all somewhat mixed race.

Thank you, we will try to find this murderer.
Sad and funny but so true in some quarters on their warped view of reality. Beyond sad actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I honestly don't give a crap when we know so little about this situation.

The subject is still at large, I don't care about anybody's theories about whether this guy is an illegal or if his family has been here since the 17th century. Until we don't know the details it's all speculation.

Ok he is hispanic, big deal. He wouldn't be the first mass shooter who is hispanic. We don't know anything besides the claim he might be light skinned.
I think it's a "big deal" if it is an illegal, hispanic or not, and makes lil' missy amnesty/her naive world view on the matter not look so good in this election environment.

As a few others have said with all the other nonsense going on around the world, I'd be willing to bet he isn't hispanic, just playing the odds of what's going on in our world today.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:53 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
[quote=lowrimol;45592591]Sunni Muslims are Iranians (live in Iran) and they are Arab.[/QUOTE

Native Iranians are not Arabs.

Persians and Arabs tend to despise each other. .

Language, cultures and history are very different.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:54 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
CBS News has a fuzzy screen shot of him from a mall camera. The camera's up high do you can only see the top of his hair and side of his face. I cannot say he's Hispanic from that angle. Could be Arab. Could be a lighter skinned Indian or Pakistani. We just don't know yet.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:56 PM

CNN is reporting 3 not 4 are dead.

Shooter is still at large with a long arm.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:56 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
CBS News has a fuzzy screen shot of him from a mall camera. The camera's up high do you can only see the top of his hair and side of his face. I cannot say he's Hispanic from that angle. Could be Arab. Could be a lighter skinned Indian or Pakistani. We just don't know yet.
Either way, far too young for such anger and hate.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Or Italian or Greek or French.

Hopefully the original tape is clearer.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:58 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
CNN is reporting 3 not 4 are dead.

Shooter is still at large with a long arm.
Any word on the ID of victims?

Old 09-23-2016, 10:59 PM

524 posts, read 400,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Nothing about this post is correct. Iran is a major Shia nation. Most Iranians are Persian rather than Arab. If you told an Iranian they are Arab you would get punched jn the face.
I meant to say that Sunni Muslims live and reside in Iran. Granted they are the majority, but they are still there. I was responding a post that said Iranians are not Arabs.

Old 09-23-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
That kid is of Middle Eastern/North African descent most likely. I will recant if wrong but I don't think so...
Can probably rule out North African.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies