Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 09:28 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
FWIW, the article did say that these girls went to "meet" these men. We don't know if they went there with the intent of flirting and being silly girls and then got sucked into an awful situation or not. But I'm sure that that probably has something to do with what happened. Kids are innocent and have a desire to mature and grow up and sometimes they put themselves into bad situations. Luckily most people would not take advantage of them like this but wanted to point out that these guys didn't just go pluck these girls off the street.
I believe this is known as "blaming the victim."

Does it really matter if they were picked up in the street or seduced on the internet? If it was your daughter, would you care? and would it be reassuring to know that men of all nationalities do it?

Are Europeans prevented from acting until they can eliminate all sex crimes simultaneously, to make sure that there is no discrimination in the process?

Last edited by CapnTrips; 09-28-2016 at 09:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 10:01 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
We have plenty of our own perverts - nothing new some men just
Difference is rape is generally not an accepted part of Western culture. Sure there is "rape" in Islam, but there has to be 47 male witnesses who weren't part of the rape saying that the female didn't entice the gang rape.

Old 09-28-2016, 12:52 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
I agree with this, but will note that the horrible victimization of these girls in England has nothing to do with our immigration laws here in America.

I'll also reiterate that we have girls and boys being trafficked and raped here in America. It is a horrible travesty worldwide IMO but politicizing it in regards to immigration is very ridiculous.

If you care about girls being raped and made sex slaves via trafficking, you should be doing something or speaking out against the actual rape and slave status of these victims instead of trying to insinuate that it is only "Somalians" or Muslims or foreigners who do these sorts of things.

Stop the false equivalency.

It's a problem when ONE SPECIFIC DEMOGRAPHIC is purposely targeting ANOTHER SPECIFIC DEMOGRAPHIC, because they see them as whores.

If there were groups of white men grooming and targeting black (underage!) girls specifically for prostitution, rape and gangbangs ... and the cops, media and local government covered it up when they knew it was going on, you better be goddamned sure every black person in America would be up in arms. Shaun King would extend his career for a YEAR on the racial outrage that would be generated.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:03 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Google Rotherham.
not a peep since huh?

Old 09-28-2016, 03:17 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Stop the false equivalency.

It's a problem when ONE SPECIFIC DEMOGRAPHIC is purposely targeting ANOTHER SPECIFIC DEMOGRAPHIC, because they see them as whores.

If there were groups of white men grooming and targeting black (underage!) girls specifically for prostitution, rape and gangbangs ... and the cops, media and local government covered it up when they knew it was going on, you better be goddamned sure every black person in America would be up in arms. Shaun King would extend his career for a YEAR on the racial outrage that would be generated.
FYI there are many black people who actually do believe that black girls are targeted for prostitution, rape, etc.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:22 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
What is a "white" nation? Britain is no more a white nation than the US is. The people of Britain originate from Germany, Norway, India, Pakistan, Africa, China, etc.
So maybe the British should be better represented in Africa and India and China?

The British like all Europeans are diverse that's true and don't need more diversity, but don't just make things up. The British have ties to Isles going back 35,000 years. There were human groups there 100,000s thousands of years ago. No one really knows the full origin of the people there.

You can pretend that racial/ethnic groups don't exist, but less just go back to the 1960 and Britain like most of Europe was approaching 100% white.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:24 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
I believe this is known as "blaming the victim."

Does it really matter if they were picked up in the street or seduced on the internet? If it was your daughter, would you care? and would it be reassuring to know that men of all nationalities do it?

Are Europeans prevented from acting until they can eliminate all sex crimes simultaneously, to make sure that there is no discrimination in the process?

How did I blame the victim? I am a female and I have a daughter. I know that kids unknowingly put themselves in danger and that evil people take advantage of their innocence. No matter though what the kids did, it is the evil rapist, pedophiles who are to blame because kids cannot legally consent to sex and adults know that it is wrong, including these men.

However, insinuating only Muslims rape girls in the UK is, I can only say ignorant. Or even that they are the primary pedophiles in the UK is ignorant. Most kids are raped by their family members and no nationality or religion is more likely to rape children than another. Unfortunately it happens too often.

And if my daughter was victimized, no it would not matter what nationality or religion the perpetuator was. I'd probably kill them. I know for a fact that no particular skin color or nationality or religion makes a difference in regards to the perp.

Europe had sex crimes before lots of Muslims started coming there. America has lots of sex crimes regardless of our Muslim population and plenty of white Judeo-Christian Americans and Europeans go to countries with less law enforcement and protection of children just to victimize and rape them.

And I'll further note that just like it is ridiculously xenophobic to say that Muslims are going around the UK raping little girls, I also thought it was ridiculous when people in my own (black) family told me to never be alone with a white American man as they would probably be a rapist or a serial killer. Hopefully you can see how ridiculous both are.

We should be more concerned about the wellbeing of the victims IMO.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
There have been Somalian refugees in America for many years. How many of them have trafficked and used 11-12 year old girls as sex slaves?

And again, this is a thread created in order to sensationalize how demonic and evil immigrants are, and especially "Somalians" and "Muslims."

What are the national statistics of sexual abuse of children in Brittain that show that there is a "clear pattern of sexual abuse by Muslim immigrants in the UK."

All we have here are a bunch of xenophobes who look up stories in Europe about Muslims performing some sort of vile crime and posting on CD. It is not indicative of any patterns of sexual abuse in the UK
Somalian refuges have not been in America for many years mostly only a few years after the 1990s. They have been a lot of arrest for rapes and muslim terrorism activity and other crimes. But crime and terrorism is just the tip of the iceberg. They are also a welfare and cultural drain who serve no useful purpose here.

They don't belong here or have any business being let in any more than Christian Europeans and rednecks belong in Somalia.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You talk here as if we wanted this....... desired it. We did not, but government after government, no matter who we voted for, did this to us. We have been, and still are being invaded by foreigners.

That's why we voted to leave the EU against all the odds. All the businessmen and politicians thought the vote was sewn up in their favour. Champagne bottles were being cracked open when the polls closed.

Well they were wrong, as all the world saw. We have had enough of 'diversity', and are sick of having it shoved down our throats.
Dave, this has been done to every white western nation. It probably first got its foothold in the US in the mid 1960s but these liberals/globalist/progressives went straightforward and imposed it on all the other western nations. When they tell you you're a "xenophobe, bigot, or racist" then you know you are dealing with an anti-white racist and are on the right track.

Where does it all end? Either you take a stand now or soon you will be a displaced minority who lost your culture in your only home lands.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
FYI there are many black people who actually do believe that black girls are targeted for prostitution, rape, etc.
That's a surprise. There are many black people who believe all sorts of things that are untrue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies