Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 03:55 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
How did I blame the victim?

And I'll further note that just like it is ridiculously xenophobic to say that Muslims are going around the UK raping little girls, I also thought it was ridiculous when people in my own (black) family told me to never be alone with a white American man as they would probably be a rapist or a serial killer.
That would be pretty far fetched considering FBI statistics indicate that White on Black rape is almost none existent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 04:09 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
FYI there are many black people who actually do believe that black girls are targeted for prostitution, rape, etc.
.... by whom? Black men? Latinos? Asians? Because it's really not by white men.

The interracial rape/sexual assault rate isn't even remotely equal. It's a scale of magnitudes of times out of whack and flowing in one direction. Literally.

But out of politeness we don't talk about that.

And to be fair, it doesn't appear to be the same situation as the Somalis or Pakistani rape gangs in Europe specifically targeting people not of their own demographic for victimization while preserving the chastity of their own kind.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:12 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007;

However, insinuating only Muslims rape girls in the UK is, I can only say ignorant. Or even that they are the primary pedophiles in the UK is ignorant. Most kids are raped by their family members and no nationality or religion is more likely to rape children than another. Unfortunately it happens too often.

And if my daughter was victimized, no it would not matter what nationality or religion the perpetuator was. I'd probably kill them. I know for a fact that no particular skin color or nationality or religion makes a difference in regards to the perp.

Europe had sex crimes before lots of Muslims started coming there. America has lots of sex crimes regardless of our Muslim population and plenty of white Judeo-Christian Americans and Europeans go to countries with less law enforcement and protection of children just to victimize and rape them.

And I'll further note that just like it is ridiculously xenophobic to say that Muslims are going around the UK raping little girls, I also thought it was ridiculous when people in my own (black) family told me to never be alone with a white American man as they would probably be a rapist or a serial killer. Hopefully you can see how ridiculous both are.

We should be more concerned about the wellbeing of the victims IMO.

And yet, are you are of the opinion that police are specifically targeting black men and people for murder and excessive force... and thus, #blacklivesmatter?

Or do you believe #alllivesmatter?

Old 09-28-2016, 04:24 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,179,733 times
Quote:
How did I blame the victim? I am a female and I have a daughter. I know that kids unknowingly put themselves in danger and that evil people take advantage of their innocence. No matter though what the kids did, it is the evil rapist, pedophiles who are to blame because kids cannot legally consent to sex and adults know that it is wrong, including these men.

However, insinuating only Muslims rape girls in the UK is, I can only say ignorant. Or even that they are the primary pedophiles in the UK is ignorant. Most kids are raped by their family members and no nationality or religion is more likely to rape children than another. Unfortunately it happens too often.

And if my daughter was victimized, no it would not matter what nationality or religion the perpetuator was. I'd probably kill them. I know for a fact that no particular skin color or nationality or religion makes a difference in regards to the perp.

Europe had sex crimes before lots of Muslims started coming there. America has lots of sex crimes regardless of our Muslim population and plenty of white Judeo-Christian Americans and Europeans go to countries with less law enforcement and protection of children just to victimize and rape them.

And I'll further note that just like it is ridiculously xenophobic to say that Muslims are going around the UK raping little girls, I also thought it was ridiculous when people in my own (black) family told me to never be alone with a white American man as they would probably be a rapist or a serial killer. Hopefully you can see how ridiculous both are.

We should be more concerned about the wellbeing of the victims IMO.

It doesn't matter if the girls were silly or flirting or whatever, these adult "men," should not have taken advantage -- I think your post acknowledges that. But in your post you emphasized the girls' actions, as though they are partly responsible for what happened to them. You can argue that the Muslim men in question weren't the only ones who caused this to happen, but I say they were.

I don't believe that all Muslim men are programmed to be sex offenders, nor I think do most people, but its hard not to see what the clash of cultures is doing to women and girls in Europe, or who is responsible, and it is not xenophobic to discuss the facts. How else do you deal with it? That violence against women happens among other people elsewhere in the world is true, and is another serious topic that anybody can start a thread on if they like.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:19 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
I agree with this, but will note that the horrible victimization of these girls in England has nothing to do with our immigration laws here in America.

I'll also reiterate that we have girls and boys being trafficked and raped here in America. It is a horrible travesty worldwide IMO but politicizing it in regards to immigration is very ridiculous.

If you care about girls being raped and made sex slaves via trafficking, you should be doing something or speaking out against the actual rape and slave status of these victims instead of trying to insinuate that it is only "Somalians" or Muslims or foreigners who do these sorts of things.
I did NOT say a word about "immigration" in my post AND I DID slam people of ANY "race" and both sexes who are true pedos.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:06 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
I agree with this, but will note that the horrible victimization of these girls in England has nothing to do with our immigration laws here in America.

I'll also reiterate that we have girls and boys being trafficked and raped here in America. It is a horrible travesty worldwide IMO but politicizing it in regards to immigration is very ridiculous.

If you care about girls being raped and made sex slaves via trafficking, you should be doing something or speaking out against the actual rape and slave status of these victims instead of trying to insinuate that it is only "Somalians" or Muslims or foreigners who do these sorts of things.
I live in Houston, which is a hub for human trafficking. And believe me, it isn't American citizens doing it. There are plenty of citizens taking advantage, but if you don't think it's tied to immigration you're kidding yourself.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:15 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...and of course no one does this. No one ever says that only Muslims try to seduce and pimp out 12-year-olds. But there is a clear pattern of sexual abuse by Muslim immigrants in the UK and it would be criminally foolish not to take that into account when discussing Muslim immigration to the U.S.
The worst part about the problem in England and Germany nowadays is that the governments hide it from their own citizens. In Rotherham, they knew about it for over a decade but did nothing for fear of causing problems with the Pakistanis there. Then we only heard about the sexual assaults in Germany through social media because the German government suppressed it. Now they want Facebook to police "hate speech" there.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:27 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
The death of western society is in the making, what will it take to make these moronic asinine leaders wake up and realize that if you except all these third world parasites in to your country that the host will end up being killed..!!! you can't fix stupid..

Old 09-29-2016, 02:24 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
The death of western society is in the making, what will it take to make these moronic asinine leaders wake up and realize that if you except all these third world parasites in to your country that the host will end up being killed..!!! you can't fix stupid..
I assume political leaders are being bought off to do it by the wealthy in the background so it's almost intentional.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:02 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,819,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
And yet, are you are of the opinion that police are specifically targeting black men and people for murder and excessive force... and thus, #blacklivesmatter?

Or do you believe #alllivesmatter?
I believe that our criminal justice system is one of the last remaining "systems" where institutional racism is rampant.

I do not do the hashtag/number sign thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies