Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 01:58 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times

Advertisements

A California driver who slammed into a vehicle being driven by a veteran Saturday told police he caused the crash in the name of Allah, and because of Donald Trump’s improper treatment of minorities, Fox 26 News reported.

Driver Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin slammed into a car being driven by Scott Alcala, an Afghanistan war veteran who was on his way from Fresno to San Jose to play golf with his father.

“I saw the Suburban coming right at me about to T-bone right into the driver door and I thought that was it. A second later I turned my head and just smashed into the barrier,” Alcala told the station.

Alcala said that when an off-duty police officer went to talk to Fakhraldin, he said that he caused the collision in the name of Allah. He also cited Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's treatment of minorities for why he caused the crash.

Fakhraldin told an officer at the scene that he estimated his own speed to be 200 mph and that he caused the crash using psychic/telekinetic powers to control the steering. The officer said Fakhraldin showed no remorse, Fox 26 reported, citing the police report.

Alcala says he believes the collision constitutes a terrorist act and wants Fakhraldin off the streets.

It's a shame when you go to War, then survive.... Then return home , almost to be killed in your own country by some islamic maniac....

I hope allah helps him pay for all the lawsuits and insurance claims coming his way.....because it is a sure win for the veteran...

Driver plowed his vehicle into veteran's car in the name of Allah, police say | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 02:00 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
lol @ 200mph suburban

Old 10-02-2016, 02:01 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Ship this idiot back to sandbox he came from.

Old 10-02-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
lol @ 200mph suburban
LOL whats what I said. 200 mph? Maybe he was confused with KPH? or maybe Allah temporarily boosted his little Subaru to 200mph because it was his will...

Old 10-02-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Ship this idiot back to sandbox he came from.

Sorry, obama only imports muslims. He does not export them. You must be thinking of a muslim country....

Old 10-02-2016, 02:06 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,114 times
The new Twinkie Defense -- Trump made me do it!

Old 10-02-2016, 02:13 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
My best friend Mike is a former special force Marine. He has only one arm. He likes to wear Marine corps T shirt, so even the civilians can be able tell he is a former Marine. He is 6'4" 220lb and he looks very intimating.

One time, a Muslim man asked him if he thought the war was justified. My friend said he should have killed more over there. The Muslim man got offended, in my opinion, for absolutely no reasons.

I told my friend Mike that he should have stayed low key, but he told me he had no regrets and wasn't afraid to die.

I admit that I don't understand my friend's mentality, I think it is okay for people (including Muslims) to have different opinions about war or veterans. But I can't help wondering maybe there are a lot of domestic enemies in this country.

Scary thought.

Old 10-02-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
A California driver who slammed into a vehicle being driven by a veteran Saturday told police he caused the crash in the name of Allah, and because of Donald Trump’s improper treatment of minorities, Fox 26 News reported.

Driver Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin slammed into a car being driven by Scott Alcala, an Afghanistan war veteran who was on his way from Fresno to San Jose to play golf with his father.

“I saw the Suburban coming right at me about to T-bone right into the driver door and I thought that was it. A second later I turned my head and just smashed into the barrier,” Alcala told the station.

Alcala said that when an off-duty police officer went to talk to Fakhraldin, he said that he caused the collision in the name of Allah. He also cited Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's treatment of minorities for why he caused the crash.

Fakhraldin told an officer at the scene that he estimated his own speed to be 200 mph and that he caused the crash using psychic/telekinetic powers to control the steering. The officer said Fakhraldin showed no remorse, Fox 26 reported, citing the police report.

Alcala says he believes the collision constitutes a terrorist act and wants Fakhraldin off the streets.

It's a shame when you go to War, then survive.... Then return home , almost to be killed in your own country by some islamic maniac....

I hope allah helps him pay for all the lawsuits and insurance claims coming his way.....because it is a sure win for the veteran...

Driver plowed his vehicle into veteran's car in the name of Allah, police say | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkXl3jzyzcE

In my opinion, domestic enemies should be dealt with, they are way more dangerous than foreign enemies.

Old 10-02-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
A

His ass should be charged with attempted murder

Old 10-02-2016, 06:37 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
He should be held in Guantanamo as these radicals will only radicalize more prisoners in the US
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies