Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 08:58 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times

Advertisements

Putin's Approval Rating was 87 % last year ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 09:03 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
This "poll" was based off of a whopping 1,501 contributors.

Conducted by phone...which area codes?

Marketing 101 teaches you to appeal to your largest audience.

Scamming The Public 101 teaches you to avoid nay-sayers that will screw with your "poll".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
You must love living there. This is about the US president actually. The international forums might enjoy your input though.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:17 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Wouldn't matter if his approval ratings were 70 percent. The deplorables hate him because he is "other". I despised GWB but i respected the American voters choice.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:26 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Exclamation Obama the Great Divider!

Obama has fooled al of us and 55% of Americans approved of this Idiot?

We are less save in the World and we had more Terrorist attacks not only abroad but here in the US.

Iran will have Nukes and we paid this Terrorist State 1.6 b dollars?????
Libya and Syria is out of control and so much for the Red Line!

Our Economy thrives is a artificial environment because the Fed can not afford to raise Prime rates.

Obama car is train wreck, on life support by the Administration

Old 10-06-2016, 09:29 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
The general public thinks the POTUS has control over gas prices, creating jobs, and the performance of the stock market. I'm pretty sure that their mass approval for the POTUS does and should mean pretty much nothing to anyone capable of thinking on their own.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:55 PM

251 posts, read 168,973 times
Government propaganda

Even he admits there have been many disasterers along the way

Invasion of Libya
10 trillion pissed to the wind
War in middle east went from iraq to war and civil unrest
all over the globe 15 yrs and counting
Relations with russia worse than Cold War

The list goes on and on
Not much of a commander and chief thats for sure

Old 10-06-2016, 10:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Oh yea, that's true... Putin's Approval Rating was 87 % last year

Old 10-06-2016, 11:18 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
He deserves it. “He reminds swing voters of the basic decency they miss in politics,” Schale said. “I believe a lot of the increase in his popularity of late has to do with a visceral reaction to the abrasive vitriol of Trump. They see Obama as measured and thoughtful, dare I say with the right kind of temperament to hold the rudder of a nation through the troubled global waters. His style creates an inherent contrast with Trump, and it is a contrast that benefits Clinton.”

So, Trump is going to have to break off a significant portion of people that approve of Obama to win the presidency. Well, considering Tumps disdain of Obama and disgusting birther bs I'd say there's a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

And a lot of people on here thought that Obama's approval rating would be just as low as Bushes 27% when he left office. Wrong again. But hey, it is almost exactly twice as much if that makes you feel better.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obamas-ap...134645996.html
Basic decency like how he murders innocent people in the Middle East or that his recovery didn't work? Anyone who approves of what this scumbag has done in office isn't paying attention.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:16 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
I dont follow these corrupt media or their polls. It is high school 'clique' kind of polls. CNN is starting to sound like a dumb flake. I lost all respect for it. I just search through forums like these for news & public opinion. Following these corrupt media networks is for lazy, dumb idiots who are too lazy to do their homework or research so they eat up whatever nonsense these 1 or 2 media outlets feed them.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:57 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
I dont follow these corrupt media or their polls. It is high school 'clique' kind of polls. CNN is starting to sound like a dumb flake. I lost all respect for it. I just search through forums like these for news & public opinion. Following these corrupt media networks is for lazy, dumb idiots who are too lazy to do their homework or research so they eat up whatever nonsense these 1 or 2 media outlets feed them.
As I said in post number 8, Fox News has him at 52% and Real clear politics average is over 51% for him. So either accept it, present your own facts or continue in a state of denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies