Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 09:45 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
So do you also believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible?
Do you believe you have a right to privacy?

This isn't Islam. The Bible isn't the Constitution. Yes, I have a 4th Amendment, that protects my privacy of what my 1st amendment demands and anyone that breaks it, I have the 2nd to eliminate my oppressor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 05:03 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
There's The Boston Globe again...recently exposed as a Hillary shill working directly with her campaign to use their publication to "maximize her presence" and thereby stick it to Sanders. One down, one to go.

If anyone's the traitor, it's Hillary--for what she's DONE. The TALK they're wringing their hands over, has been directed to Republicans ad nauseum--without one peep (much less a feature story) from The Boston Globe.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This isn't Islam. The Bible isn't the Constitution. Yes, I have a 4th Amendment, that protects my privacy of what my 1st amendment demands and anyone that breaks it, I have the 2nd to eliminate my oppressor.
Actually you are right---this is not Islam...
You certainly have more freedom here than you would under Islamic government...
I don't see how you think America would be better under your version of the Constitution than now...
Because I feel MORE threatened than less...
I really doubt speech would be as free as now...
I have no doubt minorities would be more repressed, women more repressed, religious choice/practice would be more repressed...

The fact that John McCain is so scared of losing hisSenate seat that he promised the alt-right base that GOPs would block any attempt by HRC to fill the vacant Supreme Court seat if she is elected shows that the alt-right has no intention of participating in a democratic form of government...

So it is VERY difficult for me to view your assertions calmly...

Old 10-18-2016, 11:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
I don't see how you think America would be better under your version of the Constitution than now...

Here is the big problem.
There is only one version.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:29 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Seymore Hersh I believe broke the My Lai Massacre story involving US troops in Vietnam. He is one of the most venerated journalist in the world.

According to Alex Jones in this video, Seymore Hersh has written a piece detailing an ongoing dispute in the US Government between top Navy brass along with the CIA on the globalist side, and with top Army brass on the other side promoting US independence and the Constitution over globalist ambitions. These are supposedly members in the Intelligence arena.

Jones explains it as the US Army having a longer history with George Washington for which members of the Army are proud of. If that is true or not I don't know but that is how Alex Jones explains the divide where more members of Navy brass have sided with the New World Order globalist.

Alex Jones then suggests a Valkyrie Operation could be in the making in the United States. That's pretty dramatic on Alex Jones part, but assuming he is right, albeit I served as Marine and therefore my military tradition fell under the Department of the Navy, count me in on the side of the Army on this one if a Valkyrie were ever to emerge (maybe if Hitlary Clinton were to bring the US to the bring of nuclear war).

Alex Jones interviewing Jesse Ventura's visit to Russia and his short meeting with President Putin. Interesting interview and what Jesse Ventura has to say. But early in the video Alex Jones mentions the claims of Seymore Hersh (or at least Alex Jones rendition of it).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbrFux8LyM

Quote:
Jesse Ventura Meets President PUTIN!

Old 10-18-2016, 06:42 PM

When Hillary Clinton is elected President, and initiates WWIII and is on the brink of bringing earth to nuclear war, she and her New World Order companions will gain control of US minds by saying anyone who opposes her is helping Russia destroy the earth.

And like the video a sacred vow will be given, for which Democrats with their eyes closed and tears running down cheeks, out of devotion to their new goddess queen will recite patriotically. Hillary above and superior to the US Constitution. And it will go like this:

"I Swear By God This Sacred Oath:

That I Shall Render Unconditional Obedience To Hitlary Clinton, The Furher Of The American Reich."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEbGa7UJWY

Quote:
VALKYRIE

Old 10-18-2016, 06:52 PM

Link, article number 1: Seymour Hersh's Latest Bombshell: U.S. Military Undermined Obama on Syria with Tacit Help to Assad | Democracy Now!

Quote:
A new report by the Pulitzer-winning veteran journalist Seymour Hersh says the Joint Chiefs of Staff has indirectly supported Bashar al-Assad in an effort to help him defeat jihadist groups. Hersh reports the Joint Chiefs sent intelligence via Russia, Germany and Israel on the understanding it would be transmitted to help Assad push back Jabhat al-Nusra and the Islamic State. Hersh also claims the military even undermined a U.S. effort to arm Syrian rebels in a bid to prove it was serious about helping Assad fight their common enemies.

Link, article number 2: Seymour Hersh Bombshell: US Military Shared Intelligence With Assad In Defiance Of Obama, CIA | Zero Hedge

Quote:
Read the full report below.

“Military to Military”, Seymour M. Hersh on US intelligence sharing in the Syrian war courtesy of the London Review of Books
Quote:
Barack Obama’s repeated insistence that Bashar al-Assad must leave office – and that there are ‘moderate’ rebel groups in Syria capable of defeating him – has in recent years provoked quiet dissent, and even overt opposition, among some of the most senior officers on the Pentagon’s Joint Staff. Their criticism has focused on what they see as the administration’s fixation on Assad’s primary ally, Vladimir Putin. In their view, Obama is captive to Cold War thinking about Russia and China, and hasn’t adjusted his stance on Syria to the fact both countries share Washington’s anxiety about the spread of terrorism in and beyond Syria; like Washington, they believe that Islamic State must be stopped.

The military’s resistance dates back to the summer of 2013, when a highly classified assessment, put together by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, then led by General Martin Dempsey, forecast that the fall of the Assad regime would lead to chaos and, potentially, to Syria’s takeover by jihadi extremists, much as was then happening in Libya. A former senior adviser to the Joint Chiefs told me that the document was an ‘all-source’ appraisal, drawing on information from signals, satellite and human intelligence, and took a dim view of the Obama administration’s insistence on continuing to finance and arm the so-called moderate rebel groups. By then, the CIA had been conspiring for more than a year with allies in the UK, Saudi Arabia and Qatar to ship guns and goods – to be used for the overthrow of Assad – from Libya, via Turkey, into Syria. The new intelligence estimate singled out Turkey as a major impediment to Obama’s Syria policy. The document showed, the adviser said, ‘that what was started as a covert US programme to arm and support the moderate rebels fighting Assad had been co-opted by Turkey, and had morphed into an across-the-board technical, arms and logistical programme for all of the opposition, including Jabhat al-Nusra and Islamic State. The so-called moderates had evaporated and the Free Syrian Army was a rump group stationed at an airbase in Turkey.’ The assessment was bleak: there was no viable ‘moderate’ opposition to Assad, and the US was arming extremists.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:52 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
So the way I read that Hirsh is saying China and Putin/Russia don't see Assad killing his own people as a problem if he is trying to kill ISOL?

It seems that Turkey and Russia are getting cozy...
I guess the coup in Turkey was a little too close for comfort...

Old 10-19-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
So the way I read that Hirsh is saying China and Putin/Russia don't see Assad killing his own people as a problem if he is trying to kill ISOL?

It seems that Turkey and Russia are getting cozy...
I guess the coup in Turkey was a little too close for comfort...

Assad is killing his people as much as Obama is killing Americans. Notice as people flee to America from Cuba people in ISIS and Al Qaida held Allepo flee to Assad Syrian Government controlled portions of Syria if they can. If most Syrians voting for Assad means Assad is murdering them all then I guess it logically follows that most Americans voting for Obama means Obama is murdering all Americans. After all, Obama has done away with due process for Americans accused or suspect of being terrorist, and as judge and jury grands himself the right to execute US citizens with drone strikes.

I was reared Catholic by the way.

Isn't Joe Biden a Catholic? And isn't Kain or whatever his name is Hillary has chosen as her Vice President a Catholic?

Yeah, that's why I trust Muslims (like Assad and al-SISI) more than I trust Catholics. They both are more concerned with protecting adult men in the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS than they are little Christian children in Syria. They both deserve to find Gaddafi's fate of being sodomized by a bayonet. And there are plenty of homophobic black, Mexican, and poor white men locked up in US prisons who ought be set free in civil war from militias storming US prisons, who undoubtedly would be up to the task of carrying out the justice on these two evil Americans.

To bad we can't have Tulsi Gabbard as President. I'd vote for and kill for her. It would restore some honor to the US Presidency.

Quote:
"So the way I read that Hirsh is saying..." is that Tulsi Gabbard a female Hindu and combat veteran of the United States, is a Democrat that has a superior moral formation to you. If you happen to be (you may not) Catholic then Tulsi Gabbard as a Hindu is more of a Christian than you are. Especially, given as a Hindu she is more concerned about minority religious groups like Christians (who Assad has always protected from radical Muslims) in Syria than you are or 99 percent of American Catholic liberals.

Few in the US Congress share this view. One exception is Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat from Hawaii and member of the House Armed Services Committee who, as a major in the Army National Guard, served two tours in the Middle East. In an interview on CNN in October she said: ‘The US and the CIA should stop this illegal and counterproductive war to overthrow the Syrian government of Assad and should stay focused on fighting against … the Islamic extremist groups.’

‘Does it not concern you,’ the interviewer asked, ‘that Assad’s regime has been brutal, killing at least 200,000 and maybe 300,000 of his own people?’

‘The things that are being said about Assad right now,’ Gabbard responded, ‘are the same that were said about Gaddafi, they are the same things that were said about Saddam Hussein by those who were advocating for the US to … overthrow those regimes … If it happens here in Syria … we will end up in a situation with far greater suffering, with far greater persecution of religious minorities and Christians in Syria, and our enemy will be far stronger.’

‘So what you are saying,’ the interviewer asked, ‘is that the Russian military involvement in the air and on-the-ground Iranian involvement – they are actually doing the US a favour?’

‘They are working toward defeating our common enemy,’ Gabbard replied

Old 10-19-2016, 02:43 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Don't doubt it. Look at the changes we've seen in the last 5 years.
Increased paranoia doesn't make it more real.

[]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies