Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 06:12 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,944,722 times

Advertisements

If Assange were truly striking a blow for political transparency, he would have already released all the relevant information regarding this election, so that we could analyze it and allow the deliberate formation of informed opinions.

Instead he's decided he has a very personal ax to grind. He's fighting for what's left of his freedom, hiding in a South American Third World Nation's Embassy in an attempt to avoid the sexual assault charges against him.

(Boy, where have we heard that before? Is sexually assaulting women a prerequisite for a job with the Trump campaign?)

With early voting already well underway, and still no damning Wikileaks "Clinton e-mails"... I began to suspect that Assange never had anything that would change minds not already deranged* by hatred for HRC. The guy has clearly lost all perspective and is damaging the credibility of purported "whistle blowers" everywhere.

*Further study: Is he losing his mind?

Julian Assange might have been made ill after two years in the Ecuadorian embassy | The Independent

Last edited by Merge; 10-18-2016 at 06:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 06:14 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,930,237 times
Let me translate in fewer words: STOP PICKING ON HILLARY

Old 10-18-2016, 06:18 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,750,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
If Assange were truly striking a blow for political transparency, he would have already released all the relevant information regarding this election, so that we could analyze it and allow the deliberate formation of informed opinions.

Instead he's decided he has a very personal ax to grind. He's fighting for what's left of his freedom, hiding in a South American Third World Nation in an attempt to avoid the sexual assault charges against him.

(Boy, where have we heard that before? Is sexually assaulting women a prerequisite for a job with the Trump campaign?)

With early voting already well underway, and still no damning Wikileaks "Clinton e-mails"... I began to suspect that Assange never had anything that would change minds not already deranged* by hatred for HRC. The guy has clearly lost all perspective and is damaging the credibility of purported "whistle blowers" everywhere.

Julian Assange might have been made ill after two years in the Ecuadorian embassy | The Independent
Since when is England a third world nation?

Old 10-18-2016, 06:19 AM

25,946 posts, read 22,098,104 times
He risked and continues to risk a lot, I think we should leave how and what he does up to him. I am more worried about one of our POTUS candidates being mentally unstable than I am Assange. (Hint: "she", oh, I mean, "it") I am just not that focused on what he is releasing since it is just a verification of what we that have watched Hillary over the last 30 years already knew. I vote for Trump tomorrow.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:26 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,944,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Since when is England a third world nation?
Ha! Since Brexit?! Sorry... typing too fast.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:39 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,348,616 times
At first I thought this WikiLeaks was good. Now I realize that Assange is just playing cat and mouse with Hillary. Hillary is not the unstable one. She has spent years defending herself, and she has managed to handle it all. Trump on the other hand, doesn't do well when he is put down in any way. And now he wants to ban Saturday Night Live. Freedom of speech will be gone if he is elected. The press will be imprisoned. Voting for Trump is voting for a dictator.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:53 AM

8,609 posts, read 10,140,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
At first I thought this WikiLeaks was good. Now I realize that Assange is just playing cat and mouse with Hillary. Hillary is not the unstable one. She has spent years defending herself, and she has managed to handle it all. Trump on the other hand, doesn't do well when he is put down in any way. And now he wants to ban Saturday Night Live. Freedom of speech will be gone if he is elected. The press will be imprisoned. Voting for Trump is voting for a dictator.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_cEKy1fpi.../bo%2Bpeep.jpg

Old 10-18-2016, 06:59 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,193,560 times
Quote:
Meaning - Wikileaks was good when he was releasing things on an "R", but now that he's releasing things on Hillary he's antagonizing her.

Hope that I never need to go to court for anything and have many of you as the jury.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:23 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post

Instead he's decided he has a very personal ax to grind. He's fighting for what's left of his freedom, hiding in a South American Third World Nation's Embassy in an attempt to avoid the sexual assault charges against him.

It appear that Assange's heydays are over. He is running on fumes and the scamming of dumbed-down individuals has become a big industry since the Internet has given the lowest of low on the intelligence bar places to run to for (and I use the term loosely) information, regardless of how void of facts the info actually is. Even fact checking has been bad-mouthed by the Alt-Right due to its most likely"rigged" factiness...LOL

Old 10-18-2016, 07:27 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Trump praises dictator Putin, who has also been someone to look up to by the Alt-Right in this country so no surprises here. The useful idiots complain about "big gubmint" but admire a guy that has put in place state run media...go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies