Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 10:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
No, the emails haven't been deleted.

Headline is a little confusing.

He means the FBI now has the 32,000 emails Hillary tried to erase
Don't know where this is going?

What the chatter seems to be is: The Clinton Foundation engaged in child trafficking.
Spirit dinners, orgy island, child trafficking (probably for sex), support for late term abortions, Benghazi and arms dealing with ISIS, an unsecured email server being used to transmit classified information.

I'm burnt out.
Can't wait for this cr@p to be over!

There will be more later today, the fifth of November.

https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/794694912256012288
Well, the good news is, now we'll find out about all of those dirty little yoga secrets she bleached. I always thought there was something twisted about yoga.

But seriously, If Hillary Clinton goes on trial, can Obama be called to testify? I'm not sure the DOJ was protecting her. Maybe they are protecting him. He can't pardon her until she is convicted, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 10:39 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,603,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Why, because Comey didn't do the right thing and recommend criminal charges against Clinton when she was and is involved with criminal activity back in July?

A criminal is still a criminal even if they get away with the crime.
Technically not. And by our system of laws your innocent until proven guilty.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:43 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,881,823 times
Some criminals live their lives in THE BIG HOUSE.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:46 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times
I wonder if Wikileaks gave them to the FBI or did they come from someplace else. Assange could have published them himself. Maybe they were handed over with a tell the American people or we release them in 24 hours kind of message. Or, maybe it was conditional - we give you the e-mails, Assange charges dropped.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:48 AM

89,091 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Not always true. The IRS cleans out bank accounts before there's ever even any charges filed, let alone a conviction. Other local, state, and federal agencies are allowed to seize assets under the same circumstances, as well. No charges need ever be filed. And when there are no charges, of course there's no proof of guilt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us...-required.html

Old 11-05-2016, 11:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,953,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
OH LOOK the emails are in the rabbit hole with Alice in wonderland -- people STOP!!! you are all going to go INSANE- and Russia is laughing at us popcorn in hand
You are off on both counts......the emails do exist, Hillary can only wish they went down the rabbit hole. Those emails were placed on someone else's computer in a file called "Life Insurance." Rabbit hole wasn't deep enough.....

It is Hillary crying Russia is teaming up with Trump. Hillary is the one who fails to understand business deals/investments made by Trump while being an American citizen and deals by the Secretary of State making deals concerning all Americans are two different things. Yet, Hillary doesn't know this and brings this up often, it makes her look uneducated about her position in government. She can't compare her positions in office to Trump as a citizen.

It's Hillary placing blame on Russia for leaked emails, when she had her secret server. Now we know others did have access to her unprotected email.

I don't think Russia is laughing at us, most likely they dropped their bowl of popcorn in amazement, at the thought some Americans believe Hillary represents leadership.

No one is going insane, the truth is coming out, yet many will still vote for Hillary, while the military is asking for Americans to not vote her in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
I have always heard its all in who one knows.......I wonder if this applies here.

Old 11-05-2016, 11:01 AM

89,091 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I wonder if Wikileaks gave them to the FBI or did they come from someplace else.
The FBI got them via another case under investigation: they were on "Carlos Danger" pedophile Anthony Weiner's seized laptop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...f04_story.html

Anthony Weiner has no security clearance so if there is classified info in any of those emails, that's a BIG problem. Likewise, if there is any evidence of any other criminal activity/activities, that's also a BIG problem.

Old 11-05-2016, 11:04 AM

504 posts, read 385,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Not always true. The IRS cleans out bank accounts before there's ever even any charges filed, let alone a conviction. Other local, state, and federal agencies are allowed to seize assets under the same circumstances, as well. No charges need ever be filed. And when there are no charges, of course there's no proof of guilt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us...-required.html
Damn!!!!! Well you might as well throw out innocent before proven guilty. It's disgusting the amount power the government has these days.

Old 11-05-2016, 03:18 PM

8,636 posts, read 9,150,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You are off on both counts......the emails do exist, Hillary can only wish they went down the rabbit hole. Those emails were placed on someone else's computer in a file called "Life Insurance." Rabbit hole wasn't deep enough.....

It is Hillary crying Russia is teaming up with Trump. Hillary is the one who fails to understand business deals/investments made by Trump while being an American citizen and deals by the Secretary of State making deals concerning all Americans are two different things. Yet, Hillary doesn't know this and brings this up often, it makes her look uneducated about her position in government. She can't compare her positions in office to Trump as a citizen.

It's Hillary placing blame on Russia for leaked emails, when she had her secret server. Now we know others did have access to her unprotected email.

I don't think Russia is laughing at us, most likely they dropped their bowl of popcorn in amazement, at the thought some Americans believe Hillary represents leadership.

No one is going insane, the truth is coming out, yet many will still vote for Hillary, while the military is asking for Americans to not vote her in.

I have always heard its all in who one knows.......I wonder if this applies here.
Yes, in a court of law. Pardons have meaning in that yes, you're guilty but because you're corrupt, with power, dirty money and connections, I pardon you, no court for you. She's guilty nontheless. And if pardoned, god forbid if she is president, she's ruined.

I agree with the bolded above. Trump is a sovereign citizen, she the servant.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:38 AM

21,487 posts, read 10,598,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I wonder if Wikileaks gave them to the FBI or did they come from someplace else. Assange could have published them himself. Maybe they were handed over with a tell the American people or we release them in 24 hours kind of message. Or, maybe it was conditional - we give you the e-mails, Assange charges dropped.
They probably came from the 650,000 emails on Anthony Weiner's computer. Maybe he or Huma were keeping them for insurance. At first I thought it was just Weiner, but the more I think about it, it was probably both of them that decided to keep them as a hedge against the future. Look at all the Whitewater people who went to jail for the Clinton's, and didn't get pardons. Huma is no idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies