Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2016, 10:24 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times

Advertisements

I love the title of this thread in light of all the posts during these past 2 days braying hysterical laughter about HRC followers sobbing and being destroyed, the "Libertards" thread, "Go home" stuff and so on.

#irony
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 10:24 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The right isn't nasty ever.
I was once a dem , no longer embarrassed actually by the party . Look at how the left is acting with its actions which are disgusting . Turn on the news .

Old 11-11-2016, 10:53 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
I was once a dem , no longer embarrassed actually by the party . Look at how the left is acting with its actions which are disgusting . Turn on the news .
You are actually saying nothing here.

For days, the conservatives on this forum have been crowing (totally understandable), and attacking (sometimes viciously) liberals.

And then a thread like this, where conservatives try to claim the high road. But, of course, the right is never nasty.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:00 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:

For days, the conservatives on this forum have been crowing (totally understandable), and attacking (sometimes viciously) liberals.

And then a thread like this, where conservatives try to claim the high road. But, of course, the right is never nasty.
Not nasty enough to burn our towns and city's down that's for sure!!!

Old 11-11-2016, 11:04 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Not nasty enough to burn our towns and city's down that's for sure!!!
Just nasty enough to assault random strangers.

"Attackers professing support for Donald Trump have been accused of numerous attacks in the 24 hours following his shock victory, including death threats, physical assaults and racist graffiti."

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks against minorities across US - led by his supporters | The Independent

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/trum...yesterday.html

Old 11-11-2016, 11:07 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Human beings are hypocrites as evidenced by this thread. Both sides are equally at fault for hate towards each other. If Hillary had won, the thread title would just be about the nastiness of the right. Amazing how people live in their little bubbles with no accountability.

Last edited by metalmancpa; 11-11-2016 at 11:20 AM..

Old 11-11-2016, 11:13 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,875 times
Quote:

Nasty in words as opposed to actions speak volumes in my book .

Old 11-11-2016, 11:22 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Oh please. The Hillaryshills were some of the nastiet, smarmiest, smuggest pukes I've ever had to deal with. People weren't even this disgusting when Obama was running for President. They were all up in your face about it but they were HAPPY about it, not angry like they were this time. We put up with over a year of their arrogance and name calling...all the way up to the very final hour of the election they were still being snots. One poster wrote that they were "cackling hysterically" over what was going to be a "fun day" when Hillary obliterated Trump in the election.

And then, immediately, we had people on here whining, and whining, and whining, and whining like spoiled children. I'm not allowed to call someone out but there was one poster who would just not let it go. I get being upset, but maybe walk away from the fricken internet for the night instead of trashing on every single Trump supporter in here mere minutes after you lost. Hard core trashing.

The next day, it was excuse after excuse, it was "not my president", it was attempts to take away from his win because she got the popular vote, (thus far, we'll see), more trashing of Trump supporters, more name calling, more excuses...
Then we get to see people on YouTube posting videos of themselves having full melt downs.

That's when I started in. You've got to be fricken kidding me.

Then it was protests, people destroying property, blocking freeways, and one hag on CNN told a reporter that people had to die. They protested our Republic, our election process, a system that has been in place that has worked for BOTH sides, (ahem, Bill Clinton, ahem), but now that they got the biggest shock of their lives, they suddenly think people have to die to change it? That's exactly what she was saying - they were going to fight this decision, people had to die for it.

And you have the damned arrogance to come up on here and tell us to mind our manners? You have got to be kidding me. Tough crap if you don't like it. You've seen it for 2 days. We saw it for over a year. It's STILL happening from the left, only this time they've added death threats. Spare me your finger wagging and lectures.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:22 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Nasty in words as opposed to actions speak volumes in my book .
And you can honestly say if Hillary won the right would have been docile? I'll call BS on any conservative who believes that. You'd see the same nasty actions on the street, just led by the right and not the left.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:33 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh please. The Hillaryshills were some of the nastiet, smarmiest, smuggest pukes
OMG (snort) You guys and your unintentional irony are killin' me today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies