Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 04:56 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times

Advertisements

Clowns plan to divide the country and make it worse.
Congrats, you should really feel proud.

How many Wall Street clowns will he appoint? Is Rudy, the great corruption, going to be his AG?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 09:20 PM

7,029 posts, read 4,896,331 times
I don't know about Wall Street clowns, but I saw a picture of Sarah Palin next to him. You think he's planning on assigning her to some high level cabinet position? God help us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That's a double edged sword though, why should good people be tossed for simply doing their job a certain length of time? I'd rather see a ban on insider trading in Congress as well as a crackdown on lobbyist $$$.

Let people serve in Congress who actually want to serve the country and not just line their pockets.
I'd completely agree with you if I thought there were A) any good people there and B) any of them were actually working or doing anything but obstruct Obama for the last 8 years. To say nothing of them shutting down the government, giving themselves pay raises, having their own personal health insurance while trying to take health insurance from other people, etc.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:25 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Default This is easier to read.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf

I bet Gingrich helped him with this. The first contract with America was a Gingrich idea. I think Trump will depend on Gingrich and many others who know government inside and out to help him. Trump knows how to get educated people around him.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:43 AM

809 posts, read 747,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't know how he would get it done, but if this is his first 100 days, I would say he is the most amazing president in American history.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf
Suggestion: save this PDF file to your computer. To do that you right-mouse-click on the link https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf. You will get a "window" allowing you to select "save link as" to save the webpage, typically to your desktop if you use Windows.

Reread the PDF after his first 100 days in office. See how much of this he's "accomplished".

Old 11-11-2016, 09:59 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
We printed it out.

Old 11-12-2016, 03:58 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
"Many people say" that Canada is planning to build a wall all along their southern border ..

Old 11-12-2016, 04:09 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,726,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
"Many people say" that Canada is planning to build a wall all along their southern border ..
Canada needs more people, millions. come by all means, just without the guns.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:12 AM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From Trump's website:

"End Illegal Immigration Act

Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall;
"

That wall's gonna be practically in my back yard. Employment in this area will skyrocket. I'll be able to double the rent on my properties.

Looks like a real busy first 100 days.

Won't the country of Mexico have to agree to such reimbursement?

Poorly written: "Fully," "full," "full."

It's all garbage. More meat thrown to the base to keep them sleepy. Wake up.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:54 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
He's going to do more than hillary would have ever done, even if he only accomplishes a small fraction of what he's promising.
Ugg, you don't miss a chance to lower the bar for him, do you?

Old 11-12-2016, 05:04 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
So after 6 years of GOP saying that they would do nothing to help the POTUS now they will act. The GOP if it changes its tune then becomes the party that wants power only and proves that it will do nothing for the people who vote for them.

By the way Nutty Don has now added amend to the ACA. As I posted before the ACA will be renamed so as to take Obama out of the name and all you good GOP voters will be able to accept a more lobbied change.

The con job begins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies