Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2017, 08:56 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you claim the emails that were released by Wikileaks were indeed fake? If that is the case, then you absolutely prove what the CIA says about them is made up and false. i.e. There was no hacking.

Your choice. You can't have it both ways.
Not one email ever released by Wikileaks has ever been proven to have been faked, or edited, they have all been proven legit. The Democrats just can't survive in the light of truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2017, 09:05 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
I will, absolutely.

Unlike the partisans, I will call out a politician for not doing what they promised. Case in point, I voted for Obama in '08.
Good to know!

Old 01-17-2017, 09:13 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,172,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Odd that you brag about voting against your own economic self interest, then castigate others for doing the same thing....
I understand the value of social safety nets. Misfortune can happen to anyone, including myself. It's comforting to know that if I do fall on hard times, there is government assistance available for me until I get back on my feet. The "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" do not share the same sentiment. What a shame.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:13 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
This video is ALL HERESAY!! "He said, she said, that she said?" Baloney and not credible reporting. Merely gossip!

Where do you people find this stuff????
Either they see it on Fox, read it in the National Enquirer/Breitbart, or just pull it out of thin air.

I just clicked on National Enquirer -- Clinton has six months to live, she's had a stroke, brain cancer, MS...

I don't click on Breitbart, it's too discouraging to know that people are swallowing this B.S.

As to Fox.

"This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests. Rulings do not include statements made on air by politicians or paid spokespeople."

Not counting politicians and Kellyanne types, over half of what Fox is spreading around are lies.

FOX's file: | PunditFact

Among the out and out lies told during the time they were vetting statements:

SANDRA SMITH
"Almost 95 percent of all (Planned Parenthood) pregnancy services were abortions."

GAVIN MCINNES
"50 percent of murders in Texas have been linked to illegal aliens."

ANN COULTER
Says South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley "is an immigrant."

GRETCHEN CARLSON
"Most polls show foreign nations have lower regard for the U.S. now than they did before Obama’s time."

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 01-17-2017 at 09:29 AM..

Old 01-17-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishIllini View Post
I understand the value of social safety nets. Misfortune can happen to anyone, including myself. It's comforting to know that if I do fall on hard times, there is government assistance available for me until I get back on my feet. The "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" do not share the same sentiment. What a shame.
Strangely enough, we know several who have not worked in years, one is supported by wife, two others are on disability, one is a trust fund baby.

All of them have disparaging words for "moochers."

It's a strange phenomena.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:21 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,172,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I know, the smug anti-Trumpers who were wrong about him at every turn, still think their opinions matter... and then they are proven wrong again, and again... and here they are, back again, smugly claiming they know what the **** they are talking about.

• May 2015 - "Trump will never run for president" - Wrong
  • July 2015 - "Okay, he's running for president, but he's just highlighting the issues he wants the other candidates to talk about. Trump's not really in this to win." - Wrong
  • Aug 2015 - "Trump stepped in it now, he's done for after his comments to Megan Kelly." - Wrong
  • Sept 2015 - "Trump is not buying TV ads, he's clueless and will never win that way." - Wrong
  • Oct 2015 - "On tape, talking about groping women? America's great populist experiment of the 21st century is over." - Wrong
  • Nov 2015-Jan 2016 - "Trump is nuts, his campaign is imploding, he's done for." - Wrong
  • Feb 2016 - "He will never win enough votes in the primaries to be the nominee." - Wrong
  • Mar-July 2016 - Repeat all the above, which were all - Wrong
  • July-Nov 2016 - Repeat above. "Trumps a liability that will cost Republicans down ballot losses, and will lose them the US Senate." - Wrong
  • Nov 2016 - "Trump will never beat Hilary." - Wrong
  • Dec 2016 - "Trump says ‘I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have, and usually the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.” - Wrong

I could have added many other examples, but the point is that all the Trump haters out there like you, are too full of hubris. You think you know what Trump can and cannot do. You think you know exactly will happen, and yet... even after being WRONG dozens of times, you still think you know what the **** you are talking about!

I'm not disputing Trump's victory. I'm pointing out that he has already renegaded on his campaign promise to drain the swamp. The man is stock-piling his cabinet with billionaires and the political elite, lol. They're already shrouded in scandal. Insider trading, using public schools to force religious agendas, colluding or blackmailed by foreign governments, the list goes on. Those are the exact people he said he would get OUT of Washington. You can choose to turn a blind eye because your guy won, but that won't make your situation any better. You'll see soon enough. Confidence in Trump is already waning, even amongst some of his supporters. When confronted with this reality, he claims it's fake news. He claims American's don't want to see his tax returns when the truth is nearly 3/4 of American's want to see his tax returns. He's praising Putin at every turn who has zero interest in seeing the U.S. succeed. Putin wants the U.S. divided and to alienate our closest allies.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
I'm not disputing Trump's victory. I'm pointing out that he has already renegaded on his campaign promise to drain the swamp. The man is stock-piling his cabinet with billionaires and the political elite, lol. They're already shrouded in scandal. Insider trading, using public schools to force religious agendas, colluding or blackmailed by foreign governments, the list goes on. Those are the exact people he said he would get OUT of Washington.
He is no longer talking about "draining the swamp." We've moved on now. Get with the program.

Quote:

You can choose to turn a blind eye because your guy won, but that won't make your situation any better. You'll see soon enough.
Trump will make people's situations better. Several are looking forward to getting their old insurance back at their old rates. These folks are also posting about $35 doctor visits.

Coal miners are dusting off their goggles and getting their work boots ready to go.

It may take a while for reality to set in.

Quote:
Confidence in Trump is already waning, even amongst some of his supporters. When confronted with this reality, he claims it's fake news. .
Confidence will be back. Just give it a few months. Once ACA is gone and everyone has health insurance at lower rates and the coal miners are back to work.

Quote:
He claims American's don't want to see his tax returns when the truth is nearly 3/4 of American's want to see his tax returns. He's praising Putin at every turn who has zero interest in seeing the U.S. succeed. Putin wants the U.S. divided and to alienate our closest allies.
I think we might as well give up on those tax returns.

Congress is going to get to the bottom of that Putin business.

It's all good.

Old 01-17-2017, 10:19 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:

I'm not disputing Trump's victory. I'm pointing out that he has already renegaded on his campaign promise to drain the swamp. The man is stock-piling his cabinet with billionaires and the political elite, lol. They're already shrouded in scandal. Insider trading, using public schools to force religious agendas, colluding or blackmailed by foreign governments, the list goes on. Those are the exact people he said he would get OUT of Washington. You can choose to turn a blind eye because your guy won, but that won't make your situation any better. You'll see soon enough. Confidence in Trump is already waning, even amongst some of his supporters. When confronted with this reality, he claims it's fake news. He claims American's don't want to see his tax returns when the truth is nearly 3/4 of American's want to see his tax returns. He's praising Putin at every turn who has zero interest in seeing the U.S. succeed. Putin wants the U.S. divided and to alienate our closest allies.

Trump has begun his downward spiral , he is now the least popular incoming POTUS in the history of the USA!

Today Putin crying and whining that his buddy Trump as been undermined and is being treated unfairly.

Makes me laugh my head off, Putin (king of lies) is whining like a baby because his man in DC is being shown up for what he is...

Old 01-17-2017, 10:21 AM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,086,000 times
Quote:
Hillary stayed up all night and cried.

It's always someone else's fault. She blames Obama & Comey for her loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

Couldn't hap to a more deserving person than Hil. I hate Trump, but hate Hil more. What was she thinking..she can not take our guns and turn us all into Q's.

Old 01-17-2017, 10:28 AM
jw2

2,028 posts, read 3,266,879 times
Quote:
Nope.

All were said.

All are confirmed via Wikileaks releases from the DNC server or released recordings. Of course the Super Predator commentary is also part of the historical record.

The Clinton campaign hasn't denied it. They simply say it's the Russians fault.
The Super Predator comment was from a 1996 speech in New Hampshire where she was supporting Bill's tough on crime stance by locking up gang members, 3 strikers, etc. Did Hillary Clinton call African-American youth 'superpredators?' | PolitiFact

Some stuff from Hillary's emails were:

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”

and

Hillary continues by labeling blacks & Muslims “professional never-do-wells.”

Hillary Clinton: Calls Blacks Professional Never Do Wells | The Black Sphere with Kevin Jackson | TheBlackSphere.net
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies