Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 01:18 PM

7,543 posts, read 11,586,840 times

Advertisements

Trumps cabinet picks will tells if he truely want to work with America or he just wants to screw up over. If he pics these people he is giving up the biggest middle finger ever

Chris Christie
Sarah Palin
Rudy Giuliani
Sheldon Adelson
Kellyanne Conway
Ann Coulter
Koch Bothers one of both

If he picks most of these people the country is doomed for a very long time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 03:11 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,814,648 times
Oh god Ann Coulter. I've heard so many bad things about her. I don't know if they are true or not but she definitely rubs me the wrong way.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:27 PM

39,247 posts, read 27,650,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Trumps cabinet picks will tells if he truely want to work with America or he just wants to screw up over. If he pics these people he is giving up the biggest middle finger ever

Chris Christie
Sarah Palin
Rudy Giuliani
Sheldon Adelson
Kellyanne Conway
Ann Coulter
Koch Bothers one of both

I think he'd pick Chris Christie, Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani, and Sheldon Adelson

Not sure about Ann Coulter and Koch Brothers

I like Chris christie, Rudy Giuliani, and Sheldon Adelson.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:31 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,388,470 times
It will be interesting to see a Cabinet not hand picked by Goldman Sachs, Chase, and Citibank , as the Cabinet of Obama was. .

Old 11-10-2016, 03:33 PM

Chris Christie will be in prison by the end of the next year the other 2 in the bridge scandal were sent to prison. Picking Chris Christie with a looming prison time is a very bad idea it would show that Trump is ok with crime being committed even his own crimes do not matter.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 PM

30,662 posts, read 18,282,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

Chris Christie
Sarah Palin
Rudy Giuliani
Sheldon Adelson
Kellyanne Conway
Ann Coulter
Koch Bothers one of both

With the possible exception of Christie (pending this bridge investigation mess), those are all fine choices. Get over it

Old 11-10-2016, 03:46 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,295,598 times
I think he will distance himself from Christie. I think Palin, Giuliani, Adelson, and Conway are all in.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
With the possible exception of Christie (pending this bridge investigation mess), those are all fine choices. Get over it
No they are not you are ok with people running the country who

Racist
Will start WWIII at the drop of a hat
Bring back stop and frisk
Have a lot more countries hate us
Let big banks do what Wells Fargo did without and criminal charges
10 more Benghazi hearings
Clinton Foundation hearings
Comey is now a saint in Trumps eyes nothing will happen to him even though he violated the Hatch Act
If Trump get sconvicted in his rape case these people just might find a way to keep him out of prison and he would still be president

Old 11-10-2016, 03:53 PM

17,616 posts, read 15,310,890 times
Rudy Guiliani as AG is not a bad pick.. Remember his past.. he's the guy who got Gotti and did some severe damage to the NY Mafia.

I do not like Chris Christie. I do not like Sarah Palin.. They need to go away. But Christie is already leading his Transition team and may be a leading candidate for Chief of Staff. Which.. is powerful, but..

Kellyanne Conway... Well, she just did a hell of a job with his campaign. There's not enough there to say whether she'd be good or bad at a specific post, but.. She's done enough to prove worthy of a shot.

Coulter and the Koch brothers.. Those seem fairly well out of left field.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:53 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,017,072 times
Take your loss like a man...Dems

They have as much chance of being in the cabinet as Jay Z, lady Gaga, Cher and Michael Moore had in being in Hillarys cabinet.

The only viable names circulated on that list are Guliani for AG or maybe Christie for Press Sec.

Giuliani is a former Fed prosecutor and NYC mayor and Christie is a former fed prosecutor and governor

I wouldn't be surprised of Kelly Ann were Press Sec and Christie as Chief of Staff

John Bolton ( former US ambassador to the UN under Bush) could also end up as AG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies