Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2016, 12:58 AM

979 posts, read 490,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I already explained that the first time the Clintons released their returns they took $5 charitable deductions for each pair of Bills underwear they donated.

Ever seen underwear on sale for $5 in a thrift store?

Tax fraud pure and simple.

That was in the 90's, maybe you missed it.
That actually isn't tax fraud....I mean, it is a bit questionable, but it isn't tax fraud. On the other hand, when my wife and I take clothes we no longer wear and donate them to Goodwill, we too are able to write that off as a donation on our taxes. So again, you can see why I question this as being tax fraud, like you are claiming. I was thinking you might have been talking about actual tax fraud when I asked that question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 02:48 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
What's he waffling on/over that anyone who voted for him cares to care about?

No one who voted for Trump cares how the losers "view" anything or how they "feel" about those who voted for Trump.

Let alone what "you" think we "don't get".

We GET it.

That's why Hillary LOST.
^^^Another 'head in the sand' minion. He's backed off on arresting Hillary, backed off on the birther crap, backed off on building the wall, backed off on sending all illegal immigrants back, backed off on the Muslim promise, backed off on revealing after election tax promise, backed off on lowering taxes, backing off on NAFTA pacts, mis-lead people about Ford moving to Mexico, the list goes on and on, and it's only been 10 or so days.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:01 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I could care less what Trump does with his billions. I am concerned what he will do for us. So far I have only heard what he would do for the rich by reducing taxes. What have you heard about him
and what would releasing his taxed tell you about what he is going to do? besides, you have only heard what the left wing media is spoon feeding you. once again they are exaggerating, or out right lying about what trump wants to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
And someone with lots to hide, which includes embarrassing revelations, would adamantly refuse to share the information revealed on a tax return, just as the birther king has done.
if there is something to hide in trumps returns, the IRS is very good at sniffing them out. and since the IRS hasnt stepped up about anything that might have been found in trumps returns, chances are there is nothing to find. fail on your part.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:24 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Never going to happen. Never was. Americans have drunk the kool aide.
Touche !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2016, 04:53 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
The only people who care about Donald's tax returns are Democrats, and they no longer count. Go sit in the corner with crooked hillary..
Sit down, shut up, and watch how real leadership operates, both you and America will be better off for it...

Old 12-14-2016, 07:25 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The only people who care about Donald's tax returns are Democrats, and they no longer count. Go sit in the corner with crooked hillary..
Sit down, shut up, and watch how real leadership operates, both you and America will be better off for it...
Disagree. Sheeesh these authoritarians are something else.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:31 PM

575 posts, read 298,921 times
Trump better toe the line or Vlad will leak the returns.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:31 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
I just wonder why the righties are making excuses and sticking up for Trump so much. The man isn't going to show his taxes. Who cares? Well then when the next Democrat runs don't expect anything more than trump has done. Fair is fair. Unless there is a law then throw out the income tax provision. FOR EVERYONE.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Trump better toe the line or Vlad will leak the returns.
Yup, after all, Mr. Trump is rather beholdened to Mr. Vlad. Not to mention Wives 1, 2 & 3.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I just wonder why the righties are making excuses and sticking up for Trump so much. ...
Apparently, we the people are being instructed to ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
...Sit down, shut up, and watch how real leadership operates, both you and America will be better off for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies