Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2016, 09:25 PM

589 posts, read 1,221,591 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZWrn0mHSHY

Nothing like going backwards amirite? Uncle June said it best.

Globalization won't stop when the average consumer wants to pay as little as possible. Let's raise our children to value nationality, race, and gender... things we do not choose when we are born or work for. I am sure this will put us in the running for well paying jobs against the rest of the civilized world.

Our working environments are different now... we are no longer the only place to receive a quality education. Especially with the rise of online programs like khanacademy, udacity, and a whole bunch of other tech sites the rest of the world will catch up if not already.

The best part of it all is that the so called "liberals" you have in your mind have varying backgrounds. Plenty of us understand hard work on top of valuing working smartly, staying physically fit, eating well, and remaining up to date by applying critical thinking. We work as analysts and problem solvers because we account for both short term and long term. We are younger than you and will be around while your archaic values will perish slowly over time. The writing has been on the wall for decades.

My CIO from my previous company said it best, when faced with two terrible choices the best option is to FALL FORWARD. Please respond with all your comments on how Trump will lead us there while using computers, smartphones, technology, and software all made by foreigners.

I wish the best of luck to your current and future children... they will have a hard time adjusting to what the world is like outside of the USA.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies