Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 03:26 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times

Advertisements

Because she's the scum of the earth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 03:40 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why is it her job to do that. Sorry, it's all on Trump now.

It is her people and Trump is not yet President on top of them protesting.......wait for it.......Trump!

Old 11-13-2016, 04:07 AM

772 posts, read 390,761 times
Why should anything change as long as Obama sits in the WH? For the last several years he's sat back and did nothing to quell the violence, riots and anarchy that he created through his division politics agenda.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:27 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,371,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I guess this is news to you, but it is not in the power of the President to stop people from protesting. This is not Russia in 1955.
How many times doe this have to be said? Many are not protesting, they are rioting. Destruction of property is not protesting.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:33 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
In reality President Obama should be the one addressing the problem, and uniting the people toward a common goal to benefit the nation. But he won't do it. He had the best opportunity ever of any president to decrease racial tensions, but instead he made it worst by taking sides during police and other shootings, before waiting for the investigations to take place. At this time he could very well take a position of leadership, as a president should, but he won't. Hillary could help some more, but she already did.
Obama is responsible for the racists being racists? As far as leadership, this isn`t North Korea and the country has NEVER rallied behind a leader whether it was Lincoln, FDR or any other president.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:17 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Mrs. Clinton should have come out of hiding by now, gotten in front of a camera, and said something to prevent people being injured and property being destroyed. If I didn't know better, I'd say maybe that's exactly what she meant when in her concession speech she urged her followers to "continue the fight," or words to that effect.
We all know what she said and how she won't publicly ask the protesters to stop. BIG mistake, Dems. The whole country and the whole world is watching both Obama's and Hillary's tacit approval of violent protests. I'm guessing the Dems want to keep the loss of their "blue wall" permanent.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:33 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
Obama nor Hillary are going to say anything because this is a Soros funded project and, as we have seen for the last 8 years, whatever Soros wants, Soros gets. The open borders policies, the flooding in of refugees and more--that's all Soros.

He's managed to destroy two cities, violence and vandalism is going on in other cities. This level is not even really something that would have occurred but for Soros' money.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:34 AM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
It shouldn't be a her fault - his fault discussion. Anyone who truly cares about this country should be coming out and asking people to protest " peacefully " if they want to but not cause damage to others' property.

This includes both the Democrats and Republicans. I'm sick of it all and would be taking names and they'd be getting bills for all the destruction. Don't have money - wages or welfare checks are garnished. Too much of a hardship - there's always Community service - to give back to those you hurt.

People just don't get it that this type of behavior DOES NOT help their cause - no matter who they are.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:41 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Mrs. Clinton should have come out of hiding by now, gotten in front of a camera, and said something to prevent people being injured and property being destroyed. If I didn't know better, I'd say maybe that's exactly what she meant when in her concession speech she urged her followers to "continue the fight," or words to that effect.

Nice. At least Obama showed some class and sense of responsibility to the public.

Very good point.

If she is such a leader, than speak out again against this civil unrest. It is uncalled for behavior.

You did not see this from the conservatives when the Democrats won.

If anything, this should speak volumes in of itself.

I'll continue to be civil until someone threatens myself or my family forcing me to defend them and/or myself. I can't guarantee that in defense I won't take all precautions necessary to make that happen, even if that means putting someone down.

So yes it'd probably be a good idea if Hillary got the animals she created under control.

I advise the liberals to get a grip and come back to the civilization that's been so good to them giving them all sorts of "free" things with my tax paying dollars.

Act like citizens and not some entitled brats throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get what they wanted.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:46 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Exclamation The TRUTH about Trump's protests! WRONG: Language is strong!

WARNING: language is strong, not meant for children....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

The TRUTH about Trump's protests!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies