Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 10:15 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,487 times

Advertisements

...and yet the people doing it are often white themselves? I could never wrap my head around that one.

I'm of Spanish decent, living in New Mexico, so I have pretty close ties to my community here. But it would be shocking if one of my friends or family members would suddenly try to sabotage his/her own heritage. It never happens, and believe me, Spanish people also have a LOT to be guilty for.

I really feel sorry for the white person who wakes up every day and hates himself.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:48 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
...and yet the people doing it are often white themselves? I could never wrap my head around that one.

I'm of Spanish decent, living in New Mexico, so I have pretty close ties to my community here. But it would be shocking if one of my friends or family members would suddenly try to sabotage his/her own heritage. It never happens, and believe me, Spanish people also have a LOT to be guilty for.

I really feel sorry for the white person who wakes up every day and hates himself.
Self loathing - attention whoring - brainwashing - agenda furthering.

That's my top four guesses.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:55 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post

They have been shamed a lot recently by bullies who keep making them feel guilty about how their ancestors forcefully took this land so now they should over compensate by letting in other immigrants. It was all a brainwashing pc campaign to prepare them for an invasion, just like Europe was recently invaded. A guilt ridden race does not fight back. They feel like they deserve to be abused & treated like a doormat & if they ever raise their voice, they are labeled as racists & bigots. Its a classic manipulation technique used by abusers to control their victims. The victim starts blaming themselves & makes excuses for the abuser's behavior. Germans were being shamed for ww2 & it worked great. Luckily, the Obamacare failed badly & people chose the right "bully" this election who is on their side & fighting for them.

I am an immigrant from India & I do discuss about the issues back home but I also praise the good things in that culture like importance of education & career. We have a violent, barbaric history but I am NEVER paying for the country's past or apologizing for sins of my ancestors. Different people, different times. Why should I be liable for their mistakes.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:01 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
It is to start a race war and thin the herd.

Behind closed doors the oligarchy decided that there are too many useless eaters, and so they have manipulated things to instigate trouble. In Europe, they are using the influx of Muslims, whose culture is diametrically opposed to the existing culture, and who have a religious mandate to conquer the world.

Malthusians believe that there is only so much "pie" to go around, and humanity is doomed if nothing is done.
I believe we should "bake more pies" and not destroy humanity for the benefit of the elite.

(Georgia Guidestones suggests 500 million as the “ideal” number of human beings. Unfortunately, that means a 93% reduction in world population.)

Old 11-18-2016, 11:02 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
Hate against whites is not considered racism, so people do it.

I think white people are the only race that it is legal to discriminate against these days.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:03 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,218 times
White guilt indoctrination

Old 11-18-2016, 11:05 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,746,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Self loathing - attention whoring - brainwashing - agenda furthering.

That's my top four guesses.
Add "virtue signalling" to that list.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:05 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
Every commercial for a home security system shows a white guy trying to rob a black family.

You never see a black guy in a K.F.C. commercial.

Old 11-19-2016, 12:37 AM

1,438 posts, read 780,003 times
White American is not a culture. German American, Irish American, Italian American, etc are cultures. There is no monolithic White American culture and there never has been.

Old 11-19-2016, 01:27 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
It's a complicated story but it wasn't always like this. Most Americans have been exposed all their lives to anti-white indoctrination by the media and Academia. It seems to taken root after WW II and particularly in the 1960s. A lot of these 'white' people that push white criticism don't identify as white. It's tied to leftism. The US allowed too many enemies of white western culture to immigrate in, and we still do.

Americans have been brainwashed or bullied to accept that just white preservation and conservation itself is 'racism'. To me that is the real racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.