Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2017, 07:12 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
I'm saying it's POSSIBLE for a human being to NEVER LIE in their entire life.

I've done it....so it's likely that TRUMP has never lied also.

I'm saying that this is another anti-trump piece for the NYT
Just for a quick revisit, a glance at your posts history proves you lie regularly, or, that you believe your OPINIONS are facts, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:41 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
POTUS still going on about SCOTUS and claiming a win, its after 10, his press dept. just put out some crazy statement on Syria.

Is the POTUS loosing it tonight.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:18 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The casual acceptance of Trump's constant lying is bizarre. There is no comparison to previous Presidents, I don't care how far back you go. He lies just to keep in practice.
Yes, it's so habitual, it is just a way of life for him. It is amazing, others around him at any time in life have had to be aware of this, including the family (who have shown to have their own problems, unsurprisingly). He cannot possibly have an authentic friendship with anyone normal, just superficial connections with those like himself. Any real and honest human would not be involved with this freak.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:21 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is blaming Obama for the Russian hacking. When does this man-child ever take responsibility? He never does anything wrong. He's a sick guy....
Which means he's confirming something as true that he's been calling a hoax for weeks. He's such an idiot.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS still going on about SCOTUS and claiming a win, its after 10, his press dept. just put out some crazy statement on Syria.

Is the POTUS loosing it tonight.
Us Cent Comm has no freakin clue where the WH came up with that Syria statement. Sounds like a made up lie to deflect.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Trump has LONG way to go to beat Obama and hillary.
Look, another lie to add to the thread. Proven fact that Trump lies astronomically more than either Obama or Hillary and no one with a functioning brain would believe the lie you posted here.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
I have NEVER lied in my ENTIRE life.

So I find it completely possible that TRUMP has never lied.

Some of you have probably NEVER lied in your entire life also.

It's how those of us with morals behave.

Trump is the greatest president ever...100% better than that LOSER IDIOT George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. TRUMP is great
You're making it way too obvious that this is a Poe. You're not even trying, come on!

Old 06-26-2017, 11:41 PM

I was just thinking about....once again.. how he could even have run for president, let alone win. When he originally suggested doing so, how was it that he was allowed? You would think others "in charge" would have said..."SURE, Don...Lol...great joke...see ya later!..."

Seriously, I didn't know just ANY flippin' fool was able to attempt becoming president. There are some on CD who appear much more knowledgeable and capable of doing so, than this buffoon. HELL, there are likely some High Schoolers who could handle it better that this idiot! I can't imagine that after this, there will not be restrictions on who can attempt to do so.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
I was just thinking about....once again.. how he could even have run for president, let alone win. When he originally suggested doing so, how was it that he was allowed? You would think others "in charge" would have said..."SURE, Don...Lol...great joke...see ya later!..."

Seriously, I didn't know just ANY flippin' fool was able to attempt becoming president. There are some on CD who appear much more knowledgeable and capable of doing so, than this buffoon. HELL, there are likely some High Schoolers who could handle it better that this idiot! I can't imagine that after this, there will not be restrictions on who can attempt to do so.
Constitution only requires you be a native born citizen and at least 35 years old to be President.

Clearly we need to change those requirements after this dumpster fire.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Constitution only requires you be a native born citizen and at least 35 years old to be President.

Clearly we need to change those requirements after this dumpster fire.
Yikes.. meaning pretty much anyone could do so.. (a change to this will doubtless occur). Just as Schwarzenegger was once Governor, at least he is supposed to be quite smart, unlike Frump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies